Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Xbox Left 4 Dead

Xbox
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead is a cooperative first-person shooter video game with survival horror elements, developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by Valve Corporation. The game uses Valve's proprietary Source engine, and is available for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and Mac OS X. Development on the game was completed on November 13, 2008, and two versions were released digitally: A downloadable digital version, released on November 17, 2008, and a digital retail disc version, with a release date determined by region. The digital retail disc version was released in North America and Australia on November 18, 2008; and in Europe and Japan on November 21, 2008.

Set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, the game pits its four protagonists—dubbed the "Survivors"—against hordes of the infected. There are four game modes: a single-player mode in which allied characters are controlled by AI; a four-player, co-op campaign mode; an eight-player online versus mode; and a four-player survival mode. In all modes, an artificial intelligence (AI), dubbed the "Director", controls level pacing and item placements, in an attempt to create a dynamic experience and increase replay value.

Left 4 Dead was well received by the industry media upon its release, with praise given for its replay value, focus on cooperative play, and movie-like experience. Several criticisms were aimed at limited level selection and the lack of a narrative. The game has won several publication awards, as well as distinctions from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences and British Academy of Film and Television Arts. As was done with Team Fortress 2, Valve supplemented the game with free downloadable content. The first, called the "Survival Pack", was released on April 21, 2009. The second piece of DLC was charged for on Xbox Live and came in the form of a new Campaign entitled "Crash Course," released for both the PC and Xbox 360 on September 29, 2009.

The popularity of the game led to the development of a sequel, Left 4 Dead 2, which was released November 17, 2009. Left 4 Dead 2 was released on Mac OS X via Steam on October 5, 2010, and the original Left 4 Dead was released for the Mac soon after on October 28, 2010. The Mac version of Left 4 Dead 2 incorporated a new map for both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, called "The Sacrifice". Eventually all Left 4 Dead campaigns were ported over to Left 4 Dead 2 and allowing for cross-platform support between Windows and Mac versions.
Giocatori: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genere: Action, Shooter, Horror
Data di rilascio:
Publisher: Valve Corporation

ken840

Pratico
LV

Iscritto dal
31 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Io una partitella la faccio da dopo mezzanotte e mezza o l'una in poi, se ci sono Witty e/o Ivy.

@Strife: cercheremo di trattenerci.

A

AlPacino

Io una partitella la faccio da dopo mezzanotte e mezza o l'una in poi, se ci sono Witty e/o Ivy.
@Strife: cercheremo di trattenerci.
Wittie c'è sicuramente....speriamo che sia così anche per ivy

Daje ivy fatti sto gold:Nev:

P

pisyv

Young man, there's no need to feel down.

I said young man, pick yourself off the ground.

I said young man, 'cause you're in a new town

there's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.

I said young man,

when you're short on your dough

you can stay there, and I'm sure you will find

many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y. M. C. A.

They have everything for you men to enjoy.

You can hang out with all the boys...

You can get yourself cleaned.

You can have a good meal.

You can do whatever you feel...

Young man, are you listening to me?

I said young man, what do you want to be?

I said young man, you can make real your dreams.

But you got to know this one thing!

No man does it all by himself.

I said young man, put your pride on the shelf,

and just go there, to the Y. M. C. A.

I'm sure they can help you today.

Young man, I was once in your shoes.

I said I was down and out with the blues.

I felt no man cared if I were alive.

I felt the whole world was so tight...

That's when someone came up to me

and said young man, take a walk up the street.

there's a place there called the Y. M. C. A.

they can start you back on your way.

y. m. c. a.

You'll find it at the Y. M. C. A.

ora mi buttano fuori........scusate scusate non lo faccio piu'! ma era piu fort di me! mi spiegate anche coe faccio a spoilare cosi' evito la tirata di orecchie????

ANCORA NON MI HA RISPOSTO ALLA MAIL PER IL CODICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUTTO @@@@@@ SPERIAMO BENE

occhio ai doppi post_kep

Fresy80

Veterano
LV

Iscritto dal
26 Mar 2008
Reazioni
..ora si!!...ogni tanto vanno spronati!...voglio fare il :Nev:FROSY:Nev: della situazione.
what's the FROSY of the situation? //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/blink.png

ken840

Pratico
LV

Iscritto dal
31 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Abbiamo giocato di più a Left in questa settimana che negli ultimi 2 mesi... Grazie a Witty e Strife!

Adesso ho sonnooooo

W

WittierFir

what's the FROSY of the situation? //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/blink.png

L'unica volta che volevo fare un apprezzamento nei tuoi confronti e non stuzzicarti.....stavolta mi hai cagato!!???//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/blink.png

azz...nn va bene!!....comincio a fallire nei miei intenti!

P.S. intendevo dire motore morale

Fresy80

Veterano
LV

Iscritto dal
26 Mar 2008
Reazioni
L'unica volta che volevo fare un apprezzamento nei tuoi confronti e non stuzzicarti.....stavolta mi hai cagato!!???//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/blink.png
azz...nn va bene!!....comincio a fallire nei miei intenti!

P.S. intendevo dire motore morale
mmm, voglio crederci... (cit. di Moulder da x-files, dato ke questo potrebbe esserlo //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/laugh.png)!!! cmon baby light my fire... //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/sisi.gif

Morris82

LV

Iscritto dal
1 Set 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie
Stasera sono online per la mia prima volta dopo 7 mesi e rinizierò con questo gioco arrivato ieri...//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/Gab3.gif

Chi ci sarà? //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/bzv7yXY.png

S

sassof

Stasera sono online per la mia prima volta dopo 7 mesi e rinizierò con questo gioco arrivato ieri...//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/Gab3.gif

se per "stasera" intendi "stanotte", forse io...

Jaynlove

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
4 Nov 2007
Reazioni

//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/pazzo.gif

Dipende a che ora.. :Morris82:

KKHN

f****o
LV

Iscritto dal
30 Set 2005
Reazioni
Medaglie
Rifate mai le campagne ad esperto?

Nightmare

Apprendista
LV

Iscritto dal
18 Feb 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
c'è qualcuno ke voglia fare le campagne ad esperto ma solo dalle 22 in poi?

io prima devo studiare

W

WittierFir

purtroppo sta per finire lamia settimana :tragic:-FULLIMMERSION -:tragic: grazie a tutti i partecipanti in particolare a KEN e ai suoi insegnamenti.

spero di poter esserci nei prossimi P.M. mi impegnerò...

P.S. tra di voi c'e qualcuno che studia da avvocato?

...il mio :claudia:Angelo:claudia: sta diventando una :badboy:Witch!//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/badboy.gif sento già il lamento.