Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Nickelodeon/Paramount Animation | 2020: SpongeBob: Amici In Fuga (Al Cinema) / Glitch Techs (Netflix) / Are You Afraid of the Dark? S.2 (Reboot)

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Info

"in corso"

Nickelodeon Originals series

???

???

???

???

???

???

???-??
Episodes: ???
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???
Created by ???

Nickelodeon Adaptation series

???

???

???

???

???

???

???-??
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???-??
Created by ???

???
Created by ???

Nick./Paramount Movies
basati su serie Nickelodeon

The Rugrats Movie

Rugrats in Paris: The Movie

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Hey Arnold!: The Movie

The Wild Thornberrys Movie

Rugrats Go Wild

Directed by Igor Kovalyov

Directed by Stig Bergqvist

Directed by John A. Davis

Directed by Tuck Tucker

Directed by Cathy Malkasian

Directed by Norton Virgien

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Barnyard - Il cortile

L'ultimo dominatore dell'aria

SpongeBob - Fuori dall'acqua

???

???

Directed by Stephen Hillenburg

Directed by Steve Oedekerk

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Directed by Paull Tibbit

???
Directed by ???

???
Directed by ???

Nick./Paramount Original Movies

Good Burger

Clockstoppers

Mad Hot Ballroom

Super Nacho

Immagina che

Rango

Directed by Brian Robbins

Directed by Jonathan Frakes

Directed by Marilyn Agrelo

Directed by Jared Hess

Directed by Karey Kirkpatrick

Directed by Gore Verbinski

Nick./Paramount Adaptation Movies

Harriet the Spy

Lemony Snicket

i tuoi i miei e i nostri

la tela di carlotta

spiderwick - le cronache

la mia vita è un disastro

Directed by Bronwen Hughes

Directed by Brad Silberling

Directed by Raja Gosnell

Directed by Gary Winick

Directed by Mark Waters

Directed by Gurinder Chadha

Hotel Bau

Le avventure di Tintin - Il segreto dell'Unicorno

Teenage mutant ninja turtles

Teenage mutant ninja turtles: out of the shadows

???

???

Directed by Thor Freudenthal

Directed by Steven Spielberg

Directed by Michael Bay

Directed by Dave Green

???
Directed by ???

???
Directed by ???

Paramount Animation

Sherlock Gnomes

Wonder Park

Rumble

Luck

???

???

Directed by John Stevenson

Directed by Dylan Brown

Directed by Marilyn Agrelo

Directed by Jared Hess

???
Directed by ???

???
Directed by ???

Paramount Animation rivela il proprio Logo

Primo Trailer per lo Spin-off di Loud House "Casagrande" in debutto il 14 Ottobre

Featurette per il film "Dora e la città perduta" (al Cinema)

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nickloden Italia condivide il primo episodio della S.4 di Loud House

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nickelodeon condivide l'Ep.1 di "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" (Reboot)

e preview per l'Ep.2 in debutto oggi

Intervista allo scrittore della serie
BenDavid Grabinski

3cba3b8d-2cd4-4565-a540-c707b0c0e9f2-IMG_6935-2.jpg

what made you go for a 3-episode limited series instead of a full anthology series in the original’s style?

BenDavid Grabinski (scrittore):

I think it was important to take advantage of the upcoming Halloween season, to get something out there that audiences would love to see during this wonderful time of the year. Nickelodeon wanted a 3-episode series and so I suggested looking at the Midnight Society and having them be the story. This helped us dig into the characters’ emotions and to develop emotional arcs. I think that’s difficult to get when doing anthologies given the format.

I grew up with the show and always wanted someone to invite me into the Midnight Society. I wanted to know what it was like to be a part of it, be friends outside the campfire, interact with them.

Growing up to be a horror fan and having Afraid of the Dark play such a role in that helped me come up with a story that honored the original series but that could also do for new viewers what the original did for me. This new take is a love letter to the show and horror as a whole because of that. I really want people to fall in love with the Midnight Society. My hope was that my love of the original show would come through, so longtime fans knew the show came from good intentions, even if it wasn’t in anthology form.

I think less episodes means more focus on characters. You have to make every moment count and mean something. I also think leaving people hungry for more is better than having them feel like they have to power through several extra episodes a season to be done with a show. I know this is more personal preference, but there’s something to having a story give you enough and leave wanting more of it.

