Star Citizen | PC gaming is dead! | 3.7

Vashy

Blablabla Mr.Freeman
LV

Iscritto dal
9 Giu 2009
Reazioni
WfjmY2Y.png

From the mind of Chris Roberts, acclaimed creator of Wing Commander and Freelancer, comes STAR CITIZEN. 100% crowd funded, Star Citizen aims to create a living, breathing science fiction universe with unparalleled immersion… and you’re invited to follow every step of development! More than a space combat sim, more than a first person shooter and more than an MMO: Star Citizen is the First Person Universe that will allow for unlimited gameplay.

Scheda del gioco:
Genere: Space Sim
Sviluppatore: Robert Space Industries
Distributore: Robert Space Industries
Data uscita: TBA

Requisiti di Sistema:

Minimum Requirements:
Recommended Specifications:

Link Utili:
Screenshots:
fmaNYnm.jpg
hwd9EWM.jpg
SutBUgS.jpg
wwpwuc1.jpg
nZTU8NC.jpg
o2tkeBJ.jpg

Video:

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

NightFallStar94

Esperto
LV

Iscritto dal
25 Apr 2010
Reazioni
hype hype //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/sisi.gif

The_Train

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
18 Mar 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
We will fight......for freedome!

The_Train

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
18 Mar 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Rivedo per la quarta volta il trailer e passo alla long version, giuro.

//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/pazzo.gif:|//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/pazzo.gif:|//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/pazzo.gif:|//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/pazzo.gif:|

NightFallStar94

Esperto
LV

Iscritto dal
25 Apr 2010
Reazioni
ammazza! che giocone ma il sito perché non funziona? :tragic:

XeNoise

Liquid User
LV

Iscritto dal
15 Feb 2006
Reazioni
Ditemi che e' una cosa alla evochrom ma piu' **** ç_ç Non posso guardare il video ora

The_Train

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
18 Mar 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
ammazza! che giocone ma il sito perché non funziona? :tragic:
Perchè il mondo lo reclama

---------- Post added at 21:36:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36:07 ----------

Details:

CryEngine 3

Singleplayer, Offline Co-Op, Online Modes (Akin to 'Demon's Souls')

Connect with a huge community online and on the web, sounds kinda similar to an MMO

User-generated content is a key feature

Due out at some point in 2014, Alpha Testing next year

Mash up of Freelancer, Privateer and Wing Commander

Political drama inspired by the decline and fall of the Roman Empire

Your goal is to get into Squadron 42, kind of like Space Foreign Legion

Encourages random exploration of the universe, huge uncharted sections for the taking

Seems to be Buy to Play, ala Guild Wars 2, once you buy the game, you can play for free online forever.

Some quick questions:

Quote:

Can I have a medium-sized ship with a single launchable fighter aboard? Yes.

Can I get out of my ship and shoot people in first- or third-person combat? Yes.

Can I hijack an enemy ship? Yes.

Can other players hijack my ship? Yes.

Will there be location-specific damage on spaceships? Yes.

Will there be customizable weapons on hardpoints? Yes.

Can I play with a mouse? Yes.

A gamepad? Yes.

A joystick? Yes.

Will it support Oculus Rift? Yes.

Will it take user-created content (ships, etc) and sell it, splitting revenue with creators? Yes.

overkill08

Master of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
2 Mag 2010
Reazioni
OH MY GOOODDDNES!!!

i wanna it now!!!

epic epic

The_Train

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
18 Mar 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Due to the overwhelming response to our campaign launch, the main site robertsspaceindustries.com is currently overloaded. We expect it to be accessible again shortly, but in the meantime please use this site to back the project with one of the pledges listed below. Thank you for your support!

- Your Cloud Imperium Team

---------- Post added at 21:56:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55:32 ----------

Screenshots:

1920x-1

1920x-1

1920x-1

1920x-1

---------- Post added at 21:58:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56:51 ----------

ibl6d2vud77SYM.png

---------- Post added at 22:00:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:58:08 ----------

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/gamespot-live/?event=roberts_space_industries_gdc_panel20121010

Join the creator of Wing Commander, Chris Roberts, from GDC Austin 2012 as he reveals his most ambitious game yet - Star Citizen!

---------- Post added at 22:02:24 ---------- Previous post was at 22:00:17 ----------

Holy shit, that trailer was real-time on a GTX 670.

---------- Post added at 22:02:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02:24 ----------

Confirmed solo, co-op (offline!) and online, yay

---------- Post added at 22:03:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02:49 ----------

64974526.jpg

Simix92

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
12 Lug 2009
Reazioni
Oh My God.

Oh My God.

I want it. Right now. Right fukin now.

F

FabPunk96

L'ha detto Yotobi mi sembra che i giochi per PC sono morti aveva ragione?

XeNoise

Liquid User
LV

Iscritto dal
15 Feb 2006
Reazioni
A fanculo valve con il loro half life 3, e a fanculo rockstar con gta IV, questo e' xenoises most hyped.

üaiosjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsd

Edit: scusate c'eran degli schizzi da togliere.

overkill08

Master of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
2 Mag 2010
Reazioni
A fanculo valve con il loro half life 3, e a fanculo rockstar con gta IV, questo e' xenoises most hyped.
üaiosjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsd

Edit: scusate c'eran degli schizzi da togliere.
mamma miaa peccato che ci vorrà un pc da un paio di teraflop per farlo girare ahahhah

fatto sta E P I C

The_Train

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
18 Mar 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
“The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated”

The traditional publishers don’t believe in PC or Space Sims. Venture Capitalists only want to back mobile or social gaming startups.

I say they’re wrong. I say that there is a large audience of PC gamers that want sophisticated games built for their platform. And inside this audience, a significant group of people that have always loved space games, and if given a quality one again will be happy to play it.

---------- Post added at 22:46:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44:05 ----------

Why now?

With the power of today’s PC, the prevalence of broadband, and the ability of the internet to connect game developers directly with players, we feel the time is finally right to bring back the kind of space combat game we have always dreamed possible. We want to build something that pushes the limits of an amazing platform that we owe our past success to. We now have the ability to connect directly with everyone that loved our past games and introduce ourselves to a whole new audience… and we intend to take full advantage. We’re invigorated by the idea of creating a universe that never stops evolving and is in constant dialogue with its citizens.

Why PC?

The “experts” think the PC is a dead platform. All the big publishers treat the PC as an afterthought. Corporate investors trip over themselves to invest in anything but PC gaming. We think they’re wrong. The PC is the platform that allows the most innovation. It’s the platform that allows the players the most choice in how they play their games. It’s the platform that allows the developer to have a relationship with the people playing their game with no artificial restrictions or walls.

There is no platform that pushes the technological barriers like the PC. It is always evolving. Without PCs there would be no World Wide Web, no First Person Shooters. Real time strategy games and massively multiplayer games would have never existed. We owe our success and careers to the platform and we want to stand up for the PC!

Il_Pulitore

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Set 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
Chiudere il Forum //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/smile2.png