Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Lollipop Chainsaw Remake | Piattaforme non confermate | Il game design rimarrà invariato |

news

Jack 95

Moderatore
sezione sony
LV

Iscritto dal
28 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Vaporware questa remastered o ci sono update?

Inviato dal mio Pixel 6a utilizzando Tapatalk
Quello che vedi sopra. Una dichiarazione ogni tanto e qualche screen dubbio come vedi sopra, nient'altro. :asd:

zaza50

Capomoderatore
sezione sony
sezione xbox
LV

Iscritto dal
28 Mag 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie

RePOP implements a lot of new optional features. For example, since Lollipop is a 12 year old game, we know that some users will want to play the game as it was in the original game regarding QTEs, while new players will find it a hassle. We have implemented new options that should be enjoyable for both types of users, and I will discuss them briefly here. In addition, I have received many questions about costumes and rankings, which I will answer after explaining the options.

Siriodorione

α Canis Majoris
Supporter
LV

Iscritto dal
23 Apr 2015
Reazioni
Medaglie
RePOP implements a lot of new optional features. For example, since Lollipop is a 12 year old game, we know that some users will want to play the game as it was in the original game regarding QTEs, while new players will find it a hassle. We have implemented new options that should be enjoyable for both types of users, and I will discuss them briefly here. In addition, I have received many questions about costumes and rankings, which I will answer after explaining the options.
Il momento della verità è giunto :icebad: