Cosa c'è di nuovo?

The Game Awards 2021 | It Takes Two GOTY 2021

Hype

Chi vorresti che vinca il GOTY ai The Game Awards?

• Votatori totali
  • Sondaggio chiuso .

Kazuya_Mishima

Veterano
LV

Iscritto dal
31 Ago 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
È una lotteria ogni anno, chi gli crede più a Geoff.

omark

Aratore di Fagiani
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Apr 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Dalla nuova puntata podcast di Geoff sui TGA:

• "This year's lineup is going to be… pretty good, I think we get a lot of the… 2023 and beyond games that will be announced and next year is going to be pretty big for games, so I think we got some big stuff"
  • "This year was lighter for releases because of the pandemic, but I think next year will be very busy, and that will be reflected in the show as we have a lot of announcements for next year and beyond"
  • "We will have good updates on some existing (as in already announced) games that are known but people wanna see more gameplay or content"
  • "More than half the show will be brand new game announcements"
  • A headline that will come out of the show is how before we just scratched the surface of next gen games, but now there will be the conversation of how much could be done with this generation with some of the games that are shown, points out that he knows for sure at least 2 next generation games that he saw will really trigger that conversation
    Some of those trailers will be early in the show and some late

• The first couple of trailers are "surprises that will make people excited"
  • Some of the games in this year's show were supposed to be revealed as far back as last TGA
  • Going to have announcements for some games that are 3 or 4 years out for hiring

• Geoff also notes that there will still be games that he knows for sure some people will say "wait why wasn't this game there"
  • However despite possibly having people surprised at the lack of certain games, he also notes from his experience as a show producer that "As long as you have 2 or 3 really good things the internet forgives you"
  • The production team is asking developers about almost any game people ask them to show, even if the developer is unlikely to be making it at all for the off chance that they do
  • Geoff is usually very involved with most of the trailers he gets, often around a year out, and this helps them set up the show properly

• On the topic of CGI trailers, Geoff says he is surprised at how many are still relying on CG trailers that are not representative of the final game, and notes that there should be around the same amount this year as previously.
  • At the same time he says that he also says that "when you look at some of the stuff like Forza or some of the stuff that PlayStation is doing that is as good or better than CG trailers"
  • He repeated multiple times that the team is constatnly working to find the balance between gameplay, trailer and CGI footage for the show.

• Thanks to the live format they can be theatrical again, and they will use the live orchestra as part of some of the trailers.
  • Last point that stood out to me, and this goes back to the CGI/not real time footage concerns, is that Geoff specifically disucssed Hellblade 2's reveal, and how people did not believe the footage would be representative, is it CGI or real time rendered and so on, and says how the next time it will be shown there are bound to be the comparisons of how does the new footage stacks up to the original one, is it improved or downgraded and so on.
    The way he went on about that part of the conversation makes me believe that Hellblade 2 will have a trailer or even possibly gameplay at the show, but I am mostly speculating on that point.

Iscritto dal
5 Lug 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
2578083-vgx_geoff_annoyed2.gif

zaza50

Capomoderatore
sezione sony
sezione xbox
LV

Iscritto dal
28 Mag 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie

Like di Shinobi :iwanzw:

Suppongo che sto pomeriggio annuncerà nuovi ospiti.
Post unito automaticamente:

• "This year's lineup is going to be… pretty good, I think we get a lot of the… 2023 and beyond games that will be announced and next year is going to be pretty big for games, so I think we got some big stuff"
  • "This year was lighter for releases because of the pandemic, but I think next year will be very busy, and that will be reflected in the show as we have a lot of announcements for next year and beyond"
  • "We will have good updates on some existing (as in already announced) games that are known but people wanna see more gameplay or content"
  • A headline that will come out of the show is how before we just scratched the surface of next gen games, but now there will be the conversation of how much could be done with this generation with some of the games that are shown, points out that he knows for sure at least 2 next generation games that he saw will really trigger that conversation

• Some of the games in this year's show were supposed to be revealed as far back as last TGA
  • Going to have announcements for some games that are 3 or 4 years out for hiring

• Geoff also notes that there will still be games that he knows for sure some people will say "wait why wasn't this game there"
  • However despite possibly having people surprised at the lack of certain games, he also notes from his experience as a show producer that "As long as you have 2 or 3 really good things the internet forgives you"
  • The production team is asking developers about almost any game people ask them to show, even if the developer is unlikely to be making it at all for the off chance that they do
  • Geoff is usually very involved with most of the trailers he gets, often around a year out, and this helps them set up the show properly

• On the topic of CGI trailers, Geoff says he is surprised at how many are still relying on CG trailers that are not representative of the final game, and notes that there should be around the same amount this year as previously.
  • At the same time he says that he also says that "when you look at some of the stuff like Forza or some of the stuff that PlayStation is doing that is as good or better than CG trailers"
  • He repeated multiple times that the team is constatnly working to find the balance between gameplay, trailer and CGI footage for the show.

