Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes - Il nuovo Suikoden - Campagna Kickstarter da record - Disponibile |

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
A poco meno di un mese, aggiornamento di fine anno con tanto di bonus natalizio annesso :megahype:

Hey there heroes!

It’s that time of the year! Hopefully all of you are looking forward to winding down for the holidays, but are also staying safe in regards to covid-19. We’ve got a nice big update this month with plenty of surprises (and even a few holiday gifts!). You’re all going to absolutely love it!

Let’s get started!

Survey Progress​

Let’s start with the latest update for the ongoing work with the survey.

Thank you to everyone who has emailed us directly about missing surveys. We are currently compiling a list of those backers, and upon verification, will be finding alternate ways to provide the survey and/or access to the fulfillment store. As this is a manual process which can involve emailing hundreds of backers individually, as always, we appreciate your patience.

Rest assured, we will absolutely make sure that we have gone through all of the emails so that no one is stuck without a way to provide us with the necessary information.

Speaking of the fulfillment store: much of the work is completed, so we’ll be able to provide specifics about how it works early next year.

Now, on to the fun stuff!

Murayama's Monthly Development Report​

I’m still hard at work on the plot of the main storyline. As we announced in the Kickstarter, Eiyuden Chronicle has Seign's side story, a side story for Marisa, and a companion game in addition to the main story. I've been thinking about how those stories might fit into the main storyline.

My approach to storytelling is to first create a certain amount of background—a situation—then throw the characters into it and imagine what would happen. I do this as many times as it takes. If I get it right the first time, great, but if the characters don't seem to be going anywhere in the story, then I set up a new situation and start again from scratch.

It's like a game, a sim where I play through different routes. The difference is that I have to decide if it's a success or not, and I’m left to wonder if I really made the right decision.

What's important to developing a good setting and good cast of characters is strong villains. When I showed up at the Discord Channel last month, I asked everyone in the room on a whim, “What's your favorite villain? Aside from Luca Blight, because I already know that.” As a result, I received a very large list of characters. It was a very inspiring and positive experience. I’ve never had a chance to experience this kind of developing style before, and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

Character Profile: Wayve​

48bbe826064f2682ffbfe9851361bf1e_original.png

Profession: The Guardians

Favorite food: Caramel bars

A toughened Guardian who leads his own command. Marisa and the others trust Wayve implicitly, and not just because he's more experienced. He's a man of few words but ample brawn and courage, and he always puts his comrades first. More than once, he's risked his life for them.

"Stop bottling it up, brother. If you're having a rough time then spit it out. We're all here for each other."

Kawano’s Comment:

Wayve is one of the top characters to redraw the face for. Apparently I didn't fully grasp his relationship with Marisa, their position and such, so it took me a while to get to the point where I was able to meet the requested motifs. So every time a retake order came in, I thought to myself, "wow, this character is going to have a lot of screen time (or have something special planned for him)".

Monster Sneak Peek: Salamander​

ecc2637bc6e4f3678c6212a71d1b0c00_original.png

Salamander

A monster that emits intense heat from its skin. It feeds on some type of ore, which it melts at high temperatures and takes into its body.

A Word From the Team​

J-diary vol.1​

Hello, I'm Murakami J, producer and art director.

How long has it been since I posted a production note to users?

For the first time in years...well, a decade? It's been so long that I can't even remember.

This is because I was able to safely start the Eiyuden project with your support. Personally, it's been a long time since I've worked directly on a production site.

This project, as you know, has four leaders who would normally work as a producer or director and lead the overall game production.

In addition, all of them have former experience in the field and are skilled at their craft.

Even though they are old, these dependable colleagues are working on site, each with their own role to play this time. So I am able to focus on one thing in peace.

I haven't had this kind of feeling for over a decade.

An environment that is not affected by external factors...

This situation that allows me to focus on being creative...

An atmosphere with like-minded, dependable friends...

Hmmm...how wonderful it is.

Again, I can't thank you all enough.

Well, that was a long preface.

Here's an update.

It has already been three months since then we received your enthusiastic support at the Kickstarter event.

In terms of production, we have been talking with external partners for future phase of this project while reinforcing our internal production system.

On the art side, we are working on the specifications of the battles and city scenes shown at the Kickstarter to make them much close to the actual game, bringing to their final form.

Recently, we are considering a new way to present "one-on-one battle".

The system for the one-on-one battle is still in the planning stage, but Murayama said, he want the "one-on-one battle" to be focused on presentations, so as an art director I'll be suggesting the team something that might become a hint for building an interesting system while dreaming about what I want to do in terms of visual effects and character actions that are different from normal battles.

One of my priorities is probably the pixel art, which will be the most demanding part of this project's art aspect.

I'm giving a lecture to my staff about this, and we're preparing for mass production.

This game will have a ton of characters (and Kickstarter stretch goals added some more), and I'm not going to be able to do it all by myself...

Mass production is our top priority.

I've talked about this in interviews before, but the size of the pixel art in Eiyuden is much larger than that of the past.

This is due to the difference in the resolution of game screens between now and then, but it is quite a challenge.

Since the area of pixels per frame is large, my hand gets strained from time to time.

It is not impossible to make a "pseudo pixel art style" by relying on modern convenient technology, but as a result of experimenting with various techniques, it does not bring out the original good taste of pixel art.

I'm very particular about this, and I spend a lot of time and effort on it, carefully drawing by hand.

Currently, we are working on the pixel patterns for the basic animation of the six characters that we already showed as prototypes.

The production itself is going well, but sometimes I feel like saying the following when I'm on a tedious task of pixelating, and that is...

"I wish I could run from all this..."

Especially when I've been making the similar type of art of the same character forever.

Sometimes I feel like shouting "What is this, some kind of torture?!"

So...

My mind went on a bit of an escape.

To get a change of pace, I jumped the gun, and dabbled with this character.

The character in question is…

309304b635ff184d5b5a9e44810332e3_original.png

This guy.

I call this, "The Epic Fall of Yuphelius VI!"

What do you think?

I'm feeling better after making this. And just like that, pixel art creation is back in business.

I found our sketch artist drawing a rough draft of something the other day, and...

“Yooo!”

"Give it to me!

And just like that, I decided to keep it in the game.

I know I'm basically signing a death warrant by doing this, but I always tell my staff to avoid creating format of the character patterns, visualize the individual differences and make it visible between each character.

So, just like my instruction, I think this art clearly reflects my unique hopes for this Shi'arc.

Our younger staff members seem to be growing up quickly, and I'm looking forward to their future.

So, anyway... I thought it's about time you all wanted to see a different pixelated character, so I thought I'd share this one with you guys.

But if Murayama says "ehhh" three times, we may not use it, though lol.

I'm giving away this full-size Shi'arc pixel art for all of you who support

Eiyuden.

f72df147194251b6aaa7ec3e61c8d408_original.png

It doesn't move, though, because he's completely knocked out.

I'd be happy if you could promote Eiyuden by posting it in various places.

"...And send it to the internet!"

The world is becoming more and more affected by the COVID crisis, but our production team is working hard, staying positive and cheerful.

This is all thanks to the support from all of you. Thank you all.

The game release is still some time away, but we hope to give you a sneak peak of some game materials like this, as a way of saying "thank you".

So, uh... Is this how the "production note" part should be like, or...?

I feel like I'm rambling on for too long.

So I think I'll leave it there (where?) for now.

See you soon.

to all of you who are looking forward to the Eiyuden Chronicles,

with love,

(I know I'm way too early but)

Happy Holidays!

MURAKAMI J

A Holiday Gift From the Team​

We know you’ve seen a decent amount of concept art over the last few months, and we know you’ve been hankering for some pixel art. For the holidays, Murakami-san put in some extra work, and had a little Holiday fun with Noah, and a little bird pal.

And of course, don’t worry, as now that production is moving along, you’ll see more and more in-progress art in the new year.

This is our little gift to you all, and we hope you love it! Enjoy!

98ac37ffce896c21d8f04234b3646221_original.gif

8427132d498c155e957486a580e6d411_original.gif

DOWNLOAD (100% size version)

cce366d5bb9547aad6f7e69761a022dd_original.gif

DOWNLOAD (100% size version)

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Primo aggiornameto del 2021, la card è bellissima :bruniii:

January 2021 Update: Happy New Year!​

Rabbit & Bear StudiosCreatore
13 gennaio 2021
※日本語のアップデートは下の方にあります
Hey there, Heroes!
Happy New Year! We’ve got a fresh new year on our hands, and we ourselves are refreshed after a very restful winter holiday. We hope you’re just as rested and refreshed, and ready for a tasty new monthly Kickstarter update.
We’ve got a lot to talk about in our first update of the new year, so get that hot cocoa, get toasty, and let’s get started!

Missing Backer Survey Update​

We know many backers have reached out to us about backer IDs and the survey via email, and there is an easy way to find both.
  1. To access your backer id and survey head over to Kickstarter and login.
  2. Once you are logged in, click on your account image in the top right of the website. From there you can see a list of your “Backed Projects”.
  3. Click on Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. When that page loads there should be text at the top saying “You backed this project”.
  4. Click the link that says “View Survey”. From there you can find a button to complete the survey as well as your backer number at the bottom.
If you check your Kickstarter back end and do not see your survey or Eiyuden Chronicle in your list of backed projects, then it is likely you were not able to back the project during its campaign duration. However, we have some good news regarding this in our next section!
7ad30f290058d6ffa9b55abc5bd3b8cb_original.png

6678a682219b4f5f325d801b6e0f8d3c_original.png

Fulfillment Store​

Beginning some time in February, we will be launching a Fulfillment store for existing backers as well as new backers. We will be sending out the registration link to backers. Upon registering your account, you will be able to access the fulfillment back end.
Via the backer specific fulfillment store, you will be able to purchase additional add-ons, make changes to your initial pledge (eg. t-shirt sizes, platform of choice), and adjust your personal information, such as your shipping address. Any orders made for additional items can be combined with your kickstarter rewards order.
This store will also allow new backers to be a part of the Eiyuden experience for anyone who missed the initial Kickstarter campaign. However, prices for these new backers will be slightly higher than the prices for the initial campaign, to show our gratitude to the initial backers that made this project possible in the first place.
We look forward to unveiling the store next month! If you have any gaming friends that you know would be interested in joining the Eiyuden family, be sure to point them in the fulfillment store’s direction once it goes live.

