- Iscritto dal
- 10 Gen 2009
Trailer per Monark:
E' qui la festa?! Geddoe il 26 si stappa lo spumante? Dai che davvero, sti annunci mi tirano su il morale, poi abbiamo atlus dispersa ma va bene cosìFuryu ha aperto un sito con un conto alla rovescia per annunciare Project-Tritri, un nuovo action jrpg per PS5, PS4 e Switch. Il progetto verrà annunciato ufficialmente il 26 Maggio:
FuRyu launches ‘PROJECT-TRITRI’ countdown website – new action RPG for PS5, PS4, and Switch [Update]FuRyu has launched a countdown teaser website for “PROJECT-TRITRI,” a new action RPG developed by Three Rings for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch. It features world design by N…www.gematsu.com
A 90s era traditional RPG experience for the modern age.
A completely new title from developers who have previously worked on traditional fantasy RPGs.
A story about a young man caught up in fate who will save the world. The excitement of exploring fields and discovering treasure. And action-based gameplay in which you pave your own path to victory.
This is a straightforward fantasy RPG like never before—for those who were once children and have now grown up, and for the children of today—playable alone or with others.
The legend goes…
Long ago, the “Gods of Order” and the “Gods of Chaos” fought for control of the world.
Great weapons fell to the land, and the world began to collapse.
Each God chose a proxy—a “Warrior of the Gods”—and it was decided that a winner would be determined by the battles between warriors.
And so time passed…
Cyan, a young man living a quiet life in a small village, one day learns that he is a “Warrior of Chaos” chosen by the Gods. Burdened with a cruel fate, he sets out on a journey to fight against destiny with Eris and Xanthys, who joined him as if guided to him.
Together the three can change their fate… So it is believed…
- Classic Isometric Action for the Modern Age – Classic isometric action with a 90s era feel, polished for the modern age.
- Feel Excitement, Elevation, and Tension through Three Concepts of Discovery
- Discovery in Battle – Fight in action-based battles by switching between a total of eight weapon types using the “Ring Change” system. Victory is determined not only by finding the enemy’s opening and circumstance, but also by using the weapons they are weakest against. Enjoy a battle style all your own by putting together your own combos, weapon upgrades, and effects.
- Discovery on the Field – With more than 60 area maps—including lush forests, forests with glowing mushrooms, snowy mountains, deserts, ice, and fire—with numerous treasure chests, cuttable weeds, breakable rocks, and paths not obvious at first sight, dungeon exploration offers an endless sense of discovery. Tons of diverse mechanics will ensure you not travel each map on a linear path.
- Discovery in Towns – There are plenty of discoveries to be made via the people you meet in towns. You may even uncover treasures by talking to them. To discover the truth of this world, it is essential to hear out the stories of its oppressed people.
Highlighted updates include:
- The Synchro Gauge, which was previously displayed separately from the character, has been moved to above the character.
- Perfect evasion has been introduced, which can be used to attack without break.
- Modified the frequency of attacks on allies and adjusted the amount of damage received so they do not die unreasonably.
- Made the encyclopedia easier to understand. Modified so that necessary information is displayed in an organized manner.
- Now displays the total number of treasure chests on the field and amount acquired as to avoid unnecessary exploration.
- Hidden bosses have been placed on all fields, adding further replayability.
- Dashing, which was previously controlled by pressing a button, is now automatic.
- Objects to replenish items before boss fights have been added.
- Added a shortcut to change weapons. Use shortcuts to switch between frequently used weapons to maintain the game tempo.
- Added scenarios and enhanced event scenes to further immerse the player into the game’s world.