Musica Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B/Pop

  • Autore discussione Autore discussione MrBenno
  • Data d'inizio Data d'inizio
In questi giorni ho iniziato ad ascoltare, grazie ad un mio amico appassionato del genere, Cypress Hill (l'ultimo, Rise Up) e poi il primo di Immortal Technique, che trovo geniale, anche se il mio giudizio da non-esperto del genere non so quanto valga. Però mi piacciono molto.
I Cypress sono LEGGENDA.Al disco "Black Sunday" ho legato parecchie esperienza felici della mia vita...è la colonna sonora dei momenti di cazzeggio con gli amici //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

Per quanto riguarda Immortal Technique...nulla da dire,un mostro.

Ascoltati il pezzo "Dance With The Devil" con il testo sotto mano...uno degli storytelling piu' bella che abbia mai ascoltato.

 
I Cypress sono LEGGENDA.Al disco "Black Sunday" ho legato parecchie esperienza felici della mia vita...è la colonna sonora dei momenti di cazzeggio con gli amici //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif
Per quanto riguarda Immortal Technique...nulla da dire,un mostro.

Ascoltati il pezzo "Dance With The Devil" con il testo sotto mano...uno degli storytelling piu' bella che abbia mai ascoltato.
Il mio amico mi ha fatto ascoltare proprio quello dicendomi "QUESTO è uno storytelling", sono letteralmente morto. Poi mi ha fatto anche sentire "Freedom of Speech", il campione di Pinocchio della Disney è qualcosa di geniale.

 
Il mio amico mi ha fatto ascoltare proprio quello dicendomi "QUESTO è uno storytelling", sono letteralmente morto. Poi mi ha fatto anche sentire "Freedom of Speech", il campione di Pinocchio della Disney è qualcosa di geniale.
Un altro artista che nessuno si caga ma che tira fuori solo perle a livello di testi è K-Rino.Eppure per quanto mi riguarda è nella Top 3 di sempre nel genere a livello di testi.

Cioè,roba del genere la sanno scrivere in pochi:

[K-Rino:]

I'm in a spiritual prison, but on this day I've arisen

To the vision of an internal god and Satan collision

The fight to win me took place within me

And whoever I submit it to would ultimately choose where they would send me

I stood motionless, approaching this comatose-ness with openness

Could only hope and wish for sanity when I awoke from this

I'm coping with the possibility of making the wrong choice

No reason to rejoice, I heard Satan speak in my own voice

[satan:]

You love me don't you?

Think of everything I meant to you

Since day one remember all the happiness I sent to you

The days that I provided ways for cash to pay the rent for you

The things you meant to do that he prevented you, I lent to you

[God:]

He tempted you and you let worldly elements effect you

The things that I prevented you were done so to protect you

I expect you to make mistakes, but call I won't neglect you

Follow me and I'll eject secular ways and resurrect you

[K-Rino:]

You know I'll follow you god, your power I done seen it

[satan:]

Yeah I hear your mouth but profess I don't really think you mean it

You been claiming religion but you seem to do what I say

If he got more to offer, then why you always leaning my way?

[K-Rino:]

That's a good question, see god it's like you there but still I'm one deep

Sometimes the abstract is harder to take to than the concrete

So talk and faith is one thing, I want to feel you like a sun beam

[God:]

But the key part of faith son is believing in the unseen

[K-Rino:]

What do you mean?

[God:]

Let me explain it K-Rino

Do you believe you have a brain?

(Yeah)

Have you ever seen it?

(No, oh)

Now do you understand?

[K-Rino:]

Yeah it just hit me

Just because I can't see you that don't mean that you ain't wit' me

[satan:]

Let me jump between this nonsense, y'all analyze too much

What feels better things you visualize a thing that you can touch

You already know the business if you step into my zone

I'll award you all the lustful things he'll never condone

[K-Rino:]

haha, this reminds me of a dolomite movie

If I make a deal with you then in the end you goin' do me

I'm caught between two forces trying to actively peruse me

Confused on who's truly loaded with the tools to rule me

[satan:]

I already rule you won't you just admit it (never!)

Think of all the things I gave you, all the fun we had together

(yeah we did have some good times)

So lets end this discussion

[God:]

Wait a minute K think of all the pain a repercussions

All the problems that you caused people and when trouble got too hard

Who saved your life and fixed the situation?

(it was you lord!)

That's right son, so come with me I'll show you real wealth

You bowing down to an entity that's lower than yourself

[K-Rino:]

Yeah that makes sense I'll follow you

[satan disguised as God:]

You made the right choice, you won't regret this

[K-Rino:]

Hold up god, what's the matter with your voice?

