- Iscritto dal
- 28 Mag 2010
- Messaggi
- 199,537
- Reazioni
- 101,057
Offline
Dev Testing Abandoned: Gospels of Blood
The Abandoned PS5 Fiasco of 2021 Has Been Resurrected, Dev Testing Abandoned: Gospels of Blood
Here we go again
Segui il video qui sotto per vedere come installare il nostro sito come web app sulla tua schermata principale.
Nota: Questa funzionalità potrebbe non essere disponibile in alcuni browser.
Pubblicità
Hi! I'm an editor for the Dutch gamesite Gamer.nl, and I did the interview with the founder of Blue Box that got linked here.
I just got off the phone with him and wrote a Dutch news items about it, which you can read here.
I was not allowed to share everything from our conversation, but I can share these things, coming straight from Hasan Kahraman:
- Tuesday the 22th june the trailer-app on PS5 will launch. There wont be gameplay from the game there on that day, but it will be explained how the app works and what people can expect, and also some more info about the technical aspects of the game (whatever that means, we'll see).
- On the same day, there will be an announcement with Geoff Keighley (on his social media channels) that has to do with the game and/or app.
- Kahraman once again told me he had nothing to do with Kojima. He says it doesnt matter what he says or does, people won't believe it anyway.
Thats pretty much it I guess. Lets wait till tuesday.

Ma chi sta parlando? Sono le intercettazioni telefoniche?I'll tell you what I've told him: Ive been doing this gig for 15-20 years, and Ive never experienced anything like it. So Im very confused about it. Very.
Edit: but his Dutch was fine, so he was def. Dutch. Of course the conspiracy theorists could just say thats because he's a puppet, but hey.
Ma chi sta parlando? Sono le intercettazioni telefoniche?
Misteri su misteri..Ma chi sta parlando? Sono le intercettazioni telefoniche?

C'è un limite a tuttoL'importante è parlarne.
![]()
qua siamo arrivati al punto in cui si rischia la valanga di letame 
Hi! I'm an editor for the Dutch gamesite Gamer.nl, and I did the interview with the founder of Blue Box that got linked here.
I just got off the phone with him and wrote a Dutch news items about it, which you can read here.
I was not allowed to share everything from our conversation, but I can share these things, coming straight from Hasan Kahraman:
- Tuesday the 22th june the trailer-app on PS5 will launch. There wont be gameplay from the game there on that day, but it will be explained how the app works and what people can expect, and also some more info about the technical aspects of the game (whatever that means, we'll see).
- On the same day, there will be an announcement with Geoff Keighley (on his social media channels) that has to do with the game and/or app.
- Kahraman once again told me he had nothing to do with Kojima. He says it doesnt matter what he says or does, people won't believe it anyway.
Thats pretty much it I guess. Lets wait till tuesday.

Hi! I'm an editor for the Dutch gamesite Gamer.nl, and I did the interview with the founder of Blue Box that got linked here.
I just got off the phone with him and wrote a Dutch news items about it, which you can read here.
I was not allowed to share everything from our conversation, but I can share these things, coming straight from Hasan Kahraman:
- Tuesday the 22th june the trailer-app on PS5 will launch. There wont be gameplay from the game there on that day, but it will be explained how the app works and what people can expect, and also some more info about the technical aspects of the game (whatever that means, we'll see).
- On the same day, there will be an announcement with Geoff Keighley (on his social media channels) that has to do with the game and/or app.
- Kahraman once again told me he had nothing to do with Kojima. He says it doesnt matter what he says or does, people won't believe it anyway.
Thats pretty much it I guess. Lets wait till tuesday.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHi! I'm an editor for the Dutch gamesite Gamer.nl, and I did the interview with the founder of Blue Box that got linked here.
I just got off the phone with him and wrote a Dutch news items about it, which you can read here.
I was not allowed to share everything from our conversation, but I can share these things, coming straight from Hasan Kahraman:
- Tuesday the 22th june the trailer-app on PS5 will launch. There wont be gameplay from the game there on that day, but it will be explained how the app works and what people can expect, and also some more info about the technical aspects of the game (whatever that means, we'll see).
- On the same day, there will be an announcement with Geoff Keighley (on his social media channels) that has to do with the game and/or app.
- Kahraman once again told me he had nothing to do with Kojima. He says it doesnt matter what he says or does, people won't believe it anyway.
Thats pretty much it I guess. Lets wait till tuesday.
C'è un limite a tuttoqua siamo arrivati al punto in cui si rischia la valanga di letame
![]()

Il 90% di chi è presente qui, vuole solo una cosa...
![]()
Un video dove parla e dice un paio di cose è troppo complicatoSi ma questo fa interviste/chiamate a destra e manca e non s'è mai visto![]()