Murayama's monthly development report​

Currently, I'm spending a lot of time working on the foundation of the main story. Just like creating a normal storyline, what characters will appear and what will happen is important, but there are also special conditions that arise as a game scenario.
Personally, I want to create a scene that allow the player to play and control the game as soon as when it starts, and there is also a part of me that wants to measure the timing of the gameplay, such as placing the acquisition of the Fortress City earlier in the game's total play time.
It's a mixture of all of these things, and I'm slowly starting to see the whole shape of the game. In addition to that, this time there will be DLC content such as side stories and companion games.
The story requires a large number of characters to be involved, so if you're not careful, things might not add up and I often have a hard time wrapping my head around that.
At the same time, I've been working on the details of the game's various systems, such as the battle system, training system, war events, and Fortress City system.
In that aspect, I will be the one to set the standard, become the leader and decide which way is the right way. In video games, there are many forms of right answers, but if they are all mixed together in the same title, the system and the game will become confusing.
So, what is the right answer for Eiyuden? My duty is to think about that as well.
It's still a task that I often struggle with. I'm trying to give them as clear of an answer as possible, because if I think too much, it will confuse the staff, but I'm always nervous.
2021 will be a year of a full sprint before a long jump, as we continue to go through trial and error, to create Eiyuden in a better form.
I would like to ask for your enthusiastic support for this year as well. It really encourages our staff.
-Yoshitaka Murayama

Monster Showcase​

Rune Golem
These golems can be found in ruins of the ancient civilization credited with first creating the rune-lenses. Scholars are unsure as to whether the golems were meant to guard the complexes or simply keep them well maintained. Some of the golems are crafted from exceptionally fine lenses and are thus very powerful.
79fb5aabc634d303f2779463525870f2_original.png

Ancient Ruins
From time to time, these ruins are discovered throughout Allraan. While some have been unearthed by time and fallen to decay, others remain cleverly hidden and preserved. The ruins tend to be adorned with ornate runes—but their purpose, and that of the ruins themselves, remains unclear. And as the grounds are sometimes patrolled by the golems mentioned above, they can be a dangerous place in which to set foot.

New Year's Greetings​

Murayama's New Year's Greeting​

The year 2020 has been a turbulent year for me. With the release of Eiyuden, the storm that was the KickStarter campaign, and the strong and passionate support, being pushed by a bulldozer into actual production. I felt as if I was experiencing the events of several years.
And now, we are in the year 2021. There's a lot of work to be done, but I hope to make this year as fulfilling as if I had spent several years on it.

2021 Happy New Year!​

This is J. Murakami, who gained a lot of weight during the New Year's holidays, as expected.
Thank you very much for all your support last year. I think this year will be the most difficult year of my life as a game creator, and I expect it will also be the most fun. Of course, there have been many such projects in the past. But this year, the quality is completely different. The reason is that your expectations and support are very close to us.
There is a sense of tension and mission to meet the expectations that are right in front of us, and the feedback and support I get when I overcome them. These things come in turns and become the driving force for progress... Rinse and repeat.
This is a brand-new way to create a game, so I've been excited and thrilled for a long time. I feel very lucky to be able to have such a fresh and stimulating experience at my age. And I hope this project will be a fresh and exciting experience for you as well. I will continue to listen to you all and do my best to make you feel that way this year.
But when I sometimes feel like I'm about to lose, please listen to my complaints. And please whisper, "Hang in there ♡".
If you do, I'm sure I'll be able to do my best again.
J. Murakami is a man who grows when he is praised and treated kindly.
I look forward to being treated as such lol
Anyway, let's have some fun as well this year.
-J. Murakami

New Year's Greetings from Komuta​

Happy New Year, everyone!
I spent the New Year's holiday cleaning, eating, sleeping, playing with my cat, playing with my cat, and so on. I spent my time relaxing without going too far away.
Now that the new year has begun, the prototype phase of the Eiyuden production from last year has reached its climax. We are now working on a compact prototype playable version of the game. The battle I'm planning will include one boss battle. I'd like to show you a glimpse of it when it's finished.
At the end of last year, with your generous support, the production of Eiyuden began in the true sense. From this point on, we will enter the phase where what we had in mind will gradually be materialized.
There are many things to think about, such as Fortress City, wars, fishing, racing, card games, hot springs, theaters, etc., so it's going to be another exciting year.
Thank you for your continued support!
P.S. or more of an afterthought...
My black-and-white cat, Yofune, often jumps on my shoulder when I show him my back.
At first, I was trying to get him to learn some tricks, but nowadays, when I make eye contact with him, he says, "Meow! (Let me on!)"
My black-and-white cat, Yosho, jumps on my shoulder when I show him my back.
At first, I was trying to get him to learn some tricks, but
But nowadays, when I make eye contact with him, he says, "A-ON! (Let me on!)" If I ignored him, he would try to jump on me when I answered the intercom, or come around behind me during a video conference and jump on top of me. Now, no matter where I am in the room, he'll jump on my back whenever he feels like it. The other day, when I was on my guard, he used his younger brother Ohagi (black cat) as a bait, and the moment I bent down to pet him, Yofune lunges his massive 6kg body lightly into the air and landed on his back with a swoosh.
And once he gets on it, he won't get off until I take him to his destination.
And that said destination is... The Eldorado named "bedroom" that he dreams of.
You know where this is going. I guess I have no choice but to put a cat that jumps on Noah's shoulder in some city in Eiyuden.
I'll shoot a video of it and send it to J. Murakami. I'm sure he'll make one for me.
Apologies for bragging about my cat at the start of the year.
Wishing you all the best.
-Osamu Komuta

Happy New Year 2021! From Kawano​

So much has happened in the last year that even the events of the beginning of last year seem like a few years ago.
From the beginning of last year, I was preparing kindergarten costumes for a "mysterious video shoot".
Then, I was able to tell you about "Eiyuden" with a video of our amazing little performance.
That was already a year ago.
As a result, we have received a lot of support and now I am fighting to create new character illustrations every day.
Thank you very much for your support.
I'm sure there will be many more characters to come this year, so stay tuned!
-Junko Kawano

New Year’s Card​

One of the Japanese traditions each year is to send out New Year’s cards. In most businesses, cards called “nengajou” are sent to clients and other neighbor companies. You’ve probably seen some of these featured on various game websites, but we’d like to show you the Eiyuden Chronicle New Year’s Card here.
a4d4bd1f7b8339640c4e7417675acf9e_original.png

And with that, we’ll see you in February for our next update, which will feature our first glimpse at some in-game animation!

ff6Udpt.png

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Aggiornamento di Febbraio :bruniii:

Hey there heroes!

We have a ton of important announcements in this month’s update. Let’s start with the first, most important update…

Publisher Announcement

When we initially announced our Kickstarter campaign, we were in talks with several publishers. It gives us great honor to announce that we will be working with the fine folks at 505 Games to release the game globally. Together with 505 Games, we will be working our hardest to deliver the game to you all at the highest possible level of quality.

_FJshB1i7PFmgob5PyA1gRuQfpoagKfFL_zjlAS6AWWPpxclY5hvru71q3ewpTG7Tkyvquqy1YT5shkpIoUHjG3zqNTIMuDfRX_m3WGtqgqcGTp03W2gtCYOG9y-6DDEBazkQAFQPTEX7zLrw_1jms9yZ0n7W9rhrNp2m0nE5Z3xQP6xaCIAIovDXylq-kmxyOvg3kEnJ1Pm3pMc_ZE5o9s6KgJAQLswUvm51_bWU_L19mOS2tIybop2oGlTMWmCMXOu67aPssyLCL7YDiwQTLBd9abKVE2wE59mK5ye=s0-d-e1-ft

Message from Murayama to the Backers

Regarding the partnership with 505 Games

We are happy to announce today that we, Rabbit & Bear Studios, have partnered with 505 Games as a publisher for the Eiyuden Chronicle project.

We will begin a relationship with them as equals, which will allow us to fully control the direction and atmosphere of the game, as well as its rights.

This was only made possible thanks to all the fans who cheered us on, supported us, and did so many things to make sure the Eiyuden Chronicle Kickstarter project ended up as a huge success. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts again, and truly feel like this is another victory for us to all celebrate together.

Thanks to this success, we are confident that we will be able to deliver Eiyuden Chronicle to you all at an even higher level of quality than we originally planned. Thank you!

Rabbit & Bear Studios

Yoshitaka Murayama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcdfIBJqXc&feature=youtu.be

The Backer Shop​

We’ve got some exciting news for all of you that have been waiting for it. We finally have a preview of the post-campaign backer shop, and we’re excited to finally share it with you.

On the fulfillment website, first time pledgers will have the opportunity to pledge to the campaign. Original campaign backers (legacy) will be given access to an exclusive backer shop, where they can buy add-ons, upgrade pledges, and alter their registered information.

In order to balance the financial fulfillment risks while incentivizing the backers who have supported us during our initial campaign, there will be a few limitations.

• Prices for new backers are roughly 15-25% higher than those for legacy backers. This is largely due to the fact that the backers that pledged during the campaign are the ones that made this game possible in the first place. If you are a legacy backer, you will be able to purchase add-ons at their original campaign price.
  • The Figures in the Monument tier were financially priced out as a part of a bundle. Therefore, their individual prices are somewhat high when purchased as an individual, additional item. While they may seem pricey, they are an exclusive item to this campaign, and all funds go towards the continued development of the game.
  • Unfortunately, due to the complicated nature of how Job Rewards were bundled, we are unable to offer them via the fulfillment website.
  • While having a publisher does allow us the opportunity to make the best game we can, sales from the backer shop go directly to the development of the game, and help lower the number of units we would need to sell in order to break even. And of course, if Eiyuden Chronicle is a financial success, that would increase the likelihood of future sequels, which is something we all want!
Now, here’s a quick step-by-step instruction guide on how the legacy backer shop will work:

LU_SLo6ZjYpCziRTcfJ-8fWV-_y5MbRzDX1A9X37CCI2hgn9Xvj8hjKccMlpHb3gMZfr4hTRI08MZ2gxzau_PU88kwXNqHAZshr5a9aq61KBsy8fQ7pMLc6Ix3sFJ4PP-Dp3IAPNgiW_KSVsojdpLxsEgHYYUJNBVFuvpZEw-wxGKRO9zcCe0220CvQzqfUwP5FreSYREwM1yKkT9ZofTvUl8LSoM0y4aXoIKQ5Y91Kf8XSL48ngmZ7gnOYWc_gOJLok4ZfY7-2kpEjQfhUyU0wiMlTN386knrivYK2y=s0-d-e1-ft

As a legacy backer you will be invited to register for the legacy backer store via email. Simply click the link The Yetee sends you to register your account. Fill out the information, including your backer number, and then click Register to continue. Be sure to use the same email address on this site that you used on Kickstarter when you first created your account. This will make it easier for us to connect you with your pledge.

TLdj4YkzmvZvsitcmykWyELkxuKlwzgNOCAX0K3CXB1gu7cGF93okVJQOgQwziKcKl4lOcIYjyCJD1paCctwU78BPq7R5g05FJHhHn74ZgJONQHpFUT32IIiTaNbNdI2zGx-qTqK4KE-JhH_0YzcaqY52eQ5ikYxMRNKN9uZ4vsoU97exeHpRjeW5DonT5jZMypSCWRCjhVEMBu1OVXjbuO0kwzLIyluLc3KXTRCl5wnhnhmfZs_0yPO1UD7BDbe4hGbbgkFSsgL7aAhO1dUdfeXQzD76kIgvdX9GQeD=s0-d-e1-ft

Since this store is for legacy backers only, you need to register to be able to access it. Anyone who did not back the original campaign will not be able to access the legacy campaign store. If you encounter a page that looks like this, revisit the store using the link provided to you via email or contact our help team.

TNG3IlCpkMGH4Oy0fQIySJGm-NMjmyeNwtF1hUWJ_JFWH6IbsD4hbOkqGkmEsb9vocSWwpkQmcslDq0WpqCIiyR0gc_mzdflPkudPiW275hfEd8Ybgzy0zLfgoHr_CUi54CpvYqOTT-opyMT3YkGsey8xd3WDJPpPY88UONh6SezeACKzuCBIS_wxgAw6gcglhEIxnwYj_lE-xEUjDYnt7dVoBuW7CEi4X8iw3VHhTJLKe9lInLLvul6LQFTet2uVnW2mVkPF-E6zFAO4dQPZjNCgDZGgEZJtrnl0Ajp=s0-d-e1-ft

Here’s a quick preview of what the legacy backer shop looks like, with a number of add-on items. In the final shop there will also be a section called upgrades, to add some of the higher tier rewards like the Statue Figures. Here you will be able to add additional items to your cart before checking out, simply by clicking “Add to Cart”.

c5Yw5ZJo6BK-cI8hXirgeQ5V_9_n_i8amb6JOnf8kZjiHxa2DpvfPH5u5HSP6QgSAMNppJ4lpyD34dAVJyhP8ffMWG0a7vkq3U7FRDnEZ_i-GIcb2CvQ9seR55h2yqe_HU6B-fkT-zfyPcHNzxFlvjfjIRqcP50fCp-ZSMCGPCeDojh2v9SVRhLl8c4_7IRKJ1V8qR_cOS1DVTEUtPMpis5Pps6ZD9TrcQM_pXHyCjHfhdXxfptwzpSss6ErPubB-qp_8_KVr6UpLv4580IMMCj1H9PXrxBRJuyqjy69=s0-d-e1-ft

When you enter Checkout, you’ll be brought to this screen. On the right side, you will see the total number of items in your cart. On the left side, you can fill out your shipping information, so that we can get your Kickstarter goodies to you in a timely fashion to the correct address.

If your shipping address has changed since we sent out our surveys, it is ok to update it at this time. No shipping will be charged at this time, as shipping for all rewards will be collected in 2022. This way we can accurately confirm your shipping info and provide accurate shipping rates for all of your rewards right before they ship to you.

The backer store is currently going through testing, and should be open at the end of February. We will have more detailed information in our March update.

Ongoing Survey Information​

As mentioned in previous updates, the survey process is never one without issues, but we currently have about 80% of the backers’ responses on file. To reiterate, if you successfully backed the project (ie. your credit card was charged), you can go into Kickstarter’s backend to access your backer survey.

2. Once you are logged in, click on your account image in the top right of the website. From there you can see a list of your “Backed Projects”.
  3. Click on Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. When that page loads there should be text at the top saying “You backed this project”.
  4. Click the link that says “View Survey”. From there you can find a button to complete the survey as well as your backer number at the bottom.
NOTE: Please do keep in mind that currently, backer surveys cannot be filled out on a mobile device. Kickstarter recommends using a browser on a desktop PC when accessing the survey.

If you do not see the survey in the backend, it means there is probably an edge case issue occurring. In this case, please get in touch with us at the following email address: pr@rabbitandbearstudios.com

Character Profile

dXyb6ocuNXAg1kf89RfqIbyzz0u-7fqS7cTOEIL1Fis-mwg9dEXxbxyB_gNy_ZKaxQLH2B-dphsWPpRgwdrPIRp8x8-B099uYKu2gH7Sc_41rMkyViWNqmwsm3d3erk8-9re-PtHmlIwUsAkNcKotR3Q02g80Rw7-oUodmywakamwDXxsLJYxxJDshMOkvZhKIcid2e1VmKnTdX71wlw54w0CVIrktARTBoJ3uRWjrOoV1Z9KvbYiNg_ON8UHszfOaRrIngDYYgBI2bUT4cfYU9VmAdHZXJprJALTUx8=s0-d-e1-ft

Dr. Corque

Profession: The University of Carles

Favorite food: Baumkuchen

This "spin doctor," as he likes to call himself, has a deep love for beigoma, a game of wind-up tops. As he likes to tell Nowa and the others, "The strongest bonds begin with these cords."

A student of physics, he became enamored with the elusive, unpredictable movement of a spinning top. Was it possible the will of the spinner was acting on the top somehow? And thus began Dr. Corque's search for a player that could prove his hypothesis.

"Beigoma is a microcosm of the world, a map of what life should be. I'm looking for a warrior who's worth devoting my life to."

Kawano’s Comment:

As Dr. Corque is a pure-hearted character, I adjusted the sparkle in his eyes many times to make his sincerity stand out. (Currently, he is one of the most bright-eyed characters in the game!)

Monster Sneak Peek

9lUo0uM08tbL9rPKFy01wxHe1ZVkU-bphhFhzNzP2uxNzeCWrHGOL6W9819aHFuiAx4F2iWXBCsOMrvHvyAqesABtI4-lB6rDqPMAMlbq0twwOhYExcurrWb4U9UkQwPKG7iGA8cVOBjoD5kPNzVybmOXQ-PBTMS7LNtFUFCaLPKi-OkgHbY0j04cMu30FCWuEpeg3WpAwPznBmDlAgZNtYs4nCXN6tOxpiDYEOdArEOXAg6sRzXY-wJ_SD_FCgjktaXvoSeejQKxgTnUGP4e7dm8kPpBiKyTUr_WQPr=s0-d-e1-ft

Name: Savage Crab

Description:

Clad in a sturdy shell and armed with a massive pincer, this waterside monster may seem like more trouble than it's worth—but the creature's meat is so savagely delicious that plenty of fishers try their luck anyway.

In-Game Sneak Peek

1U3zGoxe-Y3sGBcqwcTgpnNC4QrKC5nsqN8MTdu_Xvu7AAZ6eDwBHmrQ4Ov_yGBW7HSTDvpirSe8ZLNmGUEHi_V3LQ_joqhwnQsGs95dhULjgFcfAo2eQrvM_yGEpgy-4IPsXJTDukAaGAiibAuh9Aw5QJu3xfn6tJCA8LJwVhHNnnpfzlsul8-c85SOvJMFvr3DqnBW_M4ZrQGmpX8fGOLOB74dPYtsln66xGIukiR2MyIwgao4TdI8F48BeePn0ltHUzHtaiMGSia7b8ITkHLYsr-1Nrv3Dyb7FQ-U=s0-d-e1-ft

W1Mtkdbul07LcfFWM5E0GnEqIum9VZycevdRuoZqwuPSoqIvpkcfCZBPuaZsJ0riH2nHBKTvq-9lf3OjbOsPGZiotSmiB0ioopv8m__PY5a_CVF_L7uUscY_uDpnBeJuHyYsQJTaJDiceKE7hpY5PmcvH5VYXS45ltqKqURxoCa8GhwEtFdh5nWeiHuLY6U1dkpuUrZ0qI1Amf7klqlG-F9IVnr6EyDQMHTw0aZSRsGhLVSYYsiz4reSro95cRDtArGkVeCKdW2-8yL787U0ytzBYYo_OnNfzJvZxIJo=s0-d-e1-ft

Prototype version of an event scene (may differ from the final graphics and specifications). Nowa, Seign, and the others decide to go defeat the rampaging monsters nearby based on a rumor that Lian heard.