[satan disguised as God:]

Oh, I'm just a little hoarse son from all this debating

[K-Rino:]

God, hoarse, wait a minute I been tricked man this is Satan

You deceived me and brought me here to make me follow wrong

[satan:]

Yeah the voice you thought was God was really my voice all along

[K-Rino:]

Well if that's the case I didn't know so God will still bless me

That means that God was speaking in your voice to try to test me

I guess at least I'm hoping that's the way it gotta be

[satan:]

Not necessarily actually K both voices were me (laughs)

[K-Rino:]

Awww man I done accidentally condemned my own soul

Gave it up to evil knowing that ain't even how I roll

Yeah I sin, but I love God and that's who I submit to

[God:]

I know son and that's why I came down here to get you

[K-Rino:]

Hold up now, who is this? See now I'm getting confused

[God:]

I'm the real God this was a test son you made it through

[K-Rino:]

How I know this ain't another trick and what you say is true?

[God:]

Once you claimed me Satan lost all power over you

But he was never here in this case I made it this hard

[K-Rino:]

So you was God posing as Satan

Doing an imitation of God acting like Satan?

That's too deep, but I'm glad it's all over

[God:]

It's never over cause the real devil is always on your shoulder

So remember every single trial that I put you through

If you was in the valley of decision, what would you do???

Lui che porta avanti un discorso a tre:se stesso,*** e Satana...GENIALE.

 
Un altro artista che nessuno si caga ma che tira fuori solo perle a livello di testi è K-Rino.Eppure per quanto mi riguarda è nella Top 3 di sempre nel genere a livello di testi.
Cioè,roba del genere la sanno scrivere in pochi:

[K-Rino:]

I'm in a spiritual prison, but on this day I've arisen

To the vision of an internal god and Satan collision

The fight to win me took place within me

And whoever I submit it to would ultimately choose where they would send me

I stood motionless, approaching this comatose-ness with openness

Could only hope and wish for sanity when I awoke from this

I'm coping with the possibility of making the wrong choice

No reason to rejoice, I heard Satan speak in my own voice

[satan:]

You love me don't you?

Think of everything I meant to you

Since day one remember all the happiness I sent to you

The days that I provided ways for cash to pay the rent for you

The things you meant to do that he prevented you, I lent to you

[God:]

He tempted you and you let worldly elements effect you

The things that I prevented you were done so to protect you

I expect you to make mistakes, but call I won't neglect you

Follow me and I'll eject secular ways and resurrect you

[K-Rino:]

You know I'll follow you god, your power I done seen it

[satan:]

Yeah I hear your mouth but profess I don't really think you mean it

You been claiming religion but you seem to do what I say

If he got more to offer, then why you always leaning my way?

[K-Rino:]

That's a good question, see god it's like you there but still I'm one deep

Sometimes the abstract is harder to take to than the concrete

So talk and faith is one thing, I want to feel you like a sun beam

[God:]

But the key part of faith son is believing in the unseen

[K-Rino:]

What do you mean?

[God:]

Let me explain it K-Rino

Do you believe you have a brain?

(Yeah)

Have you ever seen it?

(No, oh)

Now do you understand?

[K-Rino:]

Yeah it just hit me

Just because I can't see you that don't mean that you ain't wit' me

[satan:]

Let me jump between this nonsense, y'all analyze too much

What feels better things you visualize a thing that you can touch

You already know the business if you step into my zone

I'll award you all the lustful things he'll never condone

[K-Rino:]

haha, this reminds me of a dolomite movie

If I make a deal with you then in the end you goin' do me

I'm caught between two forces trying to actively peruse me

Confused on who's truly loaded with the tools to rule me

[satan:]

I already rule you won't you just admit it (never!)

Think of all the things I gave you, all the fun we had together

(yeah we did have some good times)

So lets end this discussion

[God:]

Wait a minute K think of all the pain a repercussions

All the problems that you caused people and when trouble got too hard

Who saved your life and fixed the situation?

(it was you lord!)

That's right son, so come with me I'll show you real wealth

You bowing down to an entity that's lower than yourself

[K-Rino:]

Yeah that makes sense I'll follow you

[satan disguised as God:]

You made the right choice, you won't regret this

[K-Rino:]

Hold up god, what's the matter with your voice?

