nn penso lo prenderò...i wall text in inglese nn li reggo tantoSta prendendo in media ottime review, è il seguito di un gioco cult, sembra molto curato.
È anche esclusiva, però in fondo è solo UN gioco e non è tripla A
Scherzi a parte sembra meritare molto, quasi quasi ci faccio un pensiero.
- Added Custom Difficulty.
- You can now customize up to 8 settings to enjoy a wider range of game difficulty.
- Added high-level monsters Titan and Shadow Goblin.
- ”Note: While in combat, you can now turn Auto Mode ON by pressing the L Stick (left stick),
and OFF by pressing either the L Stick (left stick) again, the A Button (○ button), or the B Button (× button).”
- Toggle Auto Mode ON/OFF whenever you like, such as when you come into contact with an enemy unit or only during monsters’ turns.
- Combat AI: Custom Difficulty – Guard Castle Hex added.
- If you set the CPU Defensive AI to “Guard Castle Hex” in the Custom difficulty settings, the CPU will deploy and keep troops around their castle (base) hex.
- Combat AI: Hard Difficulty – Healing selection algorithm is now more effective.
- Combat AI: Hard Difficulty – Made it easier to target and attack knights.
- Combat AI: All Difficulties – Fixed timing and target of certain buffing spells.
- Added Manage Items function.
- Players are able to use of items or changing of equipment across all bases.
- Added function to discard multiple equipment at once.
- Added function to release multiple monsters at once.
- Added Repeat command in Quests to repeat a particular quest every season.
- Display details when collecting items during quest results.
- Added detailed stats page for knights and monsters in Info panel.
- Sort function in Info panel will now remember last sort order.
- Added info for knights in each base on Main Map.
- Added Info and Power Relationship to System Menu.
- Added option for number of front line knights confirmation dialog (can be toggled ON/OFF).
- Game version at start of game and selected difficulty now displayed when replaying battles.
- Increased monster limit from 100 to 200.
- Combat: Increased changeable camera angles (height) from 2 to 3 tiers.
- Combat: Added option for army color-coding (switch between 2 types).
- Combat: Attacks on fainted units will always hit.
- Combat: Added option for a slower battle fast-forward (select from 3 tiers).
- Combat: Shortened display time of healing or poison damage at start of turn.
- Added option for faster cursor speed (select from 4 tiers).
- Adjusted menu behavior to prevent players from accidentally ending their turn.
- Removed level-ups from random events in Challenge Mode.
- Adjusted summoning/organization algorithm to favor monsters with higher costs.
- Fixed a rare GPU-related bug.
- Lowered volume for level-up sound effect.
- Combat: Fixed bug where retreating knights occasionally could not be found in any base.
- Fixed issues related to the recruiting conditions of certain knights.
- Tutorial: Fixed rare bug that occurred during screen transitions.
- Minor text fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
La pubblicità talvolta disturba, lo sappiamo!
Questo sito non potrebbe esistere senza qualche inserzione pubblicitaria, ma lavoriamo ogni giorno per rendere l'esperienza utente la più fluida ed interattiva possibile, e ciò vale anche per gli annunci promozionali. Non saranno mai invasivi od invalidanti, quindi ti chiediamo la cortesia di disattivare l'AdBlock per poter navigare. Grazie di cuore.