There are a lot of references throughout the first episode alone, from character last names belonging to famous horror directors to the actual name of the town. Was that something exclusively for older fans or did you think it could also serve to stoke curiosity with new audiences to go and look for any significance behind those names and places?

It’s actually multiple reasons. I wanted it to feel like a love letter to the horror genre. I mean, I would think being invested in a show about horror stories would bring together a great big group of horror nerds. I think our show is a gateway to horror if you’re just coming into it and are starting here, but I also wanted people who had years of horror movies in them to feel at home. I started watching more kid horror stuff growing up and then transitioned to more adult horror and, look, they’re not mutually exclusive.

We wanted a love of horror to serve as subtext. It felt right going that route, but we knew it had to be something that if you didn’t know the show had references you could still enjoy it. I knew I was correct in adding these references when I would talk to people on set who liked the story and what we were doing but didn’t know certain things were actually references. The fact name of the town is Argento doesn’t mean you have to know him or that it means anything. The name of the school, Herbert West Middle School, sounds like the name of a real middle school! All of this gives the show a kind of horror texture that has something for everyone.

what the limits are for YA audiences or if there should be any limits in the first place—there’s a dividing line for some as to what’s appropriate and what isn’t it. I’m thinking of the Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark movie and how it managed to keep things scary and even dangerous considering it’s all mostly happening to kids. What’s your take on what YA horror should be?

It’s something I had to think about but not from the perspective of what’s safe and what isn’t. It was more about keeping in mind the audience’s intended age and whether the message could resonate with them. I remember thinking of the time I watched Batman Returns as a kid. There was a lot of talk on what shouldn’t be put into a happy meal and if the movie was even appropriate for kids, and I think I was self-aware of that. For Afraid of the Dark, I think nihilism just isn’t always the best route. Don’t tell a kid, at a formative age, that the world is a terrible place and that the bad guys are going to win.

In our case we wanted the idea that good could triumph over evil and that the kids will make some deep connections with each other. Like in Poltergeist, where the family goes through some terrible things together but at the end you know they’re going to be okay. That was a big part why kids could watch the movie.

When you watch kids horror you get the part where the kids put the pieces of the puzzle together and stop evil from winning, mostly in some supernatural scenario. With adults you get the first two parts but in the last fifteen minutes of the film you see the bad elements aren’t entirely destroyed and, surprise, we’re all going to die. That’s the idea behind Final Destination, which made it hilarious to be honest, and with many of the other slasher movies out there. You can’t take that approach with ten-year-olds because you don’t want them to get jaded and think everything is screwed up.

Look, the easiest way to think about it is, if it happened in a Harry Potter movie then it’s okay. Really, those movies were a good barometer for how dark we could get for a long time. It helped give me peace of mind while working on Afraid of the Dark?

Was there anything you really didn’t want this Afraid of the Dark revival to be? Something you wanted to completely avoid?

This might sound contradictory, but I didn’t want to have the show be about horror stories told around a campfire just coming to life. I wanted there to be some elements of that, and once you see all three episodes I think it’ll be clear that that wasn’t the case. Having said that, I wanted the Midnight Society to deal with horror outside the campfire. I wanted them to navigate a world where horrible things could happen, but also that they could face it. I didn’t want it be, like, don’t tell a werewolf story because then there’ll be a werewolf in the hallways at school the next day. I think that would’ve ruined the Society’s dynamic and it was important to me not to break the world of Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Fonte: comicsbeat.com

Il produttore capo del Franchise di Star Trek rassicura che la serie animata in produzione per Nickelodeon non punterà ad un target infantile
prevista per il 2021

star-trek-universe.jpg

Heather Kadin (produttore):

The reason we went to the Hagemans is because if you’ve seen their work, you know that they’re not writing Muppet Babies. It’s not ‘Little Spock and Little Kirk.’ It’s not playing down [to viewers] that way. Even [with] their characters in Ninjago — they are teenagers — I was able to watch that with my kids, and they write with a very epic quality. They tell stories the way we tell stories in live action: serialized, turning over cards. I think it will be a great way for fans to introduce the franchise to their kids, and for new fans to be formed because it’s such a big franchise, [it can be hard] to get into as a kid

