Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Xbox Games Showcase | UFFICIALE: 9 Giugno ore 19:00, seguito da un Direct di Call of Duty

Added to Calendar: 11-06-23

ufficiale

Auron307

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
25 Mar 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Wolfenstein III sarebbe insensato presentarlo come esclusiva e anche moralmente sbagliato. Giusto lasciarlo multi.

Il resto sarà al 99% esclusiva. A ogni modo sarà un evento corposo, molto corposo. Il problema è se vedremo del gameplay, perché è la cosa che mi spaventa di più e che faccio notare spesso anche negli articoli/live che faccio.

Di vedere un altro trailer in CGI di nuovi giochi annunciati non mi interessa onestamente, preferisco vedere roba già presentata con qualcosa di solido e mi aspetto Fable in gameplay, almeno con un trailer.
Moralmente? :asd:
Il gioco ufficialmente non esiste e di conseguenza sono liberi di fare qualsiasi cosa, ci sono centinaia di saghe che non dovrebbero essere esclusive allora. Tutti i giochi Rare ai tempi allora...
Dopo7 mld spesi e con un solo Halo nel 2021 sarebbero veramente dei fessi totali.
Chi ha giocato i wolf su ps vuole giocarsi il 3? Che si compri una xbox o ci basta un mese del pass quando esce. Non c'è niente di immorale, è marketing

A Rare Boy

A Pirate's Life for Me
Moderatore
sezione xbox
LV

Iscritto dal
9 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie

Adesso è finalmente E3 :dsax: Il solito tizio di Rare che parla di Banjo intenzionalmente in questo periodo per trollare.
Andiamo avanti così dal 2014. A Rare Boy

Classico, non sarebbe l'E3 :sard:
Pensassero a lavorare a Everwild invece di rompere le balle :sard:

Bei tempi però, c'era più hype e si sentiva in tutto il forum.
Diciamo che con l'annuncio di perfect dark abbiamo raggiunto la pace dei sensi, e ormai possiamo morire felici anche senza l'orso e l'uccello :happybio:

Ipn0tic0

Master of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
19 Ago 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Xbox First Party Studios

343 Industries
- We all know that this studio is all hands on deck on Halo Infinite which is likely to release this holiday season. It's been said that that game has a 10 year plan so there may be subsequent story content coming out in the years after release. (1 established IP)

Compulsion Games - They are working on a new IP that is supposed to be a mix between Bioshock and Uncharted. It is not yet revealed. When Phil Spencer was asked which new game he's most excited for, he mentioned this one. (1 new IP)

Double Fine - The mind of Tim Schafer and his team are working on finishing up Psychonauts 2 which will launch on multiple platforms. The next gen console version is likely to be an Xbox ecosystem exclusive. They have also started working on an unannounced new IP which we likely won't hear about for a couple years. (1 established IP and 1 new IP)

inXile - Brian Fargo has teased that the studio is working on multiple new RPG's. They are rumored to be working on a FPS RPG with a AAA budget (many people want that to be a new Fallout game but I don't think that will happen). We know that game will be made using UE5. The second game is unknown but is in preproduction as of January of this year. Since we know nothing about them, I am going to assume one of these is a new IP and the other is based on an existing IP (possibly another Wasteland). (1 established IP, 1 new IP)

Mojang - This is the Minecraft studio and they continue to update the main game with new content as well as Minecraft Dungeons. However, they have also announced that they are "playing with ideas for brand new games". Seeing as they also released Minecraft Dungeons, I believe we can assume their new game will be a spinoff in the same universe and likely release on multiple platforms. (1 established IP)

Ninja Theory - This extremely efficient and talented studio is working on 3 separate projects. The first being the much anticipated Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 which is being made in UE5. Their second project is Project Mara (likely a codename) which is a psychological thriller and is set in a photo-realistic environment. Their third project is The Insight Project which aims to "create self-contained, individualized and absorbing game experiences" to help people control their fear and anxiety. That sounds like a series of shorter experiences but it's anyone's guess as to what it ends up being at this point. It’s also possible that it doesn’t result in a game being released to the public. (1 established IP, 2 new IP's)

Obsidian - Unbelievably, this studio is working on 5 different projects of varying sizes with a good chance that almost all of them are RPGs considering the studios lineage. Chris Parker's team is focused on Avowed which is a Skyrim-like open world RPG. Adam Brennecke's team is working towards the full release of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" like RPG called Grounded. Tim Cain's team is working on a new unannounced game that may be Outer Worlds 2. Josh Sawyer's team is creating a new unannounced game. Brandon Adler's team is also creating a new unannounced game. This team is a complete workhorse for XGS in a similar way that Insomniac is that for PS. (1 established IP, 4 new IPs)

Playground Games - This studio has two teams. One team works on the Forza Horizon series and will likely release the next installment (rumored to be set in Mexico) at the end of this year or the beginning of next. The second team is working on a reboot of the wildly popular Fable series. (2 established IPs)

The Coalition - The masters of the Unreal Engine. This studio is currently sharpening their blades with UE5 by making a new IP. Nothing is known about that game yet but it is exciting to see such a talented team expand their horizons. They are also working on Gears 6. (1 established IP, 1 new IP)

Rare - This team continues to put work in to Sea of Thieves and are due for a big content drop. However, they also have a second team lead by Louise O'Connor that is creating the game "Everwild". Rare likes to create games that have never been made before and that's why not much is known about the game yet. There is a rumored third game in the works but I haven’t been able to confirm info on that one yet one way or the other. (1 new IP)

The Initiative - This brand new team is comprised of industry veterans from the likes of Sony Santa Monica, Rockstar, Insomniac, Crystal Dynamics and Naughty Dog. They are rebooting the stealth action game Perfect Dark. (1 established IP)

Turn 10 - This team is rebooting the popular Forza Motorsport series and also putting work into the ForzaTech engine which is used to power all Forza games as well as Fable. (1 established IP)

Undead Labs - The makers of the first two State of Decay games are creating the third installment in the much loved franchise (State of Decay 3). The new game appears to be significantly more ambitious than it's predecessors. (1 established IP)

World's Edge - This is a new team put together by Microsoft to foster the Age of Empires IP. They are overseeing the creation of a brand new entry in the long running series (Age of Empires 4). (1 established IP)

Bethesda Game Studios - This team is working on multiple projects from the mind of the great Todd Howard. The first one to release will be Starfield, a sci-fi game that we don't know much about just yet. It will be the first new IP from this legendary team in multiple decades. They are also working on The Elder Scrolls 6. (1 established IP, 1 new IP)

id Software - The original creators of the first person shooter are possibly moving on from the DOOM series (at least for now) and have begun working on a new game. It is unknown at this point whether the game will be a new IP or one from an existing franchise. It’s also possible that it’s a spin-off series in the Doom universe now that the Doom Slayer’s saga has come to an end. For the sake of this exercise, we are going to assume they will be working on a new IP but it could go either way. (1 new IP)

Arkane Studios - This team is currently working on multiple projects. The first being the PS5 and PC timed exclusive Deathloop which is being made by Arkane Lyon. That game will come to Xbox a year after it's release on Playstation. The second team in Austin is led by one of the leads of the Dishonored 2 game (Harvey Smith) as well as staff members from both the Dishonored and Prey series. It is rumored to be a fantasy game with vampires but that has yet to be confirmed. (2 new IP's)

Tango Gameworks - The team that brought us The Evil Within series is working on a new IP (Ghostwire Tokyo) that is a timed exclusive for Playstation and will launch on PC day one and come to Xbox a year later. (1 new IP)

Machine Games - This team is nearing completion on what's likely (but not confirmed) a new Wolfenstein game. They are also in early production on an Indiana Jones game which is Produced by Todd Howard. (1 established IP, 1 new IP) Indiana Jones was counted as a new IP due to it being a brand new game based on a movie series

Zenimax Online - The team that developed the massive Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) MMO continues to develop more content for the game. They are also working on multiple unannounced projects that we don't know much about. (2 new IP's)

Alpha Dog and Roundhouse - These are two smaller studios that are making games that I know nothing about so it's impossible to speculate. Hopefully we hear more from them soon.

Based on all that information, it seems like Xbox's First-party Studios are working on a total number of 34 projects, ~15 being games based on established franchises and ~19 on new IPs. Please keep in mind these numbers could change once games start getting announced.

Xbox Publishing/"Second-party" deals

Asobo
(creators of A Plagues Tale) - This team is working towards releasing the newest Flight Simulator on console for the first time ever. (1 established franchise)

IO Interactive (creators of the Hitman series) - This extremely talented studio is said to be early in production on a new AAA online multiplayer IP for Xbox. It's said to be codenamed Project Dragon which may mean it is a fantasy game. (1 new IP)

Avalanche Studios (creators of Just Cause and Mad Max) - There is a rumor that Xbox has partnered with a studio to make a AAA multiplayer game that goes by the name of Project Typhoon. I am reaching and assuming that it is developed by Avalanche. That may be totally wrong and that's fine but it seems to add up. Insiders have been dodgy when asked if that is the studio making the game. (1 new IP)

Image and Form (creators of the Steamworld games) - This team is currently working on The Gunk which is an indefinite exclusive to the Xbox ecosystem. (1 new IP)

Please note that possible timed Xbox exclusives such as Stalker 2, 12 Minutes, Nobody Saves the World, Scorn, The Ascent, Crossfire X (Remedy's shooter campaign), ExoMecha, She Dreams Elsewhere, Tunic, and Warhammer 40k: Darktide (among others) will not be counted. I also didn't count the other 3 rumored third party developed Xbox exclusives or the rumored Kojima Productions deal because we don't know if those are closed yet.

In summary, Xbox has A LOT of games in the pipeline and owners of the console or a PC and (especially) Gamepass subscribers have a lot to look forward to. Judging by my list, it's a total of 38 projects that we are aware of. ~22 of those are new IP and the other ~16 are based off of established franchises. There are undoubtedly games that we don't know anything about so that could be even higher. Also, if you own multiple consoles like I do, you will likely have trouble keeping up to the output of these companies which to me is very exciting!

Happy Gaming everyone!
:)

Potrebbe succedere di tutto con tutta questa carne al fuoco....:sisi:

Olorin

LV

Iscritto dal
11 Set 2014
Reazioni
Medaglie
Moralmente? :asd:
Il gioco ufficialmente non esiste e di conseguenza sono liberi di fare qualsiasi cosa, ci sono centinaia di saghe che non dovrebbero essere esclusive allora. Tutti i giochi Rare ai tempi allora...
Dopo7 mld spesi e con un solo Halo nel 2021 sarebbero veramente dei fessi totali.
Chi ha giocato i wolf su ps vuole giocarsi il 3? Che si compri una xbox o ci basta un mese del pass quando esce. Non c'è niente di immorale, è marketing
Probabilmente un W3, se fosse effettivamente un seguito, sarebbe uno di quei titoli "legacy" che arrivano su tutte le piattaforme, Play inclusa.
Poi immaginiamo la shitstorm che si verrebbe a creare con una o più notizie del genere, non proprio il massimo durante i primi mesi di vita della console...