Murayama's Monthly Development Report

Although still in the early stages, a prototype version of the game was created at the end of January. Despite the fact that the graphics, game data, and events are only samples, it's still possible to walk around the city, see events, and fight monsters.

Of course, we still have a lot of work to do to brush up the game, but I think we can show you a small part of it in this update.

The journey of our main character, Nowa, and his friends is yet to begin, but I hope you can look forward to what kind of friends will be waiting for them.

The biggest attraction of Eiyuden Chronicle, I must say, is its many unique characters.

Some of the characters will strive in battle, while others take part in the Fortress City where they are based.

Many of them still exist only in the Excel file where the settings are compiled. Some of the characters have been brought to life with many settings and designs by Ms. Kawano, while others have only one line: "A young man who is a Rune Lens hunter".

The story is nothing but the life of the characters, and each character should have his or her own life, and by creating them, a new world will be created.

I would like to place as many characters of various races, types, and circumstances as possible in Eiyuden Chronicle. Of course, for the sake of game balance, it is necessary to have character types such as "a wizard who is good at using fire element magic", and it is also necessary to keep the overall balance so that the characters do not all become similar.

Since we're going to great lengths, I want it to be possible where you can have a party of non-human characters only, or a party of just girls. A party of five sharks... now that's a bit too much, isn't it?

That's the sort of things I imagine as I fill out the list every day.

A Word From the Team

Hello everyone. I'm Junko Kawano, the character illustrator. It's my turn to talk to you this time.

Here's a story I heard the other day.

A clinic that I often go to was celebrating their anniversary, and all the staff gave a drawing of the head doctor as a present.

Since then, thanks to the smiling portrait of the head doctor that is always placed by his side, he has become a calmer person than before.

It's amazing what a painting can do, isn't it?

Speaking of which, I once drew portraits as a part-time job when I was a student.

It was a kind of event where I gave away free portraits to customers who came to the event, but when I handed the drawing to customers, they were so happy, saying that I "even drew their personality correctly".

It made me happy to hear that they were pleased with my work, and it reminded me once again of how I have managed to keep going until today by accumulating such experiences.

So now, I'm thinking about each character's face and overall appearance of "Eiyuden Chronicle" from scratch, such as "what kind of character would they be", "what kind of face would they have when they are in this state of mind", and so on. And then I get a comment from Mr. Murayama and I go like, "Oh, I guess I was wrong about that one", then I go back to the drawing board again, because I want to make sure that the soul of the character comes out properly.

It will be a little while before they become a part of the game and reach you all, but I hope you'll be patient.

Okay, that's it from me for now. See you soon!

----------------------------------

O72v5HesS66S_kfLv2J_sKwT4sTGoKsnAVvh2dTGCtHQ99IOthWiXYGTKjS_94lwE_u7g1oA_fOp_YNXaQ2U5Jus321SObuwrvHB3ajqaijwEUIdQsJgXijk-iBmDujztNhg_FJpzuClRnwDPe6d5davs7HiEHcmlGH4jTQX31-eJZSODX3NCWIcjSniHQWiIW02aIEWuCjYzp2Tt4CcWm-qoxZreVkeXgOiZSpmEE738xelOBjr2ybtrVgo--sr8pePFvAc2eyddC6gaGWyIklqtqZ37Os2ybIGtGJI=s0-d-e1-ft

One final request​

Please be sure to follow us on any of the social media links below, as we’ll be sending out more info through them as well.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/eiyudenchronicl

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eiyudenchronicle/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Eiyudenchronicle-102663294874338/

Stay safe, and see you in March!

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Precisi come un orologio, aggiornamento di marzo :saw:

※日本語のアップデートは下の方にあります

Hey there heroes!

It’s that time again! Time for another update. This week, we’ve got loads of cool announcements, including a new character reveal, another monster spotlight, and more info on the backer store.

This is going to be one heck of an update! Let’s get the show on the road!

Backer Store Update​

We have a few extra details regarding the upcoming Backer Store, which will be launching very soon.

As this will be a freshly opened fulfillment site, there are bound to be some minor bugs.

Login access information will be sent to your Kickstarter registered email, so please be sure to check there for your credentials. As mentioned before, we are slowly working through the Kickstarter missing backer survey backlog, but if you are still unable to find your survey, or you don’t receive an invitation to the fulfillment store by the end of the week, please reach out to the follow email address: pr@rabbitandbearstudios.com.

And again, if you have any friends who you think might be interested in supporting us, please be sure to point them in the direction of the fulfillment store, where new customers will have a chance to pledge.

PC Exclusivity Concerns​

In combing through the various backer comments, it’s clear that there is a great deal of concern about Eiyuden Chronicle being released exclusively on a PC platform. As mentioned previously, we have confirmed with any potential publishing partner, including 505 Games, that the game needed to be released on PC in a non-exclusive manner.

We know that some people have had bad experiences with previous Kickstarters, specifically due to this point, and we wanted to reiterate our commitment to releasing the game without exclusivity to any one platform.

We feel that this was an important enough point to emphasize, which is why we’re including it in this month’s update.

Character Profile​

Barnard Sawad

c37a9adf81e29a3dbb333c92a6a992e1_original.png

Origin: People of the desert

Favorite food: Spiced coffee

The enclaves of the desert are famed for producing well-trained, disciplined mercenaries, and Barnard is the leader of one such warrior clan. Armed with a slender, crescent blade in his right hand and a dagger in his left, he commands a unique fighting style as graceful as any dance.

To Barnard, a contract is bond. He would sooner die than break faith with a client. His people and the shi'arcs are sometimes rivals, sometimes allies, depending on who's paying.

"A contract's a contract. And a Sawad never breaks his word, or may the sands swallow him. Integrity is my people's way."

Kawano’s Comment:

I got "fighting with a sword in each hand", so I had him mid-swing in an active pose in the first rough sketch. However, it seems it didn't quite match the Barnard Sawad image...

So, here's a silent man with a burning heart inside him. I hope you like it!

Monster Showcase​

91ee073add438788b0c5205618c86913_original.png

Name: Wild Boar

Description:

This beast can do some serious harm if it decides to charge you. Whatever you do, don't stand in front of one! Farmers are at wit's end with wild boars ravaging their fields for food, to the point that entire patrols have been formed just to reduce their numbers.

There are many elements that can make a game fun, such as thrilling action, a feel-good story, and puzzles to rack one's brain over. And there are even more elements that make RPGs fun. I believe that the fun of Eiyuden Chronicle—and of RPGs in general— comes from the element of resource management. In short, defeating enemies and earning rewards.

With the money you've earned, you can buy equipment and get stronger, and then take down even stronger enemies to get even more money. In the gaming development world, we call this "expanded reproduction." You invest the resources you’ve earned to earn even more resources. I believe that having that element scattered around in various forms is the fundamental joy of RPGs.

Put in some work and you can level up, get stronger equipment, meet new companions, complete dungeons, and progress through the story. In Eiyuden Chronicle, we also plan to include mechanics like expanding your home base, building new facilities, new minigames you can try your hand in, and new beigomas. These are the elements we plan to provide. Each and every player has the freedom to go after whatever goals they prefer—I believe that the fun of RPGs is in the culmination of those kinds of experiences.

Bento are Japanese lunches packed with various side dishes you can enjoy. We want to make a JRPG that delivers the same type of experience where players can enjoy a wide variety of choices.

A Word from the Team​

Kom-nichiwa, everyone. It's now on the next baton pass. This is Director Komuta, and I will be delivering this update.

We were finally able to give you a bit of a sneak peek at what's currently being developed with last month's update. What did you think?

The development team has finished the test build and is moving on to the next stage. We’re currently in the process of figuring out how to solve the issues and problem areas we encounter in the test build, as well as thinking about how we can reach the final product we’re aiming for. We're also making decisions on how best to manage the information that will appear on screen, like the tons of characters, locations, and enemies that are present in those locations.

While looking at the characters, locations, and enemy designs, we've been coming at it like, "I want this character to do this kind of attack!" or "I want this kind of gimmick in this location". Or how we can make even weak enemies look interesting and leave an impression. We have the most fun discussing those kinds of ideas, but...

In order to make those interesting things come to life, we've been poring over graphs and numbers, and talking through our plans of how to make it all happen, pretty much on a daily basis. Sometimes it gets a little tense, but the Eiyuden Chronicle team always pulls through with good spirit.

And in the midst of everything, the other day, we started gathering recipe ideas for food to put into the game. We’ve gathered character ideas,

but we think it's crucial to convey the atmosphere of the world of Eiyuden Chronicle beyond the screen, which is why we're also doing it through food! And now the time has come to showcase a dish that I've encountered on my travels!

This is a must-try that I've been really into lately. It's a regional dish from Turkey known as hünkar beğendi, or "the sultan’s delight," which is lamb meat stewed in a tomato broth and served with eggplant puree. I’m so hooked that whenever I find lamb meat at the grocery store, I automatically pick up some eggplant to complete the ensemble.

5772531b9d7999a130ac5d4115dec4f3_original.jpg

It even goes perfectly with alcohol! It's also surprisingly easy to make, so please give it a try.

*Whether it will be used in-game or not is still pending.

And now that I've gotten hungry, I'll be signing off. The next time we can show you some development screens is still a little ways off, so please bear with us until then. We look forward to your continued support!

