Cosa c'è di nuovo?

The Caligula Effect |

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
8 nuovi scan di The Caligula Effect: Overdose per PS4.

Il gioco uscirà domani in Giappone. :ahsisi:

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p8tvjplZ491vsb5ezo6_1280.jpg

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Trailer sulla storia di The Caligula Effect: Overdose per PC, PS4 e Switch.

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
La versione occidentale di The Caligula Effect: Overdose uscirà a inizio 2019.

Ma se non riuscite ad aspettare, il 31 ottobre uscirà la versione asiatica (solo per PS4) con sottotitoli in inglese (oltre che in cinese, ovviamente)!

Sarà disponibile sia in versione standard che in versione limited.

Edizione limited:

Caligula-Overdose-Asia_09-03-18.jpg

• A copy of the game
  • Official soundtrack (13 tracks)
  • Official art book
  • Steelcase
  • Nanoblock figure
  • Limited Edition special box
Nel link qui in basso trovate i link diretti alle pagine del gioco su Playasia, se volete comprare questa versione.

https://gematsu.com/2018/09/the-caligula-effect-overdose-for-ps4-coming-to-asia-in-english-on-october-31

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo trailer di The Caligula Effect: Overdose per PS4, Switch e PC.

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
2 scan della versione Switch di The Caligula Effect: Overdose, attesa in Giappone in contemporanea con quella occidentale.

tumblr_pjmrq56iuA1vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjmrq56iuA1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo video per The Caligula Effect: Overdose, per PS4, Steam e Switch.

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
I primi 20 minuti di gameplay in inglese di The Caligula Effect: Overdose.

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo trailer di The Caligula Effect: Overdose per PS4, Switch e PC.

Dedicato al Go-Home Club (cioé i protagonisti).

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Breve scena da The Caligula Effect: Overdose, per PS4 Switch e PC (Steam).

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Una nuova, breve clip di The Caligula Effect: Overdose.

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ecco un nuovo trailer di The Caligula Effect: Ocerdose (PS4, Switch, PC)

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuova, breve videoclip di The Caligula Effect: Overdose per PS4, Switch e PC.

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Intervista su Cailgula

For game director Takuya Yamanaka, The Caligula Effect: Overdose was an opportunity to introduce new audiences to the game while continuing to explore the real-world themes that were present in the previous release. In this exclusive interview with NIS America, Yamanaka shares his insights on developing this re-release and discusses the deeper, darker side of the story inside Mobius.

Many people recognize “Caligula Effect” as the title of the game, but not everyone is aware that it is also a psychological term. In your own words, what is the “Caligula Effect” and how does it manifest in the game?

“Caligula Effect” means “the guilt and excitement that comes with doing something that you shouldn’t do.” I wanted people to experience that while playing this game, a sense of immorality. In this game, [defeating] the symbolic cute vocal software idol µ (Mu) and the guilt of doing so is what I wanted players to experience.

Throughout the game, players are given opportunities to dive into the psyches of the various characters. Is there a character that strongly resonated with you in some way?

I try to treat all the characters equally in the game. Since I study psychology, I meet many people, and these characters all reflect people that I have met in some way. So for each character I created, I treated them like my own children. But if I were to directly answer the question, then I spent the most time on Shogo Satake, since his background is very involved with the flow of the main story.

The Caligula Effect: Overdose introduces a female protagonist. When developing this alternate playthrough, were you surprised at how it affected the other characters?

Actually, I wanted to make the original The Caligula Effect with both a male and female protagonist, but due to hardware restrictions, I was unable to do so. The [voiceover artists] for the male and female protagonists are actually brother and sister in real life; Chiharu Sawashiro is the male, and Miyuki Sawashiro is the female. It’s the first time they actually worked together. In Japan, having both sexes available for the protagonist was received very well. In the game, there is a character who is afraid of males, so depending on which protagonist you play as, her interactions with you will also change. That’s something to look forward to in the game!

A lot of titles don’t get a chance to be re-released with new content. What were the most important features you wanted to add or exclude? Were these saved from the original release? What is your favorite addition to this new release?

Betrayal is one of the biggest plot points that was added to this game. A person who you thought had your back now turns their back on you. Scenario writer Tadashi Satomi and I took care in adding this part to the game. Satomi-san is someone I’ve highly looked up to since I was young, so working with him on this project together was an intense opportunity.