• Thanks to the live format they can be theatrical again, and they will use the live orchestra as part of some of the trailers.
  • Last point that stood out to me, and this goes back to the CGI/not real time footage concerns, is that Geoff specifically disucssed Hellblade 2's reveal, and how people did not believe the footage would be representative, is it CGI or real time rendered and so on, and says how the next time it will be shown there are bound to be the comparisons of how does the new footage stacks up to the original one, is it improved or downgraded and so on.
    The way he went on about that part of the conversation makes me believe that Hellblade 2 will have a trailer or even possibly gameplay at the show, but I am mostly speculating on that point.
HYPE :bruniii:

altair_92_

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
24 Lug 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

:ooo:

zaza50

Capomoderatore
sezione sony
sezione xbox
LV

Iscritto dal
28 Mag 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ci serve un bello show. Ce lo siamo meritati. Non mi interessa che ci sia X o Y o Z, basta che sia uno spettacolo figo da gustarsi dopo troppi show non all'altezza.

Siriodorione

α Canis Majoris
Supporter
LV

Iscritto dal
23 Apr 2015
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ci serve un bello show. Ce lo siamo meritati. Non mi interessa che ci sia X o Y o Z, basta che sia uno spettacolo figo da gustarsi dopo troppi show non all'altezza.
Io voglio alzarmi il 10 dicembre, aprire i siti e gridare "oh caxxo, quanta roba, da dove comincio?" :asd:

(ma non sarà così perchè voi farete un post con i link di ogni trailer, ovviamente, vero? :ayaya: )

Contra

LV

Iscritto dal
4 Gen 2021
Reazioni
Medaglie
Basta che ci sia Reggie :sisi:

Munba

Dreamer
LV

Iscritto dal
3 Apr 2016
Reazioni
Medaglie
Zazà sarà l'incaricato nel fare il mega-recap.

:marmotta:

Certo che orario di cacca, l'ha sempre fatto alle 20 di sera nostre... anche volendo, per me sarebbe davvero difficile seguirlo.

zaza50

Capomoderatore
sezione sony
sezione xbox
LV

Iscritto dal
28 Mag 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Zazà sarà l'incaricato nel fare il mega-recap.
Lo show finisce alle 5. Quindi o vado a dormire, o indosso una calzamaglia e vado a combattere il crimine per le strade di Gotham City.

Kazuya_Mishima

Veterano
LV

Iscritto dal
31 Ago 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Sei seria o scherzi? Siamo al 30 di novembre. Secondo te un Kojima eventuale ospite son li 10 giorni prima? Io rimango basito...
per quanto riguarda kojima o ha prenotato prima o non ci può andare perchè il giappone ha chiuso tutti i voli internazionali, solitamente arrivano un paio di giorni prima dello show

altair_92_

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
24 Lug 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Il giorno dopo lavoro e ho la sveglia presto, ma fottesega, continuerò a seguire eventi simili in diretta finchè ne avrò le forze. :hype:

pauly

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
29 Ago 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
basta violenze su zaza questo forum non è un albergo che uno viene tardi di notte, la prossima volta rimanete fuori a dormire :granma:

SolidSnake91

Moderatore
sezione sony
LV

Iscritto dal
7 Gen 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
basta violenze su zaza questo forum non è un albergo che uno viene tardi di notte, la prossima volta rimanete fuori a dormire :granma:
Ma è il contrario però, è Zaza che molesta la gente.

Contra

LV

Iscritto dal
4 Gen 2021
Reazioni
Medaglie
Basta che per le otto ci siano tutti i trailer online :sisi: in ordine alfabetico :asd:

ninokane

LV

Iscritto dal
26 Mag 2020
Reazioni
Medaglie
Lista dei desideri

H legacy
Horizon f w gameplay
Dragon age 4
Avowed
Silent hill ps5 by kojima
Nuovo gioco hello games
Last of us Faction
Hellblade 2
Dlc returnal
Bioshock 4
Final f 16

Più varie nuove ip e sorprese sia indie che non

Chiedo troppo? ?

Munba

Dreamer
LV

Iscritto dal
3 Apr 2016
Reazioni
Medaglie
Lista dei desideri:

Un evento degno di un E3 dei vecchi tempi.

Fine storia triste.