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Al photofinish, ma è arrivato nel mese "corrente

8dbd0187002dffc16f28f04ba732dc6a original.png?ixlib=rb 2.1
Posted by Rabbit & Bear Studios
Apr 28, 2021
Backer3x.png?ixlib=rb 2.1

For backers only​

※日本語のアップデートは下の方にあります
Hey there heroes!
It’s a couple weeks beyond when we normally do updates. From here on out, we will be posting updates in the last week of each month.
As before, the goal will be to provide you with updates every month, so your next update will arrive around the end of May. So, in addition to keeping up to date on the development progress of the game, as well as show off some of the latest in-game assets, we’d like to use the updates as a chance to get to know the key creators at Rabbit & Bear a little better.
While this may not be 100% about the development of Eiyuden Chronicle, we hope you enjoy the chance to know more about the people behind the game.

Regarding the New Backer Store

We’re finally able to open the store that allows those that did not originally back the campaign the chance to back the game and get some of the rewards offered during the Kickstarter. So, if you have friends or family interested in joining our band of heroes, do let them know. Word of mouth is especially important in helping to grow an IP.
www.yeteeproductions.com/eiyudenchronicle

A word from Murayama-san about the New Backer Store

It's been more than half a year since our successful KickStarter campaign, thanks to the passionate support from many backers. The success of this campaign has been a solid achievement and a great support for the Eiyuden Chronicles project. And thankfully, we have received many requests from people who wanted to support the project even after the campaign ended.
After much consideration, and despite the conditions not being identical to that of the Kickstarter, we have decided to open a new store as a way to cater to those who wish to support us. As already proven on Kickstarter, we believe that this new achievement will be a great help to our team and will ultimately contribute to the quality of the finished game, benefiting all users. We hope that more of you will join us as backers on the journey of development that’s yet to come. We look forward to your support.
(Yoshitaka Murayama, Rabbit & Bear Studios)

New Backer Store Frequently Asked Questions

As we put this store together for the first time, we learned that sometimes opening a new store can be confusing for the backers and fans alike. As such, we’ve put together a mini-FAQ to answer what we think would be the most asked questions. Please do check that out below.
Q: How is this different from the legacy backer store that was launched a month ago?
A: The legacy backer store was for pre-existing backers who backed the original campaign. It allowed them to purchase additional items outside of what they had originally paid for during the Kickstarter campaign. This store has been created for those that did not previously back the Eiyuden campaign.
Q: When i go to the new backer store, I only see the digital version or the retail version of the game for purchase. Where are the other cool rewards, like the figures, the artbook and the t-shirt?
A: As with the original campaign, since every bundle included a digital or physical copy of the game, the new backer store follows these same rules. In order to purchase any of the other items in the new backer store, you must first purchase either a digital or physical version of Eiyuden Chronicle. Once done, the other items will become available for you to purchase.
Q: The t-shirt really costs $85? What’s the deal?
A: Please understand that the prices for the items include a portion that goes to the development of the game. So, you’re not just buying a t-shirt, you’re also helping to push the game towards profitability, which we hope can lead to future sequels for the world of Eiyuden Chronicle. The prices on the new backer store are approximately 10% higher than their highest price when the campaign ended. This is to preserve the early bird discount for those that supported us when we originally launched the campaign.
Q: I don’t see the job rewards or the in-game premium rewards anywhere on the new backer store. Where are those?
A: Unfortunately, the job rewards and in-game rewards are exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign.
Q: Now that there is a publisher supporting the game, why are you doing a new backer store?
A: The Kickstarter campaign is still run by Rabbit & Bear, and different from a preorder of a game, the goal is to allow people who want to be a part of the development process the opportunity to support the game as a fan, sooner than later. Obviously, if you don’t support crowdfunding, or are happy just preordering the game, those options will be available in the future through our publishing partner.

Character Profile

Marin
By3oE40_QG6S1P96o3qexK7sJHFLZgIVcFUvqjcQvAMCpqd7cYv0QcRyM30fmuFK4CiVWhkuKBZ9kbACrybrx8hNo6dORt36hl4qdMKM1MNVhI8OULgE6wWTj4mXNasNMjqAzHj8hpVt3TtyF7WpnkwHlgxUFllzBbpQyd4pAsDG2XBIJsESepabb9pZsTO8c7JqF9Aqj1d22DXbAgLg9s87kZIj-_Mr1Ru2aQpkKCXE0BRLyB6ApGQ-TUxyYD3BnflGrfTAetWFd_Dl9q-cKrC_3_E-wx8yMGlkaLTg=s0-d-e1-ft

HOME: The League of Nations AGE: 14
FAVORITE FOOD: Mushroom risotto
You'll find no young lady quicker to spot pretty flowers and stones. Marin says that pretty things "sparkle" to her and that's how she finds them. She trusts and loves her brother, Wyler, with all her heart, and insists he's the best brother in the whole wide world.
"Let's see, what about...here. Yep, you see? Aren't these flowers lovely? And this plant here can be used for medicine."
Kawano’s Comment:
Since the design work for Marin's brother was already finished, I created the image of a girl who is good at collecting plants while adding elements from her brother. I must confess that the color of Marin's eyes is blue because I was a little too distracted by the word "marine."

Monster Showcase​

7px5xWlU2ilWC8gzIoliAF9ryHntXlKvm-IL3FW3hbsi6WnbGzHpuMImCwtWDfkpJyzkDnIZ6LbXTiit2m596OaIdmxKgg1Cj2Pn2pShhyFrp4SFIBImOQh9WaUsKM2KyVl0vZEurbmyPd1eDE7wO_4wpfzH12QTlGWI_b3iyHH6f19iD87e81zBlthJ6eD5SjwoAqHmuuGEZxJYgxG_8aX3aPlimd_nEmVtDnixd-sN2fobZQKk5YESJXpezol99NMksaOZnM8AmM7LMO4wavWyDTefU1Ka9d6i8sH-=s0-d-e1-ft

Forest Eater
Take care as you pass through the woods. If these hideous web-crawlers manage to get the drop on you, the last thing you'll see is the ground vanishing as you're swept off into the treetops. And that's if you're lucky...

In the Eiyuden Chronicles project, I am not only a story writer, but I am also responsible for integrating the story and the game and making it into a game scenario.
It starts with creating the main world view, then setting up how the Rune Lens, which will be an important factor in the setting, will be regarded in this world and how tough the battles are going to be. Video games are created by many developers, so it’s important to have a unified image of what the final product should look like.
The other day, a staff member asked me a question. "How strong are the monsters in this world?" This is a difficult question. Of course, there is a difference between a level 1 monster and a level 100 monster, but if a level 1 monster can be easily defeated by a child, it would be strange if Noah and the main characters struggle to defeat a monster of that level. Yet, if the monsters that appear in all parts of the world are extremely strong, then the threat of monsters will be too great, and the humans and elves won't have time to fight each other in this game that mainly deals with war.
"Level 1 monsters are quite dangerous, but they can be defeated by ordinary people. I would say they're about the same as a wild boar in the real world." That was my answer at that time. But I’m worried that it’s a bit strong for a level 1 monster.
Recently, I was faced with another difficult question. "What do we do about the unit for money?" Hmmm... That's a tough one. I want to avoid using Gold...

A Word from the Team​

J-diary vol.2
In Japan, there is a saying, "Ko-in ya no gotoshi," which means that the days pass as quickly as an arrow. And this is exactly how I feel these days. There are so many things I want to do, but time is flying by... What?! It's April already?! This isn’t good! Who said we should have more than 100 characters?! Ah, crap, we did... This is what I do every day, asking myself stupid questions while working on the production.
Hello again, I'm J. Murakami, a man who lives at the speed of light. Since it's my turn to report on the design, let's get right to it.
As for the design, I’m about to start creating the key areas of the first part of the game based on the plot I received from Murayama. I keep telling the staff that they need to be more focused than usual since this is the very first area the users will experience when they start the game.
Kawano has been sending us new character designs one after another. To put it modestly, the lineup of the heroes of Eiyuden Chronicles is...
Really good.
Every time I see a new character, I think that there are not many character designers who can draw such a variety of characters with completely different directions.
We’ve been having a lot of drinking sessions lately, but her art really reminds me that she's really good at what she does. Or rather, I get very excited when good characters and stories start coming in. I can't wait to see how the diverse characters of Eiyuden will be brought to life. This is something that I, as a producer, am really looking forward to.
The technical team and the production team are struggling every day to solve the many problems that occur when 2D and 3D environments are combined and actively operated. At a glance, Eiyuden seems to be a low-tech game, but it is much more difficult than I imagined, creating a 3D game-like "aggressive performance" with 2D characters. It's not made like a retro game, nor like a full 3D game... Using a hybrid way of thinking, I'm repeating trial and error. It's not easy, but I'm always happy when it works.
And now for the long-awaited pixel art (please tell me you've all been waiting for this).
I have a lot of work to do on this one, including production work, so I've been supervising and giving instructions during the day, and following up after everyone has gone to bed. Thanks to this, I'm constantly getting pimples at this old age (I'm eating too much chocolate).
So I've been doing this for a few months now, and recently I've encountered problems like this:
Hmmm...
"The pixel art we made in the beginning might be a little off here and there..."
Do you get it? Yes, my artistic sense of pixel art is evolving day by day. At my age, I feel like I'm improving. Which is why the more I make new things, the more I'm bothered by the quality of the first ones I made. So, I think to myself, "Fine, I'll just redo this part..." But the more I think about it, the more I find myself repeating that first comment again and again...
So that's where I'm at now. I'm sorry for talking (or rather, complaining) about the hardships of drawing pixels every time. But don't worry, we're not behind schedule or anything. The new characters' pixel art is steadily coming along.
Oh, and one more thing while we're on the subject. If you happen to be a pixel art prodigy, then don't hesitate to show off your work on Eiyuden’s social media. I see them sometimes, and it's very inspiring. Of course, all the illustrations are great, but sometimes when I get a really good pixel art, I feel like, "Now that's what I call Eiyuden fan art!" and I get really pumped. Although, if they’re too good, I might get a little nervous... Who knows, maybe I should ask for some help when that happens, lol.
jlryii3ND_nZtDL28eoOlItAQwBGC0Nbivbj6XqYt_etrgdOgVSVBj2Zreg02ltPDEYumWZROJaNs0qahr6vLm0QaGPN22MnvLd1HeKuDaiIZ9OyUNMfUzZqtWE4JXx4FJ7eGlCa3JBty9QnQPKT3MfhE7b4PKSqRvXlE1SQMSw6vQFFuVVlgjOZ8QSVZxfEOVA_LC-bsCjglsDIb7TA0oEsu3NO3TgCro-1-fuAOd-jztg6De2GgbvKp_quhMhNNP6eeOCT7R6CVclM5LNT6PLhCLUF_nLATf0SU8AL=s0-d-e1-ft