I didn’t simply want to add new content right on top of the game, so I took care in weaving the new characters into the scenario, which turned out to be a big challenge.

This re-release has given you an opportunity to expose a wider audience to The Caligula Effect. Is there a message you would like to convey to new players that will be experiencing this game for the first time?

The problems that characters have in The Caligula Effect: Overdose are very realistic within Japanese society, and I would like people in Western cultures to have the opportunity to experience these problems present in modern-day Japan.

The Caligula Effect: Overdose is different from its original title in that the character can choose to leave the world µ creates (Mobius) or stay in that world. I want people to take their time to think of their own choice, and I am excited to see everyone’s decision!
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/03/06/the-caligula-effect-overdose-an-interview-with-takuya-yamanaka/

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
The Caligula Effect: Overdose esce oggi in USA (da noi il 15) per PS4, Switch e PC.

Eccone il trailer di lancio.

Clyde

leader zone
Area Games
LV

Iscritto dal
13 Mag 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Registrato lo scorso mese il marchio per Caligula 2.

Beastly-Zero

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Feb 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Devo ancora capire se vale la pena giocarmi il primo :hmm:
Ce l'ho retail per Switch, l'art design è una favola, l'ost pure, ma ho letto pareri contrastanti, chi dice che la trama è appassionante, e chi dice no, e vabbè stessa cosa per i personaggi.

Clyde

leader zone
Area Games
LV

Iscritto dal
13 Mag 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Annunciato The Caligula Effect 2. per PS4 e Switch.

Sito ufficiale.
Post unito automaticamente:

Ultima modifica:

Clyde

leader zone
Area Games
LV

Iscritto dal
13 Mag 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
■ Story

Set free from a past regret.

An academy juvenile RPG, where you try to find your way back to reality from an idealized world set free of any past regret.

■ Characters

Idol: Regret
(voiced by Arisa Kori)

Creator of an ideal world.

A mysterious virtual idol that suddenly appeared to the world. With her mystical voice, she invited humans troubled by their past regrets to the virtual world of “Redo,” where their ideals are realized.

Idol: χ (voiced by Mayu Mineda)

Another diva.

Another virtual idol, who opposes Regret’s way of thinking and gives the main characters the power to destroy “Redo.” She also supports the Go-Home Club with the power of song.

The Go-Home Club

• Protagonist (voiced by Tatsumaru Tachibana / You Taichi)
  • Gin Noto (voiced by Aoi Ichikawa)
  • Kiriko Miyasako (voiced by Yume Miyamoto)
  • Shota Tsurumaki (voiced by Kento Itou)
  • Sasara Amiki (voiced by Sumire Morohoshi)
  • Kobato Kazamatsuri (voiced by Yuuto Uemura)
  • Niko Komamura (voiced by Hiyori Kono)
  • Ryuto Tsukishima (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama)
  • Marie Amabuki (voiced by Mai Fuchigami)
The second generation Go-Home Club, who dare to try and destroy the ideal world “Redo” and return to bitter reality.

Their appearance in “Redo” is no more than an alternate version of themselves written over their past regrets. Their reality is nothing more than terrible. So why do they want to return to a harsh reality? That is a taboo that only the player can venture into.

Ostinato Musicians

• Machina (voiced by Shun’ichi Toki)
  • Pandora (voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa)
  • Muu-kun (voiced by Taku Yashiro)
  • #QP (voiced by Inori Minase)
  • Doctor (voiced by Kazuki Kato)
  • Kudan (voiced by Mariya Ise)
  • Kranke (voiced by Yuuki Takada)
  • Brahman (voiced by Takehito Koyasu)
The Ostinato Musicians are the guardians of the “Redo,” a world where regret does not exist.

By offering music to Regret, they try charm the people of “Redo,” build faith in Regret, and make this world stronger. You may even catch a glimpse of reality in the songs they create. Because they are humans who sought salvation from “Redo.”

■ System

An exhilarating new battle system in which you predict the future and chain combos.

When you select an action, you can check to confirm a future in which that action is successful. By using this system skillfully, you can cooperate with party members and turn the tides on bad situations. Even beginners can easily enjoy these exhilarating battles.

■ Staff

• Producer / Planning / Scenario: Takuya Yamanaka
  • Character Design: Oguchi
  • Character Composers:
    • ???
    • ???
    • ???
    • ???
    • ???
    • ???
    • ???
    • ???