Team KONG vs team GODZILLA?

• Votatori totali

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
MV5BNjM5OWFmNjMtYzBlZi00MGZiLWFkMmUtNGFmMjUzMzhhYTYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1NjgyNDI@._V1_.jpg

Riprese ad inizio Ottobre
The anticipated Godzilla vs. Kong is still a ways off, but the good news is that filming doesn't seem to be that far away.

The showdown isn't slated to release until 2020, but it seems the film will start shooting on October 1st and will wrap up sometime in February of 2019 (via Omega Underground). Godzilla vs. Kong is shooting in Atlanta, Georgia.

Godzilla vs. Kong will be helmed by Adam Wingard, but fans of Kong: Skull Island should be pleased to hear that some of the same sensibilities of Kong will make their way into the upcoming showdown.

“Talking to Adam made me so happy because he, in particular, really understands the kind of anime, manga, mech sensibility that I was trying to bring to Kong," Roberts told Collider.

"He gets that and that was something that I fought so hard for and was so difficult to sort of realize to life through concept to execution with ILM [industrial Light and Magic.] That’s one of the things I’m most proud of with him. I think he truly gets that and he truly wants to lean into this version of Kong that kind of was born from my crazy and stupid video game brain.”

The Monsterverse won't just be getting a Kong Godzilla collision though, as the Godzilla sequel will introduce a plethora of iconic monsters to the fold. Whether any of them show up in Godzilla vs. Kong remains to be seen, but we wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

The movies have been mostly well received by fans. 2014's Godzilla was produced on a budget of $160 million and brought in over $200 million domestically. Internationally it brought in over $328 million, resulting in a worldwide total of $529 million. Kong: Skull Island was produced for $185 million, and would bring in just over $168 million domestically. Internationally it fared much better with $398 million, resulting in a total worldwide box office of $566 million.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters is up next on March 22, 2019, while Godzilla vs. Kong hits theaters on May 22, 2020. No direct sequel to Kong: Skull Island has been announced.
Fonte: http://comicbook.com/movies/2018/02/21/godzilla-vs-kong-reportedly-filming-october/

mabel.gif

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

rads689

Visionario Polemista
LV

Iscritto dal
28 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Hype :sisi:

Inviato dal mio M3s utilizzando Tapatalk

Buddha94

Moderatore
televisione
LV

Iscritto dal
17 Feb 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Non vedo l'ora! Anche se manca ancora parecchio...

Bubu

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
11 Giu 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ma non sono tutti e due dei cuccioloni?se non sbaglio Godzilla ha ancora in giro due nemici belli potenti:sisi:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ma non sono tutti e due dei cuccioloni?se non sbaglio Godzilla ha ancora in giro due nemici belli potenti:sisi:
?? infatti prima di questo uscirà Godzilla 2 mi ricordo anche uno degli attori vantarsi dello spettacolo che stanno mettendo in piedi per il secondo film punzecchiando che difficilmente Godzilla vs Kong riuscirà a fare di meglio:asd: a me sembra già assurdo pensare a delle scene d'azione migliori di Skull island:asd:

Floxy

Moderatore
sezione xbox
sezione cinema
LV

Iscritto dal
11 Mar 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
up anti cut off

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Primo Poster

913gvkpromo.jpg

pronto per la parte due :predicatore:

il regista Mike Dougherty paragona lo scontro a Rocky vs Ivan Drago in un intervista a Bloody Disgusting 

Mike Dougherty (Regista):

We’re looking at an almost David vs. Goliath situation. Because everyone, the moment you say Godzilla’s going to fight Kong, your first reaction is Kong doesn’t stand a chance. Godzilla’s got his radioactive breath, et cetera, et cetera.

But then if you really take the time to look at Kong as a character, it’s like, okay, in Skull Island he was an adolescent, so he was still growing. So who knows how big he is since the 1970s when they first met him?

Kong is extremely intelligent, As a primate, he’s a tool-user. So he’s got speed, he’s got agility, he might have some good size.

And I like a good underdog battle, You know, it’s like watching Rocky go up against Ivan Drago. It seems like it’s unfair but clearly, this means the underdog might have a few surprises.

Maybe Kong has a chance after all, but that still doesn’t explain why they’re fighting in the first place. If Godzilla is Earth’s protector, and Kong was the protagonist of his own film franchise, why are they fighting? Are these two titans only coming to blows because it’s cool?

I think there’s something primal in human beings to want to see a fight like that, I think it goes back to all of our myths and legends, ancient Greek myths about gods battling each other. It’s just part of who we are as a species. Half the reason I think people watch the Planet Earth nature specials is to watch animals going up against each other, to see crocodiles going up against water buffaloes.

So there’s that, but it just seems like it’s written in the stars for this to happen, it’s no accident that Kong was a direct inspiration for Godzilla, that the Japanese filmmakers watched King Kong and were hugely inspired by him and The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms and came up with Godzilla as an answer to that. So it just seems like it’s destiny.

And storywise, the hope is that their motivations for fighting each other are sound, and not contrived. But when you have two extremely hyper-aggressive masculine territorial animals who both believe that they’re the rightful rulers of an entire species, chances are they’re going to do more than have afternoon tea.
Fonte: bloody-disgusting.com

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Rumors per un videogioco da Arc System 

vgn.it

che sia giunto finalmente il degno successore di Godzilla: Save the Earth?! :ivan:  cavolo se ci infilano pure Zilla come da rumors :ivan:

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
mostrato qualcosa al CineEurope

(il videogioco era una balla ... avrei dovuto capirlo ... i 2d di Arc non centrano nulla coi Kaiju)

Razgriz

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Gen 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
In lavorazione una nuova graphic novel tie-in per il Monsterverse
che farà da ponte tra la graphic novel "Birth of Kong" e Godzilla vs Kong

[COMUNICATO]

Earlier at the LA Comic-Con, a new Titan was revealed to be a part of the Godzilla MonsterVerse with the bat kaiju Camazotz.
In Maya mythology, Camazotz was a bat god with the name meaning "death bat," and in Mesoamerica the bat was associated with night, death, and sacrifice.
The comic is said to focus on King Kong where Kong battles it out with Camazotz and is a sequel to the Birth of Kong graphic novel and a prequel to Godzilla vs Kong which gets released March 13, 2020
Fonte: cosmicbook.news
cavolo qualcuno dovrebbe proprio pubblicarli questi fumetti qui da noi :sil: :sil:  (e perchè no anche quelli dell' IDW), ormai sono sul punto di prendermelo ugualmente Birth of Kong :dsax:

mi dovrò accontentare della "Guida da combattimento ai Mostri Grossi" ( :asd: ) dei 400 calci

Ifrit03

Redeemer and Destroyer
Moderatore
Spazio pc
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Ago 2004
Reazioni
Medaglie

rave98

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Ott 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Artwork Ufficiale

Ifrit03

Redeemer and Destroyer
Moderatore
Spazio pc
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Ago 2004
Reazioni
Medaglie

Buddha94

Moderatore
televisione
LV

Iscritto dal
17 Feb 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Da qui a Maggio spero i cinema riaprano...