PS5 Abandoned Episodio 6: Il Ritorno dello Scammer!

  • Autore discussione Autore discussione Alucard
  • Data d'inizio Data d'inizio

Abandoned è il Nuovo Horror/Silent Hill di Kojima?


  • Votatori totali
    174
  • Sondaggio chiuso .

Dev Testing Abandoned: Gospels of Blood​


aly968.gif


 
A 27:27 il filmato ricomincia :icebad:




Nel file Google Drive:

28 settembre: "I'm pretty sure they found the house, but I'm not sure, I'll check later under the guise of walking Riggins. I should probably call someone so they don't try anything just yet. Update: If anyone one was there, they didn't make a move, but I can't cross out the possibility they tapped my phone call... I hope I didn't put Gunner in danger with this."

30 settembre: "Tonight's the night, they finally showed themselves. They must've gotten tired of waiting, they were reckless and did a poor job of concealing themselves. They were easy enough to defeat, probably intended to be scouts. Unfortunatley one of the smarter ones radioed their boss when they realized it was over. Once I upload the video I'm outta here."

Lettera Finale: "At the time of me writing this, nothing terrible has happened yet. But I know my time is limited; they have my scent. If you're here, that means you could access my first message and then the video, that or you had help. Either way, you're here now. I don't know when you're reading this, but chances are if you are, you're safe. Tonight was the final straw. They've found me. I managed to get the jump on some that were trailing me, but chances are they contacted their friends before I could stop them. So I'm going to try and skip town. I'll be getting help from some friends initially, but we'll have to split up sooner rather than later.

Frankly, I don't know when or if I'll be back at all. I can't give to much specifics in the slight case this file is accessed by anyone I don't intend it to be accessed by, but I'll be trieing to reach a safe house up North. It's a long journey and I'll probably have to walk most of the way, so I don't know when I'll get there.

I'll try to write a letter Bye."
:iwanzw::bananarap:
 
Ultima modifica:
In teoria dovrebbero rilasciare l'app che dovrebbe far scaricareun trailer, ma non si sa ne quando ne se questo avverrà veramente.... È tutto molto fumoso, anzi direi... Nebbioso :trollface:
No hanno detto su Twitter che oggi l'app conterrà solo un tutorial che spiega come funziona. Il trailer arriverà "very soon", ma non oggi
 
No hanno detto su Twitter che oggi l'app conterrà solo un tutorial che spiega come funziona. Il trailer arriverà "very soon", ma non oggi
il problema è che possono dire quello che vogliono ma per adesso mi sembra che non si sia verificato niente....
 
No hanno detto su Twitter che oggi l'app conterrà solo un tutorial che spiega come funziona. Il trailer arriverà "very soon", ma non oggi
Qui, si stanno divertendo troppo :asd:
 
Pubblicità
Pubblicità
Indietro
Top