Cosa c'è di nuovo?

One/Series Life of Delta | TBA | Punta e clicca post-apocalittico |

Life of Delta
Life of Delta is a point-and-click adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world.
Embark on a journey through a vast hand-painted post-apocalyptic environment, full of interesting characters and engaging puzzle games.

Features
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style: 25 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations
- Mini-games and puzzles: You will be solving over 50 engaging mini-games such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions.
- Diverse characters: Interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell.
- Cinematic animations: Fully animated cutscenes to paint a more interesting story
- For players of all ages: This game is suitable for both adults and younger players.

Story
After the Great War, all humans are wiped out. The only survivors are decaying service robots and humanoid lizards that were born from a long nuclear fallout.

Our story follows Delta, who is a small service robot and like any other robot, he is just trying to survive in this harsh environment. One day he is forced to embark on a journey through a vast post-apocalyptic world in order to find his lost friend. Because of his small size, he needs to use all of his wits to overcome all dangerous scenarios and challenges.
Giocatori: 1
Co-op: No
Genere: Adventure
Data di rilascio:
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment

MajorCavax

LV

Iscritto dal
31 Mag 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
LNfMkon.png

INFORMAZIONI:
  • Piattaforme: Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, PC
  • Lista Obiettivi: ---

VIDEO:
Future Games Show 2021: Trailer ufficiale di annuncio

IMMAGINI:
2-min.png

7-min.png

8-min.png

9-min.png

10-min.png

12-min.png

13-min.png

6-min-1.png

5-min-1.png

4-min.png

14-min.png

16-min.png

ARTICOLI:

Ultima modifica:

MajorCavax

LV

Iscritto dal
31 Mag 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie

Me gusta me gusta! Adoro i punta e clicca, se ben fatti e anche quest'ambientazione post-apocalittica mi ispira.