J MURAKAMI​

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Aggiornamento di maggio :ooo:

1ii2y5NQFIDddcLb7xuUuZ1jS1Zmgf5bZ9XapnrrNdFrPpmoS2hzE42Ozy6vPqDXdnggxaiWGBjt_q2FGV1svH_j0Gz3Lu3U4YBgKqVkOQQtBKgMTKhAc7pVVbU2oOLJTkb-zAty4t5nAx5sohvlPqcdb9fN8o1rkL61RX1geuhNUkm8QeUuBnOT7VS06TLR=s0-d-e1-ft
Kickstarter
E2NKuPCxm_6pWDuPE5sNqIpzLHfVryKfalKNNahl2TdS3ahWL1MjZoFpMiTW9uM9ou7wMmYHGRz9LfpwtAKYGMLzw3OVcCBEMpG-M4khDxu7g_s9t5rTrS89T67twa0CSrdVph4_ZTq9O-Y206mZtTmTWXjYwRHlRjGn-224gN_SXvVVlVe-OJXqDsAxJ9HZ1Mg7943iVjT9IJLzRolhqESJRrfVohxGIr5th6zn6WXnCRnW-CCXbkuFlYNtOzuZrnVmBmVTqxvIMgp6VDz-dOHpRWSQKz02sWHBX3eLlwHswKHQpFIrdczplldToS3-c2IUN6ATK0y8Po2Ox7Hy=s0-d-e1-ft
May 26, 2021
nPMJ33vTglBLSD0rKwm6OwIfZ6t3MqsQlBdu6tKuGGdAqAcg6NmBpsHHEHxynLCJQ67CRYBxttJ_dFe_ZCrQV1JxgDiaHaKPkO8k0B0VZ9orLfv5FpTYr_nciXH7vwxN6oVAQH1q1nH31ScGKqkd9QFbyUjfWTbpl5HG_DECUhxobcICnA=s0-d-e1-ft

For backers only​

※日本語のアップデートは下の方にあります
Hey there heroes!
We’ve got a lot of information about the game in this update, so let’s get to it! We have an important message from Murayama-san, but before that, a little housekeeping. We are restructuring the layout of the Kickstarter updates going forward, in hopes that it will provide information more clearly, now that we’re going to be including much more tasty info in the updates.
We’ll be separating the page into two sections: Production Updates, and Important Backer Notifications. Production Updates will feature your standard fare of behind-the-scenes art, music, videos, and creator insight on the ongoing development of Eiyuden Chronicle. Meanwhile, Important Backer Notifications will largely revolve around logistical issues, such as surveys, the legacy backer store, and any other announcements regarding Kickstarter itself.
And with that, here’s a very important message from Murayama-san!

Murayama’s Message

It’s always hard to announce a delay, but we wanted to be transparent with you backers about the reasons behind it, and we wanted to make sure all of you knew about this as soon as it was clear that production would need more time, due to the large amount of content we are currently creating.
What this means is we are looking at a delay, rather than the previously announced October 2022 release. Rest assured, we’ll be sure to update all of you as soon as we have more specifics.

Important Backer Notifications

Backer Discord Roles

At this point, we’ve done an initial pass on doling out Backer-exclusive discord roles to backers in our community that are already active on our official Discord server. There are, however, still plenty of you that have yet to join our Discord.
We’ll be sending out an email soon to all of you that still need to claim your backer exclusive Discord role. All you have to do once you get that email is join our Official Discord here, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Of course, if you’ve already joined the Eiyuden Chronicle Discord, you don’t have to do anything at all!

Finding Your Backer Number (Updated!)

In the “Fulfillment Store Clarification” update, we listed steps on how to access your backer number. Some of that information was incorrect, so we wanted to post updated instructions.
  2. Once you are logged in, click on your account image in the top right of the website, and choose “Profile” from the drop down. From there you can see a list of your “Backed” projects”.
  4. Click the link that says “View Pledge”. From there you can find a receipt of your pledge as well as your backer number at the very bottom.

Closet Cosplay Contest Winner Announcement

O9ZFLt3drXuOeYpmCDBiWotslINz-1RJNvE0r8quZPVj0jNiKvUcPgjaWYQi8GNjOUl6TeLnqfVQJais9tYZWHSVOSImfe-rZ0oQgDiHoqdyaNfagXpKrlevBASB2qoApmuLQbp-tR4lCGwzuHRiOl1BQPcHGg054dhmUrV154noLN5zPqLtzY-TlqMw4kFDEkI37YJTsiJ2hz1QkiBUnnsFrGBnUaqfdEtKPSYjeLJHo4gOojkKEWRHKe3Rm5BdHkkApMfTw52bKCcWemQGEotCXMlFSXV-QvkWIMd4=s0-d-e1-ft

LlJrF2qvS25BeH_nP9NmEkVid1gKw1TyEQaWk2LYs88riyk6irXIXPTe_N9vFZPMjRInQSp53SRixzyCUKxYuvFekjeFI9MjiCzVT0IUAxF-MwC4W1BwFfttmO5n47Ls5mdgvfXg6rcPBslNaKTS0sPJg0sNQl2niqYnVoSbwZy7Cneew3EVLGM0JAmMh67nEgQNbs7DrmToMI4Rrq2NHSb6IrGxQzFdG7htFOWrEo3EjkJyzAEC3VbcePCYiQ2-wN983S1M8GPSIFRLhVQp5pdTItJy6OrPVdt7tg5Y=s0-d-e1-ft

Murayama’s vote: Suzume- Marin
“You seem to know more about plants than Marin herself!”
cnk3YNIfeaSX48JdNY48WnXr8e6lksHHSLoos_efKnPEOsmjO02P-cRDszFTFC4Mo2aelk5fO3Ux48Zo1uY5gsYdEPMheIcOGydlbvcepmZjJ7tG0p4jd7VJ1o7JqMs3wuuQ28bkmJBdsJGSUat3_fzsPKx5653vIYknUvOhCxoGGyzlsn3qX1-rug4bl8NqYBs6jn6jw0e01rz6fZe3sbWtRJXvBACFQKNFI9Ke52uibAcDqPUJeksYaOa8QcQfJq184yQmIsj44FuAe1XJsqbMrtDBU60zOgUFz6ss=s0-d-e1-ft

Kawano's vote: sueMaameri- Marisa
“I love her posing, and most of all, her facial expression is perfect!”
K_Ab2Rdg04kiQwjF3Rms_l7DRHuzwYnGKqB_9yOBU5Ezg0UyVlDgS6AVEETvk--gBTg5bqtdKF2VZc6k0pFsJKo-BQbNlc1TCcjTJ03ra3xGLTOWVMFNL9Gka-XsbOVCL8rAqghd2TCxpsdTItzuDsAb4rAI7JYaX_5boJSywi3Lk9WM598K79vJR42duBVr0fAsChF8smc9aAysuJBEVfxFdCVgQ4AvNFozBvTT7Tn5XFuaZ7h7Ul-ZACxUGWd3VnpYE_URmNah-hPQCYcjfcpjMJ46uetv4JqBDnSd=s0-d-e1-ft

Komuta's vote: Shard- Barnard
“I can feel the exact same vibe of Barnard from his cosplay! Is he drinking Barnard's favorite "spiced coffee"? I am amazed with his attention to the detail.”
0c0V_FfBWeIgYDv0ZXFo6smgbd0bhtf_1qWWAeC4Rf3B7pLzFR7cs-5CznR1xoQaRDC0eMWho7orBaHKW8FUiTxJc8jOJ_xcd9V4K8kUCo3pvCbXMhpLVwf6KqtPnWsnKcs8v2AXiwDiVxU1RQ3OpjZfrKELuQx1R0McW2U0s1zPFx6ryPQlfH1hAFmiVZKTjcQCWvp8q5uD_SKPx75b_dg5yy5DwENSXfuNYyOyb3Oq5BHTjF1JSq60NKMJpdmhjIWV_Zw6d3_9l-Ss6EN547iAF7PN1-Uq1k8GuUZc=s0-d-e1-ft

J’s vote: Reveille- Yuferius VII
"Perfect cosplay! Maybe this is how we should make the in-game graphic of Yuferius VII when he is waiting his attack turn in the battle. Thanks for the inspiration!"
Murayama’s Honorable Mentions:
6wi_p_ZtBRQkNShNBVtD07wKRzD4KzXl8HdMARko-INzk-o2eUrbeit0ZtgbH0mvBY36nmBcUFoGWDAto8CYwolugvqyWfjzJeIjEvqYMmYFFP1HCJN6zJSMTUvLNSPBQ-0y_ORMJ8FIXL2SYfhOw1Y2qUl2-Zyoq8_jLNkSuD8ktQ84ogWX-MxwaFiOSouGRPV7Jp71FRtqHY9wkPgsQmRRGNxIfixsOR5RpmXIzCyGRMQoUClW9qPKVfeAETMjWRmCcNaeJ8D7S8eZRh3pERXbckqYKTl_hSP9A38r=s0-d-e1-ft

Slayfang- Garr
"Unbelievably realistic!"
MpAuUyHBaemltT_RMAKm9o_1bGAyqdXmnk3ee_jLq8KYEgKIgBZ6VVxF1Vyik2IU0m0ueHCajP6iLoQkcZIxWOaJgnz1iA29Jdnmk6istiYCABUEVOT09zOntJ7X7KQdEkgjco7qeFoy8pm5QMt7Q3rJDfCOHZTk-1Bru5uxEFCSstppMjmdueAgWiQ0q9WG7dFDoNVGRzeMvzuYUcbz-raSNarP5q8yznxFl03Dl8_UE8WwkaxFNZ2-lQnrNMgURXKCeHKZCvaRt2pKUK5p1FAFSz7Y2128sGlxeh1H=s0-d-e1-ft

Elindia- Marin
"KAWAII!"

