Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night | Metroidvania by Koji Igarashi!

Crimson King

Schizoid man
LV

Iscritto dal
23 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Siamo arrivati a 2.500.0000! Sono stati aggiunti nuovi stretch goals, in particolare l'ultimo a quota 2.750.000, Iga's biggest castle //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/Gab3.gif

nzsGO16.jpg

Evan

LV

Iscritto dal
19 Giu 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Campagna conclusa, raccolti 5,545,991$

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Per i backer da 60$+ è disponibile al demo dell'E3.

thehive88

LV

Iscritto dal
9 Ago 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Per me hanno fatto una cagata come per mighty n9 a farlo uscire su così tante piattaforme :morristend: ho visto la demo dell'e3 e devo dire che boh mi sembra un po anonimo stilisticamente, poi non so che motore grafico usino ma non aiuta.

Sarò strano io ma giochi come questo a me piacciono in 2D

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Rinviato al 2018.

Development Update: New release timeline

We've got an important development update from IGA this week, and we wanted to make sure the backers were the first to hear it. In short: To ensure the game meets his quality standards, IGA is bringing on additional developers and has moved his estimate for the game's release back to the first half of 2018. Here's more information, directly from IGA:

The last thing I want to do is keep our backers waiting, but after receiving such incredible support, I feel responsible for delivering the best product I possibly can. Again, I offer my sincerest apologies.

All of us on the campaign and development sides of the team are looking forward to playing the finished game as soon as we can, but as IGA says, we also want this game to be "done right the first time."

We'll continue to keep you updated on the development process every step of the way. (In fact, the next regularly scheduled update, featuring some songs and commentary from Michiru Yamane, is just about ready to go. And as IGA mentioned, you can expect more news about the development process as soon as it's available.)

Thanks again for all you've done to make such an exciting project possible.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1666487?ref=backer_project_update

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie

Rabum Alal

Updated my Journal
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Gen 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
hype abbastanza elevato, però preferivo uno stile full 2d

Rabum Alal

Updated my Journal
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Gen 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
[video=youtube;Co-h7zOA8yY]

Crimson King

Schizoid man
LV

Iscritto dal
23 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo rinvio, questa volta si è passati ad un generico 2019. Inoltre è stata cancellata anche la versione per PS Vita.

Hi everyone, IGA here.
There are two important announcements we would like to make in this month’s update.

Our first announcement is that the game will now launch in 2019. The most important reason for this is to raise the quality level, especially after all the very valuable feedback from the Beta Backer Demo.

The second announcement is that the game will no longer launch on PlayStation Vita. This decision is largely due to Sony’s plans to discontinue the Vita console, ending production of physical copies and stopping certain online store support features.

It is extremely unfortunate, but as a result, we won’t be releasing the game on Vita. For the backers who have ordered the PS Vita version of the game, you will be able to choose another platform or request a refund.

This process should be expected through an email that will be sent by Fangamer. It may be troublesome, but please be sure to respond and make the changes. [Note: Vita backers will be receiving an e-mail with additional instructions soon. Vita backers who would like to change platforms can do so now on their survey pages. Vita backers who backed at an unlimited tier and can receive a refund over PayPal can submit a request before 9/20/18 to initiate a manual refund of the affected games.]

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment, but rest assured we are working harder than ever to deliver the game we all made happen together, please bear with us for a little longer and I thank you for your continued support.

Hey everyone, we’re sorry to make you wait a little longer for Bloodstained, but you can trust that this really is in the best interest of the game – and our players. We assure you we’re using the extra time to make Bloodstained even better, based on your input.

Being a huge PlayStation & Sony fan myself, I also know cancelling the Vita version of the game may be disappointing to some of you, but with Sony’s plans to discontinue the console and physical production of games, removing Vita titles from PS+ lineups etc., it was an unfortunate but necessary decision to make. We really hope you’ll continue to support us on one of the other platforms available.

If you have any concerns about these updates, please come talk to me and our great Sr. Community Manager, Jason Ryan, on Discord, Facebook, Twitter or our forums: We’re always happy to discuss and answer your questions.

Thank you again to everyone who continues to support us with your feedack and passion for Bloodstained. Stay tuned for more announcements as development progresses!

Roberto Piraino, a.k.a. “Angel-Corlux”

Rabum Alal

Updated my Journal
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Gen 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
e che palle, l'avevo backerato all'ultimo sperando nella fine 2018:sadfrog:

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Estate 2019

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie

Sil

LV

Iscritto dal
14 Apr 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
E' stato migliorato tantissimo :ivan:

Finalmente :nev:

Kal1m3r0

LV

Iscritto dal
6 Mag 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
È stato fatto notare che il team di sviluppo originale indicato su Kickstarter non viene menzionato nel nuovo trailer