Cosa c'è di nuovo?

[MOD SP - disponibile] Sanctity

• Autore discussione Hexen Terzo
  • Data d'inizio
H

Hexen Terzo

Purtroppi, dal 2004 in avanti, siamo abituati ad attendere tempi biblici per il rilascio di una total conversio. Questa volta, abbiamo il piacere di conoscerla e poterla scaricare subito! //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/laugh.png

Well, the Alpha is finished!
I'm releasing this to test the waters and see if there is any interest in more maps, enemies and puzzles and to see how it runs for people.

The gameplay is a mixture between combat and puzzles. This contains the first fully playable map.

All models, textures, scripting and music are done by me. Most of the sounds are vanilla Doom 3 sounds.

Introduction:

The earth is shattered by wars and famine. Only the strongest have remained in underground sietches. They cannot reach above ground and use handmade remote controlled robots to explore the world to gather resources and increase the chance of survival. You are part of an elite unit sent out to unlock the mysteries of the 'Energy Ribbon'. From within the control center of humanity you control some of the most advanced combat Droids in the world. You search for a mythical energy source that is said to make the world habitable again. If you succeed, humanity might one day go back to the surface and reconquer the world!

Download link (42 MB, zip file)

Instructions

As usual, download zip. Create folder in your Doom3 directory. Name that 'sanctity'. Unzip the pk4 file into this directory. Start up Doom3 and choose the mod from the 'mods' menu.

If you find glitches, errors, funny stuff. Let me know in this thread and I'll take it along in the next build.

Screenshots:

shot00026.jpg

shot00051.jpg

shot00061.jpg

shot00062.jpg

Lo sviluppatore è il team leader di Edge of Chaos, un altra TC per DooM III.

DoomMark

Apprendista
LV

Iscritto dal
2 Giu 2010
Reazioni
finita in 30 minuti come al solito... come hanno fatto a lavorarci 6 anni e a fare solo un livello senza nemmeno qualke video? cmq per il resto davvero carina.... ps: ma io nel gioco rappresento un virus che entra in un computer?

D

doomtrinity

finita in 30 minuti come al solito... come hanno fatto a lavorarci 6 anni e a fare solo un livello senza nemmeno qualke video? cmq per il resto davvero carina.... ps: ma io nel gioco rappresento un virus che entra in un computer?
Lol Hexen ha detto proprio il contrario, dopo la scarico pure io, sembra carina.

N

Neurological

A dire il vero l'autore ci ha messo una settimana.

Tweaker

Combat Commander
LV

Iscritto dal
22 Gen 2010
Reazioni
sembra molto ben fatto ...

anke se mi sembra strana come mod x doom 3 ...