Production Updates

Character Profile​

Code L
VLIQylNhsUpRDIVReb3OFOvP9L0UUmdHyRHbz-Z9O8TeAwO8IrYB-dwJKYsn9q7y7dCxWPucQORE4A_MvB16-tZ9V1KKajqeYp9FjyqLz5GxRFL_FI5fY9uhvLzqKVKIzl1mB66M5MdQgE0Bfda647WTEDYTsI6mD_s5w07waMOJPn3aeos6hdE-d_lyIFbHnG1LktEv84A-lvkD92lPOlAbDw07KlgIgcH0YyyljxEyskwyNP5VtxkqwHOk2iAMgUVOEGOjT8OxKdvpXBRmvY-mofSFxrr0Dpf65piD=s0-d-e1-ft

HOME: The League of Nations AGE: 22
FAVORITE FOOD: Chocolate mint ice cream
A young man with an unhealthy obsession with rune-lenses. His glasses are fitted with a miniature rune-lens, and he has a slight stoop despite his tall, skinny build.
Code L usually speaks slowly and softly—but bring up rune-lenses and he'll talk your ear off! He knows a great deal about them, to be sure, but he tends to recommend the rare and unwieldy ones. His dream is to invent an artificial rune-lens. In some ways, his research there surpasses the Galdean Empire's.
"Hmm...? Uh...can I help you? OH! You're here to talk LENSES?! Well, ha! Which one of my little goddesses can I tell you about today?"
Kawano’s Comment:
A tall, nerdy, bespectacled youth who slouches a lot. At least, that was the image I had in my mind when I went to draw him. Unfortunately, he ended up looking too bright and cheerful. I thought to myself, “Ah crap, I’m gonna have to redraw this,” but then a voice from the heavens saved me. The voice said, “Hey now, that’s not a bad option either.” That voice saved me. I was able to survive by the skin of my teeth.
Small glasses with lenses. That’s the key.

Monster Showcase​

Sky Sahagin
54Tp-BcYRVFESYwxJMekMV05_4sUONieTsAx1uvDoKTzoJJWr8uVKoOgeFrUC3RuEihwUtRySPQ1L23QM1ov_JuVN0nA9JkP6E-w1vsGZH9R37eKISU3f2_8qXY_lAj5nh7rW-TVhQ9Iwzw6lp0jJTgoMaHKVPGZ_8kQsRWXl-AzcEhyCPQ1D4bCVBQDM1x_uC0YO7Z4AeJ_hQpCpWQhdODwYzaAMUtj_iJixEynj3Crg33_VQommtBn2wbo8wtHAJK1bOa4HKNPHnLqPAZY03-Lh1lI2jcTCViAnduV=s0-d-e1-ft

Talk about a fish out of water! This scare-craft doesn't even bother landing before laying on the hurt. Some claim it flies faster than the speed of sound.

Murayama’s Monthly Development Report​

Recently, I’ve finally managed to overcome a huge hurdle regarding the scenario.
I was able to finish the overall plot that connects the story from the beginning to the end.
While the script and lines still need to be written, the overall plan depicting what will happen and who will meet who has been completed.
Of course, in order to proceed with this, each scene will have to have a more concrete image visualized. What kind of expressions will Nowa, Seign, or Marisa make? What choices will they encounter? What decisions will they come to? I will keep these things in mind as I narrow down the story to its final form.
There will be times where things won’t go so smoothly. When that happens, I’ll take a step back and reevaluate everything that led up to that point. Reexamining the setting of those scenes and the emotions behind the characters as they made their decisions. However, these setbacks make the times where things do line up that much sweeter. It really is a joy when things pan out perfectly.
However, there are times where I’ll be stuck for days on end without knowing which direction to go with the story. When that happens, I always end up taking a long bath, wracking my brain thinking about the problem at hand. I get so focused during these times that I often forget how long I stay in the tub. It never is fun when that happens.
Regardless, I was able to create a general storyboard. Now all that’s next is to expand on everything and fine tune it all.

Golden Week Comment​

Murakami:
I wasn’t able to go on my anticipated overseas trip this golden week either. I thought for sure that this was the year, but things never worked out.
For those that live in Japan, were you able to have a good golden week?
I spent my golden week working...and repeatedly looking up my “What-I-Would-Be-Doing-Right-Now-Overseas Masterplan” on Google Earth.
I purchased an ultra-wide monitor this year, so it almost felt as if I were actually there.
Did you know that Google Earth has live feeds of things like the wildlife in Africa?
Google is so cool! It’s almost like...
This is the future~
There are times when no animals are visible, and you only hear random animal cries lol. To me, that kind of adds a realness to it.
And even with all of that, there were many days where my stress levels were turned to eleven.
I was approaching my limit, so I spent the latter half of golden week driving around the peninsula in my beloved car.
Even though it was through my car’s windows, experiencing things in-person really is the best.
Man, travelling really is the best. Next year for sure I’ll go overseas!
Ah..wait.
Next year is crunch time for my project...
-J. Murakami
Komuta:
Hello everyone. I hope you’re having a komu-tastic day.
It’s me, Komuta.
Golden week is a series of holidays in May that began many years ago in Japan...
This month, each member was asked to share how they spent their holidays.
Well, usually I would be out travelling somewhere. However, this year I spent the holidays applying the visualized flow of the actual gameplay of the scenario plot that Mr. Murakami gave, then organizing what it would look like.
Of course, on top of that, I spent the days running, zoning out at home, and catching up on the anime that I recorded.
But the craziest thing happened during golden week. On a whim, I tweeted out a picture...and became an overnight sensation lol.
This was the first time in my entire life that any of my tweets picked up attention. The notifications were endless. It goes without saying that it was a golden week that I’ll never forget.
Because of this experience, I’m forever indebted to the great and mighty Yabun.
↓ This is the picture I tweeted:
A24BMkWLTX_3sSmc4tcnxgfASZ1r9D1zg4ezM21OZ8TtAGgCX44xAmXB_lqyy9LZGgdsSz-QYmmic1lzRWhZafEUmSDOL1zr7far4xeqKgIRwBfIHox08c698vrkhLRFiB-ObtNLLZ1qA-W6_XnzwmoYWJ9-7UC-xcWKAWUj0r_FJl2JtxiQu8CrANFAbEG_6adjA1StiZ0PZO5FrTtizXfxjGQvbrG5vOYHPYkojbJ3rHLZnXruQ4by1Dn9EW2B2WeSLcVCcAeNM6UPcsONnnhppmdGNxAfm-ZX2m1o=s0-d-e1-ft

So, I couldn’t go outside much during the holidays, but once Eiyuden is complete, I will most definitely go on a trip somewhere far, far away!
Kawano:
Golden week is usually around the time when seasonal allergies calm down a bit, but I’m still hesitant to go outside and see for myself. The weather is so nice though...
So, instead, I spent my golden week working as usual. Next year is the year where I make up my time off! Well before that I still have summer and fall. I’ll take some time off then as well!​

Coin Op

Signore
LV

Iscritto dal
7 Mag 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Mito il tizio che ha cosplayato il peluche dello squalo :sard:

e il cane che fa il cosplay?
non il cosplay del cane, ma il cane che fa cosplay. è bellissimo. poi ha pure lo sguardo serio, come se stesse recitando in posa e fosse consapevole del ruolo.

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovo aggiornamento :ivan:

1ii2y5NQFIDddcLb7xuUuZ1jS1Zmgf5bZ9XapnrrNdFrPpmoS2hzE42Ozy6vPqDXdnggxaiWGBjt_q2FGV1svH_j0Gz3Lu3U4YBgKqVkOQQtBKgMTKhAc7pVVbU2oOLJTkb-zAty4t5nAx5sohvlPqcdb9fN8o1rkL61RX1geuhNUkm8QeUuBnOT7VS06TLR=s0-d-e1-ft
Kickstarter
wcNPGjVkPQ8EuuetC5owGMgTjDqR_-GycfNmlKdeEm9rOfN8zUHlM5L1ilGNTMLADgKl6VKlTEZgFOa5dpPR4dLfkbBgcxD4QpKE9K7P-C3tTw2xN3jIryYrUgoil4ez5GUCkKPuZylvXZYVR1uAaidrPn43hGyO9S2KBJg8exVYvl9fDmp5FcxZ6DvlFoICshnSFYhAZOYdQvDMWgvUIBIfsSlSpZlEZgYgnn1FjyftpOWIN50D_x37a-0InuLE6PeMSCdHrd7Zz5EEwOUjgZ34_icGOv92UiKUta-PGWp7QfPE16CQVMLPGnmZP3EqKiVw_5rvfcTBrlGzRpgP=s0-d-e1-ft
Jun 13, 2021
nPMJ33vTglBLSD0rKwm6OwIfZ6t3MqsQlBdu6tKuGGdAqAcg6NmBpsHHEHxynLCJQ67CRYBxttJ_dFe_ZCrQV1JxgDiaHaKPkO8k0B0VZ9orLfv5FpTYr_nciXH7vwxN6oVAQH1q1nH31ScGKqkd9QFbyUjfWTbpl5HG_DECUhxobcICnA=s0-d-e1-ft

