Cosa c'è di nuovo?

[MOD SP - Rilasciato act 1] Wrathchild

• Autore discussione Hexen Terzo
  • Data d'inizio
H

Hexen Terzo

Una mod che strizza l'occhiolino a Deus Ex!

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=22030

Download

http://files.filefront.com/Wrathchild+ActIzip/;12373716;/fileinfo.html

First I would like to say that there is a thread named like that allready. However I chose not to use it, as it has nothing to do with what I have to show here. I hope that won't be a problem.
This is a Reboot of sort, of my Doom3 (D3 1.3.1 only) modification "Wrathchild".

It is a plot oriented, postapocaliptic, cyber-punk, nonlinear, RPG/FPS-adventure/survival-horror ( in smaller words- Deus Ex/System Shock2 wana-be //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/smile.png ). What I did was take the atmosphere of the forsaken Von Braun and the plots surrounding JC Denton, most of the gameplay features of both games, and got Wrathchild. A futuristic thriller with many plot twists and atmosphere to, well- to die from. These are big promises, I know, but all of it is done at concept level allready, and some on practice.

Trama:(in attesa di migliori traduzioni i contenuti possono cambiare)

Tu sei Alexander M. Goodman e nulla dipenda da noi, siamo solo una semplice pedina su una pedana di scacchi, dove i giocatori sono così lontani che non si vedono . Questo è il mondo di Wrathchild, politicamente scorretto, un mondo lacerato da lotte interne dove la sopravvivenza non è garantita. Si tratta di un mondo dove vige una post-Anarchia. Il protagonista si troverà in una delle 4 città ancora definibili tali , dove però regnano la violenza, omicidi e criminalità. Alex, come lo chiamano gli amici, è un libero professionista, una persona, che per il giusto prezzo eseguirà degli ordini . la missione che era iniziata come un gruppo di spericolati appostamenti nei campi di ghiaccio del Nord Europa, i deserti dell'Asia, e le desolate del Nord America si è trasformata in una missione per i misteriosi " Big Eleven". Ma forse questa è l'occasione giusta per acwuistare la libertà è arrivato il momento di non pensare all'umanità , ma solo a noi stessi.

Changes:

A completely new, combined hud/pda system.

Complex dialogues.(unfortunetly all in text only)

New gameplay element called Energy, it is much like the same in Deus Ex.

Non-linear passages from level to level.

Good/Bad system, leading to different endings.

Complex quests.

Voice over for the main characters naratives.

New textures.(Aproximately 80mb and increasing)

New sounds.(Aproximately 20mb and increasing)

Music.(Aproximately 40mb and increasing)

New GUIs, Assets.(Aproximately 40mb and increasing)

New npcs skins.

Alot, and I mean alot of other changes that you may or may not notice.

Progress:

The game is complete.

Act1

Shadows

Intro:Complete

Travel1:Complete

Training1:Complete

Training2:Complete

Travel2:Complete

-Weapons

Many little tweaks. Some obvious, some not so much, but all made with balance and mostly realism in mind. Few of the weapons you won't even recognise when you start shooting. I haven't used some weapons at all. This is the final weapons list: Fists, Pistol, Shotgun, Jackhammer, Machinegun, Plasma Rifle, Grenades, BFG, Chainsaw, Flashlight: A total of ten weapons. You can't carry them all at once.

Connections:

For the Hud/Pda:

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20274

None for the moment, or the close future.

Release Date:

16-th of November!

di seguito immagini

H

Hexen Terzo

e ancora altre:

- Clear Sky Bar's ... bar:

- Clear Sky Bar's VIP lounge:

- The Weapon's Dealer at the Black Market:

- Part of the Black Market:

- ... Another part of the Black Market //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/laugh.png :

- ... And here we see an urban hunter and his prey:

- Homeless guy, or a victim of progress... :

N

Neurological

Wrathchild Patch 1.02 Rilasciata:

La nuova patch di Wrathchild Act 1 è pronta, apportando molte nuove modifiche e aiuto per il giocatori. Alcune tra le modifiche piu' importanti potremmo vedere un design migliorato del sistema hud/pda, cosa molto importante in Wrathhild, piu' alcune modifiche sui livelli che renderanno piu' intuitivo il proseguimento del gioco, ma non per questo piu' facile.

Ci sono anche altre piccole aggiunte come un orologio funzionante e un indiatore di temperatura, di decorazione.

Per i la lista di cambiamenti completi leggete sotto:

- Added new tip boxes, to help the player through and explain the different game dynamics.

-- One in Tutorial 1, explaining the role of the fists in Wrathchild.

-- One in Tutorial 2, explaining the inability to use every weapon.

- Gave the PDA a more complete look, also aded a new module, and the ability to interactively disable or enable almost every part of the hud.

-- Added a clock.

-- Added a location window.

-- Added credts counter and temperature counters.

-- Added a complete new module that includes area specific information.

-- Added the ability of turning the clock, location, stats, weapon inventory, energy, windows on and off.

-- Removed almost all known problems with the PDA (See Known Bugs).

- Fixed many bugs.

-- Fixed a bug where you would get stopped when running into the sewercovers.

-- Fixed a bug where the player would retain the pistol ammo after VR. VR weapons are now removed and real ones are given back.

-- Fixed the very buggy armor purchase on the blak market. Buying the armor will have the propper consecuences now.

-- Fixed a bug in the VR chair room where Peter would not turn around and give the green light about entering VR. Now if he doesn't turn around the game automatically plays the sitdown animation and starts the VR segment of the level.

-- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in the door before the elevator at Peter's Hangar.

- Other changes.

-- Added some new ambient objects in the city in Intro1.

-- Added a ladder in Peter's underground hangar, where you could get stuck under the main platform.

-- Changed the ugly green multiplayer skin with the one in the hud.

-- Improved the quality of all voice-overs.

-- Changed an aspect of Denton's Mod, where enemies would disolve upon death. Now the bodies will remain unless an explosion dissolves them.

Download:

Wrathchild 1.02 (30 MB) - Filefront

PS: Afullo se è possibile, puoi uppare questa patch?

afullo

leader zone
area network
LV

Iscritto dal
4 Dic 2019
Reazioni
Medaglie
PS: Afullo se è possibile, puoi uppare questa patch?
Sì, non c'è problema. Al più presto procederò. //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/laugh.png

H

Hexen Terzo

questo è un bel lavoro, come l'origilale Deus EX , è per palati fini, l'ho davvero apprezzato assai.

Ora non resta che provare questa nuova versione! //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/sisi.gif