- Iscritto dal
- 21 Mag 2008
The youkai is said to move like the wind, leaving deep cuts on its prey that appear to be made with a sharp blade.
Defeating it will grant a “Demon’s Proof” that will unlock special items in the finished version of the game.
The stage is said to be the location where “Hideyoshi built a castle overnight” which is Sunomata Castle in Gifu prefecture.
Tradition tells the story of how daimyo Toyotomi Hideyoshi had the castle built with pre-constructed sections, completing it so quickly that it gave the impression of being built overnight.
Koei Tecmo will host a “Nioh 2 Character Creation Contest” through the Nioh 2 open beta due out on November 1, the company announced. The six winning designs will be selected to appear as presets for the character creation tool in the final version of Nioh 2.
Application Deadline: JST 23:59 on November 10, 2019
In conjunction with the release of the Nioh 2 Beta Demo on Friday, November 1st, 2019, we will be holding a “Nioh 2 Character Creation Contest.”
The winners’ submissions will appear as presets in the retail version, and their names will be listed in the ending credits, so we look forward to your submissions.
Our development team, Team Ninja, will judge the entries and select the winners from among the submitted creations.
Number of Winners
- Male Characters: 3
- Female Characters: 3
The Winners’ characters will be incorporated in the final product as presets, and their names will be included in the game’s credits.
Note: Names listed in the game’s credits will be restricted to alphanumeric characters.
Note: The winning submissions will be announced from the Nioh 2 official Twitter (@nioh_game), as well as the Nioh 2 official website.
https://gematsu.com/2019/12/nioh-2-beta-demo-survey-results-announced■ Survey Results
■ Overall Direction
- Improve parts that felt unbalanced, and adjust the difficulty level
- Adjust the penalties against the players in the Dark Realm, and introduce greater returns.
- Alleviate the overall strictness of the player’s Ki management
- Expand and improve tutorial elements
- Make refinements to the action and level design
■ Key Aspects to be Addressed
Player Action & Controls
- Improve the lock-on tracking for the switchglaive. In addition to this, increase the amount of damage inflicted by low attacks.
- Add Active Skills to all weapons. In particular, add several Active Skills for the new weapons (hand axe, switchglaive)
- Strengthen several Yokai Abilities, and make them easier to use. Adjust the balance for all Yokai Abilities
- Adjust the Yokai Shift and Burst Counters. Adjust the balance of the Brute, Feral, and Phantom, and adjust the counter ability against Burst Attacks
- Adjust the Ki Pulse Bonus
- Add a custom setting in controls, making it possible for more flexible key configurations
Level Design, Stages
- Adjust the life and attack strength parameters of enemies. In particular, reduce the Ki damage inflicted on the player
- Make performance adjustments to enemy attack tracking and hit frames
- Make adjustments so that yokai enemies become downed when their maximum Ki limit is reduced
- Change some enemy yokai, so that they express hit reactions when they have Ki remaining.
- Reduce the Ki recovery speed for yokai in the Yokai Realm
- Adjust the placement of enemies and the collision detection in narrow spots, and areas where it is possible to fall.
- Improve the camera behaviour in narrow areas
- Adjust areas where multiple enemies are placed
- Adjust the location of shrines. In particular, shrines that were in hard to find places will be easier to find
- Make adjustments so that status enhancements are not removed when entering hot springs
- Alleviate the penalty to Ki recovery speed while inside the Dark Realm
- Add merits which increase the damage made to the maximum Ki limits of enemy yokai.
- Adjust the bonus amount of Yokai Force earned in the Dark Realm
- Adjust the conditions determining when bosses generate and dispel the Dark Realm to make them easier to understand
- Expand the Interim tutorial to include basic actions and Yokai Shift controls
- Add and improve information shown on-screen after a death
- Character Advancement Elements
- Make adjustments to increase the number of Core Stats that can improve the Ki Recovery Rate
- Make adjustments to increase the number of Core Stats that can improve the Ki Pulse Bonus
- Expand the Soul Fusion functions
- Improve the AI for Acolytes and NPC characters.
- Revise some of the specifications related to increasing the proficiency of Ninja and Onmyo skills.
- Add a system which allows Active Skill customisation settings to be saved/loaded.
- Divide the tabs for shrine Offerings, and Blacksmith disassembly and selling
- Add icons to identify consumable items that raise the proficiency of Ninjutsu and Onmyo Magic
- Other interface and usability related improvements
- Add additional settings for more precise facial adjustments
- Improve the level of detail for all settings
- Adjust the enemy’s strength and Ki during multiplayer mode
- Improve the stability of matching and online play
- Improve the sound effects for weapon hits, Ki Pulses, and Yokai Shifts
- Improve the volume of damping based on camera distance
- Stabilize the frame rate through rendering optimization
- Other various bug fixes
In media sono 2 ,3 missioni principali più qualche secondaria per dlc e qualche sfida...personalmente li ho trovati molto belli .anche perchè ci sonoi personaggi mooolto interessanti.ragazzi i 3 dlc di nioh come durata di ore di gioco come sono?consigliate di scaricarli in attesa di nioh 2?
La pubblicità talvolta disturba, lo sappiamo!
Questo sito non potrebbe esistere senza qualche inserzione pubblicitaria, ma lavoriamo ogni giorno per rendere l'esperienza utente la più fluida ed interattiva possibile, e ciò vale anche per gli annunci promozionali. Non saranno mai invasivi od invalidanti, quindi ti chiediamo la cortesia di disattivare l'AdBlock per poter navigare. Grazie di cuore.