Musica Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B/Pop

  • Autore discussione Autore discussione MrBenno
  • Data d'inizio Data d'inizio


Una belva.

Best white rapper evah.

 
Mio *** Lil Wayne in No Love è un cancro ._.

 
No dai,non mi puoi dire questo
R.A. The Rugged Man è su un altro livello proprio...



True story...

Call me Thorburn, John A. Staff Sergeant, Marksman

Skilling, killing, illing

I'm able and willing

Kill a village elephant, rapin' and pillage your village

Illegitimate killers, US Military guerillas

This ain't no real war, Vietnam shit

World War II, that's a war, this is just a military conflict

Soothing, drug-abusing, Vietnamese women screwing

Sex, gambling and boozin', all the shit is amusing

Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream

I don't want to go home, where I'm just a ordinary human being

Special OP, Huey chopper gun ship, run shit

Gook run when the mini-gun spit, won't miss, kill shit

Spit four-thousand bullets a minute

Victor Charlie, hit trigger, hit it

I'm in it to win it, get it

The lieutenant hinted the villain, I've ended up killing

I did it, cripple, did it, pictures I painted is vivid, live it

A wizard with weapons, a secret mission we about to begin it

Government funded, behind enemy lines bullets is spraying

It's heating up, a hundred degrees

The enemies the North-Vietnamese, bitch please

Ain't no sweat, I'm told be at ease.

Until I see the pilot got hit, and we about to hit some trees

till the rotor broke, crash land, American man

Cambodia, right in the enemy hand

Take a swig of the whiskey to calm us

Them yellow men wearing black pajamas

They want to harm us

They all up on us

Bang, bang, bullet hit my chest, feel no pain

To my left, the captain caught a bullet right in his brain

Body parts flying, loss of limbs, explosions

Bad intentions, I see my best friend's intestins

Pray to the one above, It's raining and I'm covered in mud

I think I'm dying, I feel dizzy, I'm losing blood

I see my childhood, I'm back in the arms of my mother

I see my whole life, I see Christ, I see bright lights

I see Israelites, Muslims and Christians at peace, no fights

Blacks, Whites, Asians, people of all types

I must have died, then I woke up, suprised I'm alive

I'm in a hospital bed, they rescued me, I survived

I escaped the war, came back

But ain't escape Agent Orange, two of my kids born handicapped

Spastic, quadriplegia, micro cephalic

Cerebral palsy, cortical blindness, name it they had it

My son died he ain't live, but I still try to think positive

Cause in life, God take, God give

Non so semi spiego.

Roba paranormale,fuori dal comune.

 
Cinque album con cui dovrei iniziare per avvicinarmi al rap? Ho ascoltato in gioventù i soliti pezzi di eminem/50 cent che facevano molto gangsta a 15 anni, senza guardare uno straccio di testo, quindi sono totalmente ignorante in materia //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

 
Cinque album con cui dovrei iniziare per avvicinarmi al rap? Ho ascoltato in gioventù i soliti pezzi di eminem/50 cent che facevano molto gangsta a 15 anni, senza guardare uno straccio di testo, quindi sono totalmente ignorante in materia //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif
Ti direi (per importanza storica et gusti personali): Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), Nas - Illmatic, The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die, Dr. Dre - 2001 e poi direi uno dei Gang Starr //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/sisi.gif

 
Ti direi (per importanza storica et gusti personali): Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), Nas - Illmatic, The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die, Dr. Dre - 2001 e poi direi uno dei Gang Starr //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/sisi.gif
Dei Gangstarr direo "Hard to earn" ma poi consiglierei tutte le produzioni di Premier.

 
Dei Gangstarr direo "Hard to earn" ma poi consiglierei tutte le produzioni di Premier.
Eh infatti ero un po' in difficoltà su quale album consigliare in particolare //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

 
Cinque album con cui dovrei iniziare per avvicinarmi al rap? Ho ascoltato in gioventù i soliti pezzi di eminem/50 cent che facevano molto gangsta a 15 anni, senza guardare uno straccio di testo, quindi sono totalmente ignorante in materia //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif
5 album non ci riesco...rischio di lasciare fuori album FONDAMENTALI...quindi ti do una lista di tutto quello che secondo me dovresti ascoltare...poi scegli tu //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die


The Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death



2Pac - Me Against The World



2Pac - All Eyez On Me



Big Pun - Capital Punishment



Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang:36 Chambers



Nas - Illmatic



Nas - I Am...



Cypress Hill - Black Sunday



D.I.T.C. - D.I.T.C.



Big L - Lifestylez Ov Da Poor And Dangerous



Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full



Erick Sermon - No Pressure



Gang Starr - Hard To Earn



Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth



Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele



GZA - Liquid Swords



Afu-Ra - Body Of The Life-Force



Akinyele - Vagina Diner



Artifacts - Between A Rock And A Hard Place



AZ - Do Or Die



Big Daddy Kane - Long Live The Kane



Biz Markie - Goin' Off



Blahzay Blahzay - Blah Blah Blah



Cali Agents - How The West Was One



Canibus - Rip The Jacker



Capone-N-Noreaga - The War Report



Cappadonna - The Pillage



Cenobites - The Cenobites LP



Chino XL - Here To Save You All



Common - Resurrection



Common - One Day It'll All Make Sense



Common - Can I Borrow A Dollar



Common - Like Water For Chocolate



Compton's Most Wanted - Music To Driveby



Cormega - The Realness



Cormega - Legal Hustle



Craig Mack -Project:Funk Da World



Das EFX - Hold It Down



Defari - Focused Daily



Delinquent Habits - Delinquent Habits



Diamond D - Stunts,Blunts & Hip Hop



Dred Scott - Breakin' Combs



E.S.G. - Sailin' Da South



Eazy-E - Eazy Suz It



Eazy-E - It's On (Dr.Dre):187um Killa



Eric B. & Rakim - Follow The Leader



Esham - Closed Casket



Foesum - Perfection



Freddie Foxxx - Crazy Like A Foxxx



Freddie Foxxx - Industry Shakedown



Gang Starr - Daily Operation



Gang Starr - The Ownerz



Ghostface Killah - Ironman



I Smooth 7 - Ghetto Life



Ice Cube - Death Certificate



Ice Cube - Amerikkka's Most Wanted



Ice Cube - The Predator



INI - Center Of Attention



Inspectah Deck - Uncontrolled Substance



J-Dilla - Donuts



Jayo Felony - Take A Ride



Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt



Jay-Z - The Blueprint



Junior Mafia - Conspiracy



K.M.D. - Mr.Hood



Kam - Made In America



Kid Frost - Hispanic Causing Panic



Kool G Rao - 4,5,6



Kool G Rap - Roots Of Evil



Kool G Rap - Giancana Story



Kool Keith - Sex Style



KRS-One - Return Of The Boom Bap



Little Brother - The Minstrel Show



M.O.P. - Warriorz



M.O.P. - Firing Squad



Masta Ace - A Long Hot Summer



Method Man - Tical



Moob Deep - Hell On Earth



Mobb Deep - The Infamous



Method Man & Redman - Blackout



Mos Def - Black On Both Sides



Nas - It Was Written



Nas - Stillmatic



Nas - God's Son



O.C. - Jewelz



Onyx - Bacdafucup



Onyx - All We Got Iz Us



Onyx - Shut 'Em Down



Outkast - Southernplayaliticadillacmusic



Outkast - Aquemini



Outkast - Stankonia



Pete Rock - Soul Survivor



Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - The Main Ingredient



Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - All Souled Out EP



Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Mecca And The Soul Brother



Planet Asia - Still In Training



Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush The Show



Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx



Rakim - The 18th Letter:The Book Of Life



Rakim - The Master



Rappin' 4-Tay - Off Parole



Ras Kass - Soul On Ice



RBL Posse - A Lesson To Be Learned



Redman - Dare Iz A Darkside



Redman - Whut! The Album



Redman - Muddy Waters



Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told



Scarface - The Diary



Sean Price - Jesus Price Superstar



Skee-Lo - I Wish



Slick Rick - The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick



Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle



Spice 1 - 187 He Wrote



Termanology - Politics As Usual



Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food



Terror Squad - The Album



The Dove Shack - This Is The Shack



The Fugees - The Score



The Roots - Organix!



The Roots - Do You Want More?!!!??!



The Roots - Illadeph Halflife



The Roots - Game Theory



Tony Touch - The Piece Maker



U-God - Golden Arms Redemption



WC - The Shadiest One



Warren G - Regulate...G Funk Era



Westside Connection - Bow Down



Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever



B.G. Knock Out & Dresta - Real Brothas


Ho volutamente lasciato fuori tutta la scena Underground...non è ora per certa roba //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

 
Aperto uno studio. Fra poco ne sentirete di belle da parte mia. //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/winks.gif

 
Pubblicità
Pubblicità
Indietro
Top