Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Shin Megami Tensei | Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance - PS5/PS4/Series/One/Switch/PC - 14 Giugno |

U

Utente cancellato 143664

Una domanda su SMT IV, mi pare fosse spiegato da qualche parte (forse sulla wiki), ma non ricordo se
nel NG+ Flynn si ricorda cosa ha fatto nella partita precedente

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Una domanda su SMT IV, mi pare fosse spiegato da qualche parte (forse sulla wiki), ma non ricordo se
nel NG+ Flynn si ricorda cosa ha fatto nella partita precedente
Sai che non ricordo? :hmm:

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovi dettagli per Soul Hackers 2:

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo trailer per Soul Hackers 2. Ci vengono anche presentati nuovi personaggi:

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovi dettagli e trailer dedicato ad Arrow per Soul Hackers 2:

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Video dedicato al sistema di combattimento di Soul Hackers 2:

■ Introduction
Check one, two… Can you hear me? Just needs a bit more tuning… There, that’s better.
I’m Ringo (voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa) of Aion. How’s everyone doing? As for me, I suppose I’m enjoying myself. Anyway, there’s something I want to tell you all. In preparation for the apocalypse coming in the not-too-distant future, I want to teach you how to fight as a Devil Summoner. In other words, I’m counting on all of you to fight alongside us when the time comes. OK? But don’t worry. If you take note of the information I’m about to give you, it’s really not all that difficult.
Anyway, let’s begin. Let’s start things off by teaching you the basics of combat. The fundamentals are always the most important part, after all. Well then, let’s take a look at some of Aion’s top-secret footage.
■ Combat Guide
—“Zan.”
Taking advantage of the enemy’s weakness is one of the basics of combat. Enemy demons have various resistances, and striking their weakness will inflict a great amount of damage and shift the battle in your favor.
—“Maha Ragi.”
Ringo and her companions use weapons known as COMP, which can be equipped with various demons.
—“Zio.”
This gives them direct access to their demons’ skills. Consider your opponent’s weaknesses and attack them with skills that are most effective.
—“Mazio”
When you strike an enemy’s weakness, you can follow up by summoning your demon. This is known as a “stack,” and your summoned demons will standby until your turn is complete.
When your turn ends, Ringo will give an order to begin a Sabbath. All summoned demons will attack the enemies at once.
—“Devour them!”
The attack becomes more powerful with a higher stack count, and up to 16 demons can be stacked at once. Target enemy weaknesses and hit them with an explosive Sabbath!
—“…Whoa, sick. I’m getting stronger. Is this, like, a growth spurt?”
Tandem Skills
Some demons can learn Tandem Skills. If a demon with such a skill joins a Sabbath, there’ a chance for a tandem skill to trigger. These skills have various effects, such as inflicting status ailments… and healing your allies. Tandem Skills grant a powerful edge in battle, so be sure to aim for them whenever possible.
Commander Skills
Modifying Ringo’s COMP will grant access to Commander Skills.
—“Applying Stack Optimization. Stack Optimization. Convert. Clock Up.”
Stack Optimization – These skills provide various benefits, such as boosting your Sabbath’s power, allowing you to re-equip demons without spending your turn, and increasing the number of actions you can take, so be sure to plan out your moves while keeping track of the remaining turns.
—“Bufu.”
Strike the enemy’s weakness and inflict massive damage with Sabbaths. Utilize various skills and take control of the battle to become a full-fledged Devil Summoner!
Well? Starting to understand how to fight as a Devil Summoner now? I look forward to fighting alongside you on the battlefield.
■ Arrow
Have you seen Arrow’s video that was released the other day? I’d like to tell you a bit more about him today.
—Ringo / Figue’s target. (Dies, but revives via Soul Hacking.) → Arrow the Devil Summoner.
He’s part of a supranationalist organization known as Yatagarasu. He was the first of my companions to join me. Arrow’s an honest, good guy. But there are times when he freezes up because his conscience gets in his way. I worry about him sometimes. Well, maybe that’s just the nature of having human emotions. He’s also earnest and honest, so he butts heads with Milady a lot. They have completely different perspectives, so I guess that’s just how it is.
Hm? Two people who are connected to Arrow… The first of them is Raven. A top-level Summoner and former Yatagarasu member. He’s left the organization since, and now works at an orphanage. Arrow really looks up to him. He’s basically Arrow’s mentor.
Then there’s Kaburagi. A Devil Summoner of Phantom Society. Actually, he’s the one who killed Arrow. Though I did bring him back to life. It seems Kaburagi and Arrow have a history together. Humans sure are difficult. How fascinating.
Anyway, I’m sure Arrow will be pretty useful in battle. He uses firearm-type COMPs, and his attacks mainly consist of gunfire. He seems to be highly suited for ice-type skills too. He’s also adept at Support Skills, so he’s good at backing up his allies. I guess that’s not surprising, considering the way he is. Also, he’s really tough. He just might learn skills that will allow him to protect his teammates down the line.
Anyway, this is all coming from my perspective. You’ll have to meet him yourself to see what he’s really like. I know you’ll get along great. In any case, I’m sure you’ll agree he’s quite an interesting one. Look after him, all right?
What did you think of the very first Summoners Guide? We’ll be bringing you more info from time to time, so keep an eye out! Look forward to it, Devil Summoner!
See you next time!

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Megami Tensei Gaiden: Shinyaku Last Bible, spin off della serie già uscito in Giappone per cellulare, uscirà anche per Switch in digitale sempre in Giappone:

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Megami Tensei Gaiden: Shinyaku Last Bible, spin off della serie già uscito in Giappone per cellulare, uscirà anche per Switch in digitale sempre in Giappone:

Potrebbe essere interessante :hmm:

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo trailer per Soul Hackers 2 dedicato a Milady:

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo trailer per Soul Hackers 2 dedicato a Saizo:

The 4th Hokage

Apprendista
Moderatore
Spazio pc
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

The 4th Hokage

Apprendista
Moderatore
Spazio pc
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Grazie a entrambi! Speriamo esca una collector con questa attesa, almeno verremo ripagati!

YUSUKE86

DI vecchia data
LV

Iscritto dal
16 Feb 2017
Reazioni
Medaglie
Non ricordo se l'avevo già chiesto cmq,
Si può capire anche senza aver giocato al precedessore?

(E se io volessi invece, recuperarlo, c'è modo?)

The 4th Hokage

Apprendista
Moderatore
Spazio pc
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Non ricordo se l'avevo già chiesto cmq,
Si può capire anche senza aver giocato al precedessore?

(E se io volessi invece, recuperarlo, c'è modo?)
Ad ora è difficile dirlo non essendo uscito ma alcuni riferimenti ci sono. Se sono collegati al precedente non si sa se e in che modo.
Per recuperarlo si,3Ds e 10 euro