Alex Kurtzman (scenggiatore):

The Hageman brothers are doing [an animated] show for Nickelodeon, and that will be entirely different from Lower Decks. I won’t announce the name of the Nickelodeon show, but that’s a really different show. That’s a show that’s for kids, younger. Full CG animation. It’s going to be incredibly cinematic. We just started seeing [storyboards] this week. It looks like, wow. It’s on par with Love, Death, and Robots in terms of beauty and lighting and cinema, so it’s a really different feel, and Nickelodeon has been wildly supportive, and I think very excited to bring a new energy to TV, you know, in animation.
Fonte: sciencefiction.comsciencefiction.com

adesso si spiega perchè le tartarughe ninja guardavano sempre Star Trek :asd:

I creatori dello spin-off di Loud House
"Casagrande" ci parlano della serie

the-casagrandes-2.jpg

Mike Rubiner (produttore esecutivo):

From their debut in the Loud House episode "Relative Chaos", we really liked the characters a lot, and we just thought "Well, maybe there’s a series here".

The idea of featuring a Latinx family gave us a lot of new territory to explore, noting that moving the characters from the rural setting of The Loud House into a big city, and adding a large, multi-generational family, reflected the lives of the Latinx community in a way that would be relatable.

It just gave us all these new places to go, What is it like living in the city? What is it like being part of a big, multi-generational family living in this building together? And what can we explore and portray about Mexican-American and Latinx culture? I think a lot of cultures in this country can relate to that kind of family situation. We wanted The Casagrandes to be relatable to kids, grounded in real stories about real families. But we also knew that we really wanted it to accurately reflect Mexican-American culture, so we really kept an eye on both of those things as we developed the show.

Lalo Alcaraz (consulente culturale anche in Coco della Pixar e fumettista di "La Cucaracha"):

I been waiting for a show like The Casagrandes since television was invented.
It’s hugely important because I remember growing up and not seeing any brown people on TV. But we’ve been inching forward.

I did not think I was ever going to see this many shows that have Latino characters, It’s just a handful, but that’s a huge shift from zero, you know? And then, when they’re done right, it’s just the world. I mean, look at Coco. We did that right, and people responded to it because everything was true, authentic, honest

Miguel Gonzalez (direttore artistico):

The Loud House uses a lot of browns and earth tones inspired by mid-century Sunday comics, but with the world of The Casagrande we wanted to be a little bit more bold and vivid with the color scheme, we took ispiration from the colorful Mexican culture like papel picado garlands of cut paper, luchador masks and the vibrant sugar skulls of Día de los Muertos, we just wanted to incorporate as much of that as possible into our world.

but was also important to be consistent with the visual style of The Loud House, because we knew Lincoln was going to appear in some of the episodes, so we couldn’t go too far from that world, because it would just look too weird to have him come into this world and be in a totally different style.

It’s not every day that you get to draw characters that look like you, I don’t think people realize how important that is to kids, you know? Like, there’s someone that looks like you on TV and that’s cool. Not every culture can relate to that, but the little kids I talk to who are Mexican American, they just can’t wait to see the show, because the characters look like them.
Fonte: animationmagazine.net

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Disponibile

81EoBttZ+KL._SL1500_.jpg

Il Destino delle Tartarughe Ninja - Stagione 1
Reboot del 2018 della famosa serie

diretta da Andy Suriano e Ant Ward

Distributore: NBCUniversal

Dischi (DVD): 1 (11 Ep.)
Lingua: ITA(Sub/Dub), ENG(Sub/Dub)
Prezzo: €9.99
Link: amazon.it

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
 Trailer per il 3° film di SpongeBob "Amici In Fuga" (Al Cinema a Maggio 2020)

[ENG]

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
DISPONIBILE IN HOME VIDEO

Dora e La Città Perduta (Blu-Ray Disc)

anche in formato:
DVD

Contenuti Speciali:

• Scene eliminate e versioni estese (13 min. in totale) - uno sguardo più profondo nella giungla con scene non mostrate al cinema
  • Bloopers (2 min. in totale) - Serie di esileranti bloopers e disavventure sul set
  • Tutto su Dora (9 min. in totale) - Uno sguardo alla trasformazione di Isabela Moner in Dora
  • Sai dire: "Pelicula"? (5 min. in totale) - uno sguardo alle scene sott'acqua e sabbie mobili e stunts
  • Dora tra i fiori (4 min.) - approfondimento sulla sequenza animata e gli omaggi alla serie animata
  • La Casa nella Giungla di Dora (4 min.) - Un tour nei dietro le quinte dei set: casa nella giungla, museo e laboratorio

Spot-TV per SpongeBob: Amici In Fuga (Al Cinema a Maggio 2020)

La serie animata di Star Trek ha un nome "Star Trek Prodigy"
curata da Dan & Kevin Hageman prevista per il 2021​

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Oceans Day Spot per SpongeBob: Amici In Fuga (Al Cinema a Settembre)

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
di fatto con niente a che vedere la serie in produzione da nickelodeon ma riporto :unsisi:

Trailer per Star Trek: Lower Decks dal 6 Agosto su CBS All Access

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
ViacomCBS concede i diritti di distribuzione internazionali di "SpongeBob: Amici In Fuga" a Netflix

cancellata l'uscita al cinema, in VOD ad inizio 2021

Fonte: variety.com

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Glitch Techs rinnovato per una Seconda stagione (dal 17 Agosto su Netflix)

benissimo :gab:  vabbè che è il solito caso di season smezzata come per She-ra, ma non ci speravo quasi più, serie stra simpatica e stupendamente animata, i migliori episodi a mani bassissime quello castelvanico, e quello dedicato ai pet :unsisi:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
 Rilasciata su Netflix la S.2 di Glitch Techs (10 Ep.)
Trailer & Sketch animation

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
e niente mi sono finito un tre giorni tutti e dieci i nuovi episodi di Glitch Tech :asd:  son volati non ci credevo che quello sul robot fosse l'ultimo :sadfrog:  mi sembra non modo di finire su una nota un pò bassa (la cosa più memorabile era che una delle forme robotiche era un tachikoma di GitS :asd: ), con un altro mini-teaser, alla vera ciccia che la serie sembra avere in serbo, comunque stra soddifatto, mi piace come hanno dosato Mitch dandogli un pò di profondità senza trasformarlo in una mozzarella (spero comunque che si arrivi a svelare il passaggio di carattere da quando era uno streamer perchè il semplice fatto che è entrato nella Hinobi mi sembra troppo poco), da fan di Game Theory piaciuto tantissimo l'episodio a tema Fnaf :asd:  devo essere sincero per una serie così a tema videogiochi non ce ne sono poi tanti di episodi che in realtà si affidano così tanto ad omaggiare, la serie va più che altro per i fatti suoi simil acchiappa fantasmi, relegando i videogame solo ad alcuni attitudini/stereotipi o gag, e sinceramente è una buona cosa che non fa scadere dal punto di vista creativo, però ci sono appunto solo questi due episodi ossia quello castelvanico della scorsa stagione e Fnaf che prendono proprio a piene mani e sono un assoluta delizia :asd:  ottime scelte che hanno abbastanza ciccia e spunti per basarci un intero episodio, con fnaf poi hanno proprio catturato l'ossessione di svelare il mistero :asd:

però non è possibile 20 episodi e stiamo ancora qui senza un villan ed una narrativa priva di direzione (o almeno alternare la struttura episodica), contavo proprio sul fatto di qualche Glitch senziente ed in questa stagione hanno tirato più di un osso a tale teoria, l'episodio con le copie (molto alien reference) e quello del gioco da tavolo (che poi è un compilation episode l'unico che onestamente ho sofferto un pò), pensavo che Ridley avrebbe rubato più la scena ma meglio così anche lei lasciata per cose a venire

spero davvero che venga rinnovata, essenzialmente questa seconda manciata di episodi era già pronta quindi è ancora tutto da vedere 

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Primo Trailer per Star Trek: Prodigy (in arrivo su Paramount+ e Nickelodeon)

e pure Lower Deck che adesso che va su Paramout+ entra a far parte del roster a tutti gli effetti :uhmsisi:

Teaser per la S.2 di Star Trek: Lower Decks (dal 12 Agosto su Paramount+ e Prime Video)

Trailer per Paw Patrol: The Movie (Al Cinema ad Agosto)

Trailer per i due Spin-off di Spongebob: Kamp Koral & The Patrick Star Show

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Teaser e Poster per la S.3 di Star Trek: Lower Decks (dal 25 Agosto su Paramount+ negli USA)
pp_14312_stld_s3_pr_vsrkxr.jpg

Star Trek: Prodigy in arrivo su nickelodeon (in Italia probabilmente ... a breve ... ?)

Trailer per il TV Movie "Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie" (dal 5 Agosto su Netflix)

Ultima modifica:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Annunciato il film d'animazione per il cinema "TMNT: Mutant Mayhem"
diretto da Jeff Rowe (The Mitchells vs. The Machines) e animato da Cinesite Vancouver per il 2023
yzkd9.jpg

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Rilasciata su Prime Video & Paramount + Italia S.3 di Star Trek: Lower Decks (10 Ep. un episodio a settimana dal 25 Agosto al 27 Ottobre)
Clip

Rilasciata su Paramount + Italia & Sky Star Trek: Prodigy (10 Ep.) nuovi episodi in arrivo il 27 Ottobre
Clip

mi sto finalmente vedendo Lower Decks:predicatore: praticamente Cleopatra in Space:asd: ... ma meglio e più sitcom e meno azione:sisi: un pò dubbioso su questa cosa che Mariner sia segretamente competente ma aiuta l'ironia della serie ed una scrittura un filo più imprevedibile anche se chiude qualche occhio alla crescita dei personaggi in ogni caso Boimler e decisamente più protagonista

Ultima modifica:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Debutto negli USA della mini-serie in tre numeri dedicata a "Lower Decks" dalla IDW Covers e Preview
scritta da Ryan North con illustrazioni di Chris Fengolio
idw-sep22-preview-hea5nexk.jpg
Cover A by Chris Fengolio
FcoC7kmagAAG-AH.jpg
Cover B by Jay Fosgitt
_77ee8347-588e-4696-b45fpo.jpg
Cover C by Phil Murphy
FcijHDPXwAEktKj.jpg
FciDfNJWQAA5HHV.jpg
FciHNQEXgAIZKaO.jpg
st-lowerdecks-01-pr_pscidf.jpg
st-lowerdecks-01-pr_p7jd7l.jpg

finita la prima stagione di Lower Decks, davvero una serie piacevolissima, mai piaciuto rick e morthy per la loro esagerazione qui apprezzo che sebbene per gli standard di star trek sia assai fuori dalle righe è ben più moderato e con contenuti e sottotesti per il pubblico adulto mostrati con un pò più di classe, ad ogni modo il nono episodio decisamente il mio preferito:iwanzw: introspettivo per il personaggio di Mariner ed un grande spoff alla vendetta di Khan (e Deadpool uccide il marvel universe direi anche:asd:)

sono già sulla seconda Stagione e su Prodigy su Sky FI NAL MEN TE:iwanzw:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Trailer per la MidS.1 di Star Trek: Prodigy (dal 27 Ottobre su Paramount+)

dalla quarta ingrana:ahsisi: ma ancora non mi ha conquistato come Lower Decks, vedremo se l'affidarsi a camei sarà sintomo di una povertà di contenuti, il Robbottone tirapiedi del Diviner sembra un pó fuori luogo anche se é molto figo, i personaggi umani sono un pó uncanny sembrava avessero ovviato con una crew aliena ma poi li hanno reinseriti con la scusa degli ologrammi (Jenway usata pure come visione mostruosa dal pianeta vivo giusto per fargli ancora di più un favore:asd:), comunque é carino che per una volta non seguima una ciurma della federazione

In pari con la 7 della terza stagione di lower deck, gli episodi 5, 9 e 10 della S.2 eccellenti, si lasciano quasi dietro i presupposti comici (l'episodio con i ponti bassi tra tutte le razze:woo: non vedo l'ora di vedere la vulcaniana unirsi alla Cerritos, e gli endcredits con i ponti bassi dei Borg semplicemente attaccati alle stazioni:sard:, ultima eccezionale dal punto di vista tecnico la cgi delle navi é riuscitissima), nella terza voglio vedere dove vanno a parare con Mariner e Ransom, la settima purtoppo per quanto dissacrante con il sesso con un robot:asd: é la prima sensa alcun personaggio principale o qualcosa per loro almeno sullo sfondo