Medaglie
Trailer di lancio

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
A fine ottobre arriverà l'aggiornamento 1.04 che aggiungerà, tra le varie cose, accessori a tema Halloween.

Immagini

Code-Vein_2019_10-08-19_001.png

Code-Vein_2019_10-08-19_002.png

Code-Vein_2019_10-08-19_003.png

Contenuti dell'aggiornamento 1.04

Character Creation

• Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
  • Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat

• Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
  • Added a new function to lock the map direction.
  • Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
  • Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
  • Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
  • Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.

https://gematsu.com/2019/10/code-vein-version-1-04-update-launches-in-late-october-adds-halloween-themed-accessories

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Disponibile da oggi l'update 1.04 di Code Vein.

Elenco dei contenuti

Additional Content

• New creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints, Halloween-themed.
  • New function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.
Updates

• Character Creation

Character creation data can be available at the camp.
  • Extensions can be made symmetrical.
  • Adjustments to accessory costs.

[*]Exploration

• Add option to lock the direction of radar mini-map.
  • Trial of Blood only occurs a second time when the dropped item is picked up.
  • Option to turn off exploration conversation.

[*]Battle

• Pop up message appears when the player is afflicted with status effect.
  • Option to turn off damage screen effects when player is about to die.
  • Ichor can be collected from sandbags at the camp.

[*]System

• Option to reduce difficulty which has been raised in new game plus.
  • Buddies can be changed at the Mistle.
  • Some item icons are adjusted.

Big Fixes

• Fixed application errors on the following conditions: Moving to event scenes with specific Blood Veil ; Guarding continuously right after pushing confirm button in front of a closed door ; Rebooting the game on Steam after moving to sleep mode during launching the game.
  • Fixed matching facility while using keywords on Steam.
  • Adjusted battle effects.
  • Adjusted enemy’s movement.
  • Fixed other minor issues.

https://gematsu.com/2019/10/code-vein-version-1-04-update-now-available

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
I tre blocchi di dlc che costituiscono il season pass usciranno a inizio 2020.

Ci saranno nuovi boss, nuove storie, nuovi stage, nuovi costumi per gli NPC e nuovi elementi per la personalizzazione del personaggio.

Ci sarà anche un aggiornamento natalizio con nuovi accessori, danze e così via, tutte a tema.

https://gematsu.com/2019/11/code-vein-season-pass-dlcs-launch-in-early-2020

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

Igniz83

LV

Iscritto dal
21 Mag 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
Code Vein‘s first major downloadable content, “Hellfire Knight,” will launch on January 29, a listing on the Microsoft Store reveals. It is included with the Code Vein Season Pass for $24.99.

Here is an overview of the add-on, via the Microsoft Store:

New powerful foes await in the first Code Vein downloadable content, “Hellfire Knight.” In addition to new weapons, Blood Veils, and blood codes being added, alternate costumes for your partners are now obtainable from newly added areas in the Depths.

This add-on is also available as part of Code Vein Deluxe Edition, which features both the full game and the Season Pass that gives access to additional downloadable content.

Code Vein is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

View a set of screenshots from “Hellfire Knight” at the gallery.
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/01/code-vein-dlc-hellfire-knight-launches-january-29

Il 29 gennaio il primo dlc Hellfire Knight. :ayaya:

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ecco il trailer del dlc anticipato ieri

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

Igniz83

LV

Iscritto dal
21 Mag 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
Code Vein second major downloadable content, “Frozen Empress,” will launch on February 26 for $9.99 and as part of the $24.99 Season Pass. It is already available in countries such as Australia and New Zealand.

Here is an overview of the content, via Bandai Namco:

Challenge “Frozen Empress” of the Great Collapse Horror

• Frozen Empress of the Great Collapse Horror controls ice-elemental attacks with their cold iron armor.
  • Two crystals accompany the empress, occasionally triggering advantageous support effects.
  • Block the “crystals’ support” using weapons and Gifts to successfully battle the Frozen Empress.
Clear the “Horror Hunting Trials” to Obtain Your Bonus

The following bonuses can be acquired by fulfilling conditions during the battle against “Frozen Empress”. Check the achievement conditions for more information on how to unlock your bonus.

• Mia/Yakumo in Dark version, Another version (three color variations are available for Another Version costumes). Venture forth with your partner wearing a different costume.
  • Blood Code “Ymir” reproducing the power of Frozen Empress

Blood code with the strong ice-elemental Gift like Frozen Empress.
  • Gift: Frost Turrent – Creates a frozen condensed mass that periodically shoots out ice shards.
  • Gift: Hoarfrost Stream – Shoots freezing beams of light in all directions, sweeping down any foes in their way.
  • The sealed Gifts can be unlocked by obtaining the bonus, “Ymir Frostcore” of the “Horror Hunting Trials”.

[*]Weapons and Blood Veils affected by Frozen Empress

• Four kinds of new weapons are available with the downloadable content “Frozen Empress.” Bayonet, Two-handed sword, Halberd, and Hammer affected by Hoarfrost appear imbued in frigid cold. Charged attack can add the ice element to a weapon.
  • There are two kinds of Blood Veils. Each has great abilities with high elemental defense power and stats scaling.

[*]Face Paint and Upgrade materials.

• You can obtain new items such as accessories of the blood code theme available in the downloadable content “Frozen Empress” in addition to the face paints and accessories using Mia’s and Yakumo’s character icons and blood codes as motifs.

New Depth Field – “Celestial Ice Prison”

You can go into the frigid Depth made with the multi-layer structure precipices and the caves with lined by stone pillars.

Lost are awaiting inside the complex landscape. Observe the structure well and take the appropriate route to move forward. Items may be hidden in unexpected places, so it is important to advance carefully

(The map of the Depth “Celestial Ice Prison” can be acquired in the room added in the path extending from “Crypt Spire” to “Provisional Government Outskirts.”)

Items Available during Exploration

• Pollux Core Fragment – Blood code with strong vitality and strength, good with a powerful frontal assault. Offensive blood code with strong vitality (HP) and balance, striking down enemies by force utilizing its strength.

Steadfast Strike – Delivers a single strike that is highly resistant to staggering.
  • Usurper’s Blade – Slash at an enemy and recover HP.

[*]Asclepius Vestige – Blood code available to obtain the Gift specialized in the support ability assisting the partner. You can see one of Memory Echoes of the Successor who sealed a horror.

• Offensive Order – Temporarily lowers your defense and increases attack power for both you and your partner.

Each downloadable content pack contains one Memory Echo. You can see all the “Memory Echoes” by purchasing all downloadable contents.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/02/code-vein-dlc-frozen-empress-launches-february-26

Il secondo dlc Frozen Princess in arrivo il 26 Febbraio. :ayaya:

Igniz83

LV

Iscritto dal
21 Mag 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie

Trailer di Frozen Princess in uscita oggi. :eeee:

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Trailer per il nuovo dlc "Il Signore del Tuono", disponibile da oggi per Code Vein.

New powerful foes await in the third Code Vein downloadable content, “Lord of Thunder.” In addition to new weapons, Blood Veils, and blood codes being added, alternate costumes for your partners are now obtainable from newly added areas in the Depths.

This add-on is also available as part of Code Vein Deluxe Edition, which features both the full game and the Season Pass that gives access to additional downloadable content.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/03/code-vein-dlc-lord-of-thunder-now-available

Clyde

leader zone
Area Games
LV

Iscritto dal
13 Mag 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Per il primo post:
mNwYwSi.jpeg

dDTSjzW.jpeg

Code Vein
Genere:
Action Jrpg
Piattaforma: Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC
Sviluppatore: Shift
Publisher: Bandai Namco Games
Director: Hiroshi Yoshimura
Character Design: Kurumi Kobayashi
Data di uscita: 26 Settembre 2019 (JAP) - 27 Settembre 2019 (USA, EU)
Sito ufficiale Jap: https://www.code-vein.com/
Sito ufficiale Ita: https://it.bandainamcoent.eu/code-vein/code-vein