For backers only​

※日本語のアップデートは下の方にあります
Hey there heroes!
So, normally we wouldn’t put out another update so soon, but we had some information we couldn’t wait to share with everyone!
As some of you may have seen, we showed off Eiyuden Chronicle Rising at the Microsoft E3 conference and talked about both games arriving on Xbox Game Pass.
We know that an announcement like this can make people a little nervous about whether the game will still be released on their console of choice, and we wanted to reassure everyone that the game will arrive on every major console at the same time, as promised!
Here’s a message from Murayama-san, leader of Rabbit & Bear, explaining what this entails for the backers:
A Message about the Game Pass contract and new DLC
A new Eiyuden Chronicle trailer with some new gameplay footage was revealed at E3! I hope all of our backers enjoyed it!
I'd like to give a comment on the Game Pass deal with Microsoft that was announced at the show and give a big surprise report to everyone.
We at R&B Studios started this project to create Eiyuden Chronicle the way we would like it to be. We are not a big game company and started from almost nothing. So we needed a solution to secure the IP to our own game, and gain development funding while keeping that IP.
So, we approached our backers through crowdfunding, and all of you showed your support in a big way.
Of course, the $4million+ raised is a huge amount of money. The development of a game requires a lot of money, especially in the RPG genre, which makes it difficult to create new titles. We were continuing negotiations and efforts to secure funding even after the Kickstarter campaign ended.
Our success on Kickstarter was not just about funding: it also gave us confidence that we have so many passionate fans supporting us. As the result of all your support, we were able to secure a partnership with 505 Games.
This is exactly what we were hoping for, and 505 Games has never intervened in our creative process on developing Eiyuden Chronicle.
And now, we have received a huge offer from Microsoft to join Game Pass.
We decided to accept this offer and we believe this will ultimately be a positive push which will move the project of Eiyuden Chronicle forward. We are aiming to make Eiyuden Chronicle an enjoyable title for a long period of time.
We've already announced that we'll be releasing “Seign's story” as DLC1 and “Marisa's story” as DLC2 at regular intervals following the release of the main game. And with the Game Pass deal, we promise our backers that we will continue to enhance the quality and the content of Eiyuden Chronicle, while at the same time, giving back to you in a more tangible way.
The project of Eiyuden Chronicle, which you have nurtured with your kind support, is now ready to give its fruits back to you.
This was initially planned and the project was once cancelled due to funding reasons. But we are pleased to announce to you that we are creating “DLC3”!
We want this DLC to symbolize the fact that Eiyuden Chronicle was started thanks to the enthusiastic support of the backers. DLC3 will be created in collaboration with you!
And of course, we will add this DLC3 as a reward for all backers.
We hope that you will be happy with this plan.
To ensure the longevity of Eiyuden Chronicle, we are also planning online content which will help you enjoy the game for a long period of time.
We would like to thank all of you for your continued support and encouragement on Eiyuden Chronicle.
Rabbit&Bear Studios
Yoshitaka Murayama
Backer Selected DLC
As Murayama-san mentioned, one of the most exciting things we are able to do with Microsoft’s support is offer a third DLC pack to give for free to all backers! And in keeping with the theme of appreciating your support, as you are the ones who helped us create this game in the first place, we will be working together with you in choosing what type of DLC gets released.
DLC Schedule
We are fully focused on the main game, and so we can’t commit to a specific timeline for the release of the DLC at this point in time. However, the current plan is to try and release said DLC at regular intervals following the release of the main game.
That’s all for now, but as always, we’d like to thank all of our backers for your support!
If you have any questions regarding the campaign, then you can reach us at (pr@rabbitandbearstudios.com). Or, if you have any questions regarding merchandise or the legacy backers’ store, then please contact the Yetee team at (eiyuden@theyetee.com). We will also continue to check in on backers’ comments from time to time, too!​

Koyomi Araragi

Purple Lightning
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Mar 2014
Reazioni
Medaglie
Però zitto zitto col contentino slitta al 2023 :sadfrog:

Sh1n

Bracer
LV

Iscritto dal
25 Ott 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ma Rising cosa sarebbe, una sorta di prequel al gioco principale? Vabbè dai il rinvio vediamolo come una cosa positiva, con i soldi che hanno ricevuto da MS per gamepass rifiniranno al meglio il prodotto finale.

Koyomi Araragi

Purple Lightning
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Mar 2014
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ma Rising cosa sarebbe, una sorta di prequel al gioco principale?
E' un Town Building action RPG, come storia non so cosa copra, spererei anche io fosse un prequel perché avrebbe senso uscendo prima.

HP 9999

LV

Iscritto dal
31 Ago 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
L'erede spirituale di Suikoden: non vedo l'ora che esca! :ivan:

Clyde

leader zone
Area Games
LV

Iscritto dal
13 Mag 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Rising mi incuriosisce. Chissà se sarà effettivamente un prequel.

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Aggiornamento "regolare" di giugno :megahype:

June 2021 Update​

Rabbit & Bear StudiosCreatore
24 giugno 2021
※日本語のアップデートは下の方にあります
Hey there heroes!
Welcome to our June monthly update!
Some of you may have seen it already, but we’ve started work on role distribution on Discord! In addition, as a bonus reward attached to backer Discord roles we have created several special Discord channels. These will enable backers to suggest, discuss, and vote on many Eiyuden Chronicle community features, such as upcoming events and official collectible merchandise that can be won or included in community giveaways.
We’re currently using a Discord bot that will authenticate your registered backer email and then allow you to choose one of the three main roles thereafter. If you are a backer then please visit https://eiyudendiscord.com/ and fill out the registration form to receive your backer roles on Discord.
For those of you who are registered for a Noble role, this is also available to you! Please note, for backers who did not pledge at a $1000 tier or higher but did end up pledging $1000 or more via a combination of lower tiers and add-ons, we will need to assign your role manually. Please send us an email at pr@rabbitandbearstudios.com to receive your noble role or if your backer email is not found when you attempt to register it for a Discord role. This may take some time, so please be patient and we will add you ASAP!

Production Updates

Character Profile​

Wyler
c21b3197c49e6562485f8c710cb9cda4_original.png

HOME: The League of Nations AGE: 22
FAVORITE FOOD: Vegetable juice
They say this skilled hunter never misses his mark. Wyler would prefer a life of peace, but he has made an oath to take up bow or whatever else to protect his little sister, Marin. Their parents have passed on, but Wyler refuses to tell Marin how they died.
"All I want is to live in peace. If Marin is happy, then there's nothing more I could ask for."
Kawano’s Comment:
Marin’s older brother, the archer. His design was pretty much decided beforehand, so I was able to draw him as I saw fit. There are sibling characters here and there, so I was able to see the similarities and differences while designing them. It’s been really fun.

This month, there were new things shown at the E3 showcase. It took a lot of work to put all of that together. It’s been a tough month.
At this point in time, there isn’t a lot that I can show you. However, our development team worked extra hard in making a video for us.
Eiyuden: Hundred Heroes has been a completely different beast to work on compared to all the different projects I’ve been on throughout my career. Those projects usually had their announcements around the end phase. Which meant there were a lot of resources to use for videos and most of the project has already taken shape.
But in Eiyuden’s case, it started on Kickstarter. Everything moves much quicker. We started the project running and haven’t really stopped since, announcing things as quickly as we finish them.
We’ve had some difficult times because of that.
There is, however, some merit to this way of doing things. We’re able to collect lots of feedback from the very beginning.
Of course, the final say and what kind of product we want to create lies solely on our shoulders, but it’s exciting hearing everyone’s opinions and feedback.
I would have never guessed everyone loved the shark that much.
There’s still a long road ahead of us, but I’m sure it will be an enjoyable one with everyone by our side.

A Word from the Team​

KS June’s Comment: Kawano
I apologize for not writing recently. It’s me, the character illustrator rep, Kawano.
Eiyuden’s prequel, Eiyuden: Rising, was just announced the other day.
This story takes place in the same world as Eiyuden, so some of the characters can be seen on a... business trip... coming from the main series.
Because of this, although the release is still down the road, I’ve been busy drawing a lot of characters that appear in Rising.
And well, there was that one character that appeared in the announcement trailer. There were a lot of things that I struggled with regarding that character, and I thought now would be a good time to complain about it, but the trailer was over in an instant, so I’ll save my comments for a later time. ^^;
So, stay tuned for more details in future reports!
...well, maybe I’ll show you all just a little, just a liiiiitle bit. A silhouette.
Laters!
0dcc08dae8546f6ea039dc60be28932a_original.png

Beastly-Zero

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Feb 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Allucinante,
dopo aver scoperto che esiste una pagina per fare il preorder del gioco e quindi anche degli eventuali Tier addons, i Devs mi hanno detto che devono ancora confermare o meno se ci sarà una versione Switch.

Mi si smontano tutte le voglia visto che io un gioco del genere lo gioco su Switch e non altrove.

The 4th Hokage

Apprendista
Moderatore
Spazio pc
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Allucinante,
dopo aver scoperto che esiste una pagina per fare il preorder del gioco e quindi anche degli eventuali Tier addons, i Devs mi hanno detto che devono ancora confermare o meno se ci sarà una versione Switch.

Mi si smontano tutte le voglia visto che io un gioco del genere lo gioco su Switch e non altrove.
peccato che è dal primo teaser del kickstarter che per nintendo scrissero the next gen nintendo quindi puoi essere deluso quanto vuoi ma lo hanno detto fin dall'inizio del kickstarter quindi non capisco cosa ci sia da essere delusi:tè: