I ragazzi di oggi sono così rincoglioniti, che faccio fatica a crederci. Parlo di quelli che prendono Fifa a 80 euro dal Gamestop

per adesso è una roba tra noi appassionati
[automerge]1633632630[/automerge]
Sony Interactive Entertainment boss Jim Ryan says he wants PlayStation games to be reaching hundreds of millions of pla…
www.gamesindustry.biz
"I would also like to see a world where the games that we make at PlayStation can be enjoyed by many tens of millions of people. Perhaps hundreds of millions of people. Right now success with the current console model, a really great PlayStation hit you're talking ten or 20 million people being able to play that game.
"We're talking about games stacking up against music, we're talking about games stacking up against movies. Music and movies, they can be enjoyed by almost limitless audiences. And I think some of the art that our studios are making is some of the finest entertainment that has been made anywhere in the world. And to kind-of gate the audience for the wonderful art, wonderful entertainment that our studios are making... to gate the audience for that at 20 or 30 million frustrates me. I would love to see a world where hundreds of millions of people can enjoy those games".
Poi se qui dentro dicevi che stanno seguendo la stessa strategia di Microsoft, ma con ritardo, venivi tacciato di boxaro represso o escort di Filippo