Shukakussj

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Classico, non sarebbe l'E3 :sard:
Pensassero a lavorare a Everwild invece di rompere le balle :sard:

Bei tempi però, c'era più hype e si sentiva in tutto il forum.
Diciamo che con l'annuncio di perfect dark abbiamo raggiunto la pace dei sensi, e ormai possiamo morire felici anche senza l'orso e l'uccello :happybio:
Mai dire mai però, magari dopo Everwild torneranno su Banjo :iwanzw:

Shukakussj

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ma ogni tanto spunta fuori sta cosa di banjo?
Ogni anno c'è qualcuno che spera nel miracolo ma per il momento sembra solo quello, non so quante intezioni abbia il team di riprenderlo in mano ma la speranza è che a furia di vedere fan che lo chiedono si mettano a farlo per davvero :asd:

SamusVictory

LV

Iscritto dal
15 Nov 2020
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ogni anno c'è qualcuno che spera nel miracolo ma per il momento sembra solo quello, non so quante intezioni abbia il team di riprenderlo in mano ma la speranza è che a furia di vedere fan che lo chiedono si mettano a farlo per davvero :asd:
Vabbè nosense, la rare di ora semplicemente banjo non lo sa fare.

Auron307

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
25 Mar 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Probabilmente un W3, se fosse effettivamente un seguito, sarebbe uno di quei titoli "legacy" che arrivano su tutte le piattaforme, Play inclusa.
Poi immaginiamo la shitstorm che si verrebbe a creare con una o più notizie del genere, non proprio il massimo durante i primi mesi di vita della console...
Ma shitstorm più che meritata. Comprano Bethesda, con 7 mld, mantengono i 2 contratti di esclusiva temporale per i giochi di quest'anno e poi che fanno? Al primo gioco nuovo annunciato da Bethesda lo lasciano esclusiva?? Cioè le comiche proprio, scatenerebbero una shitstorm più che meritata

mapaan

LV

Iscritto dal
29 Dic 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie
Vabbè nosense, la rare di ora semplicemente banjo non lo sa fare.

C'è Gregg Mayles in Rare, Banjo è lui. Forse la situazione non è come quella di Conker - che può fare SOLO ed ESCLUSIVAMENTE Seavor - ma è molto, molto, molto simile. Finché c'è Mayles, Rare, anche questa Rare, può farlo, e può farlo bene. Ciò detto, è solo una cagata di trolling plurienalle: Duncan non vuole riprendere l'IP, Filippo Spencer è un suino, Mayles ha più volte detto che riprenderà Banjo solo quando avrà avuto una grande idea per il sequel, perché non è convinto di fare un sequel puro di Tooie, né qualcosa come N&B2. Ogni anno però (dal 2014) esce fuori qualcosa, tra dipendenti che trollano, presunti insider che la sparano a caso etc. etc.

Ora non mi ricordo quando è stato, forse per la presentazione dell'ultimo update di SoT ma qualcuno ci ha visto un tease in una trollata assoluta :dsax:

Ultima modifica:

mapaan

LV

Iscritto dal
29 Dic 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie

Bubu

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
11 Giu 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
Inizia seriamente a stancare che ogni anno Pippo e la sua corte piscino a turno sopra la tomba di Banjo
Mad Breaking Bad GIF by MOODMAN

mapaan

LV

Iscritto dal
29 Dic 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie
Inizia seriamente a stancare che ogni anno Pippo e la sua corte piscino a turno sopra la tomba di Banjo
Mad Breaking Bad GIF by MOODMAN

KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Non sarebbe davvero clima E3 però :dsax:
Post unito automaticamente:

Intanto i rumor su Persona 5 Royal in arrivo su Xbox si fanno più concreti

MajorCavax

LV

Iscritto dal
31 Mag 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Comunque, a mio parere, di Obsidian Entertainment vedremo solamente Grounded. E al massimo ti annunciano The Outer Worlds 2.
Perché Grounded è ancora in Game Preview e quindi devono annunciare la data di uscita vera e propria del prodotto finito.

mapaan

LV

Iscritto dal
29 Dic 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie
I ricordi della skin di conker in project spark :ivan:

Gruppone sul LIVE = "OMMIODDIO CONKEEEER!!!!!! SIIIII KJADAJDJADSHJDKAJKDHJHDHJADHJDHDADHKAHJKSHJKSAAJ"

....Available On Project Spark

:sard:

Ipn0tic0

Master of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
19 Ago 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie

2lVCNhq.jpg

Daje Filippone