Pole

Apprendista
LV

Iscritto dal
19 Apr 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie
Il gioco non è male, ma ho dovuto iniziare a skippare la storia dopo i primi 4 boss. Troppo cringe per me.
La cosa che ho veramente odiato sono i boss, piu o meno hanno tutti la stessa IA. Stai troppo vicino e fanno l'esplosione per farti allontanare, stai troppo lontano e ti fanno uscire le colonne di fuoco da sotto i piedi. Oppure ti fanno il solito attacco d'affondo dalla distanza.
Per il resto, il map design che vedo spesso criticato mi è piaciuto, soprattutto la Cathedral of the sacred blood.

FlareZero

Supporter
LV

Iscritto dal
24 Dic 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
Il gioco non è male, ma ho dovuto iniziare a skippare la storia dopo i primi 4 boss. Troppo cringe per me.
La cosa che ho veramente odiato sono i boss, piu o meno hanno tutti la stessa IA. Stai troppo vicino e fanno l'esplosione per farti allontanare, stai troppo lontano e ti fanno uscire le colonne di fuoco da sotto i piedi. Oppure ti fanno il solito attacco d'affondo dalla distanza.
Per il resto, il map design che vedo spesso criticato mi è piaciuto, soprattutto la Cathedral of the sacred blood.

Cringe anche no :asd: , è molto Anime, quello si, ma è valida, ha ottimi personaggi di contorno con del bel background e una scrittura generale valida, nel finale ha bei momenti ben scritti, roba che per un Souls è roba rara.
Probabilmente è il souls più facile dato che si ha un companion, e si la IA coi boss all'inizio scricchiola, ma poi con boss migliori le cose cambieranno.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Pole

Apprendista
LV

Iscritto dal
19 Apr 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie
Cringe anche no :asd: , è molto Anime, quello si, ma è valida, ha ottimi personaggi di contorno con del bel background e una scrittura generale valida, nel finale ha bei momenti ben scritti, roba che per un Souls è roba rara.
Probabilmente è il souls più facile dato che si ha un companion, e si la IA coi boss all'inizio scricchiola, ma poi con boss migliori le cose cambieranno.

L'ho finito ancora l' anno scorso, ripeto, i boss non migliorano imho :asd:
Hanno tutti lo stesso pattern piu o meno, a parte quei 2-3 particolari tipo quella clone di Io.
La storia PER ME è cringe perchè sono i soliti trope anime, appena iniziavano a parlare di amicizia ecc. ho iniziato a skippare violentemente tutto.
Però vabbè quello me lo aspettavo. Alla fine lo avevo preso solo per il gameplay e per non rigiocare per l'ennesima volta DS

FlareZero

Supporter
LV

Iscritto dal
24 Dic 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
L'ho finito ancora l' anno scorso, ripeto, i boss non migliorano imho :asd:
Hanno tutti lo stesso pattern piu o meno, a parte quei 2-3 particolari tipo quella clone di Io.
La storia PER ME è cringe perchè sono i soliti trope anime, appena iniziavano a parlare di amicizia ecc. ho iniziato a skippare violentemente tutto.
Però vabbè quello me lo aspettavo. Alla fine lo avevo preso solo per il gameplay e per non rigiocare per l'ennesima volta DS

Boh, io andando avanti non li ho trovati pessimi i boss, alcuni li ho trovati molto ben fatti, saran gusti.
E la trama si è molto Animosa, ma a me non è dispiaciuta, i personaggi linho trovati tutti ben scritti, e poi verso il finale
L'aver messo un Dyaus Pita e l'aver connesso il tutto a God Eater mi ha fatto godere tantissimo. :asd:

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Code Vein ha superato i due milioni di copie vendute:

Vincent 86