[satan disguised as God:]

Oh, I'm just a little hoarse son from all this debating

[K-Rino:]

God, hoarse, wait a minute I been tricked man this is Satan

You deceived me and brought me here to make me follow wrong

[satan:]

Yeah the voice you thought was God was really my voice all along

[K-Rino:]

Well if that's the case I didn't know so God will still bless me

That means that God was speaking in your voice to try to test me

I guess at least I'm hoping that's the way it gotta be

[satan:]

Not necessarily actually K both voices were me (laughs)

[K-Rino:]

Awww man I done accidentally condemned my own soul

Gave it up to evil knowing that ain't even how I roll

Yeah I sin, but I love God and that's who I submit to

[God:]

I know son and that's why I came down here to get you

[K-Rino:]

Hold up now, who is this? See now I'm getting confused

[God:]

I'm the real God this was a test son you made it through

[K-Rino:]

How I know this ain't another trick and what you say is true?

[God:]

Once you claimed me Satan lost all power over you

But he was never here in this case I made it this hard

[K-Rino:]

So you was God posing as Satan

Doing an imitation of God acting like Satan?

That's too deep, but I'm glad it's all over

[God:]

It's never over cause the real devil is always on your shoulder

So remember every single trial that I put you through

If you was in the valley of decision, what would you do???

Lui che porta avanti un discorso a tre:se stesso,*** e Satana...GENIALE.
Me la fece sentire un mio amico, il ritmo non mi fa impazzire ma il testo è da applausi. Mi piacerebbe avere la traduzione dato che non riesco a tradurlo tutto, però su internet non trovo nulla.

 
per chi ha visto 8mile,il rapper Lotto nella battaglia alla fine del film è un rapper vero?
Non mi pare di conoscere nessun Lotto pero' posso dirti che per il film è stato tirato su un concorso per rapper locali dove i migliori avrebbero avuto la possibilità di essere nel film...

 
per chi ha visto 8mile,il rapper Lotto nella battaglia alla fine del film è un rapper vero?
Non ne ho idea, non mi sembra però... E' Lickety Split che dovrebbe essere un rapper. Ha un altro nome però

 
Non mi pare di conoscere nessun Lotto pero' posso dirti che per il film è stato tirato su un concorso per rapper locali dove i migliori avrebbero avuto la possibilità di essere nel film...

Non ne ho idea, non mi sembra però... E' Lickety Split che dovrebbe essere un rapper. Ha un altro nome però
non penso si chiami veramente Lotto,nel film è chiamato così.... è questo


 
Lickety Split,cosi' a getto mi fa venire in mente Young Zee,soprattutto dalla voce quasi identica.

L'altro proprio non mi viene in mente...

So solo che ogni volta che sento partire quel beat ho i brividi...


 
Lickety Split,cosi' a getto mi fa venire in mente Young Zee,soprattutto dalla voce quasi identica.L'altro proprio non mi viene in mente...

So solo che ogni volta che sento partire quel beat ho i brividi...


quale?quello che hai postato tu?

 
Il video di Love the Way You Lie uscito stanotte:



PS: non c'è un thread dedicato solo a Eminem?

 
non è che mi potreste consigliare qualche rapper emergente che fa buona roba hardcore? sinceramente l'ultimo che ho conosciuto è wiz khalifa che fa un g-funk potentissimo //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/laugh.png non sono molto aggiornato...ovviamente meno è conosciuto meglio è!

e poi x caso vi ricordate il titolo dell'album di quel rapper americano dove ci sono le prod. di ceasar e don joe?? ho un vuoto di memoria...

 
non è che mi potreste consigliare qualche rapper emergente che fa buona roba hardcore? sinceramente l'ultimo che ho conosciuto è wiz khalifa che fa un g-funk potentissimo //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/laugh.png non sono molto aggiornato...ovviamente meno è conosciuto meglio è!
e poi x caso vi ricordate il titolo dell'album di quel rapper americano dove ci sono le prod. di ceasar e don joe?? ho un vuoto di memoria...
Freddie Gibbs e Fashawn sono quelli che mi ispirano di piu'.Soprattutto il primo sebbene sia arrivato tardi sulla scena,a quasi 30 anni.

L'album che dici tu è "The Ghost Dub-Dime" di Styles P.

 
Rap, che bel genere.

Uno dei miei preferiti. Peccato ascolti solo due artisti, ossia Eminem e Caparezza.

Due geni, non pensate?

 
Mh, il Rap mi è sempre piaciuto.. ma è anche vero, che sono poco informato.

Amo il Rap Afroamericano su tutto, questo è poco ma sicuro. (Di quelli che conosco, sono i vari e famosi: Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent e via discorrendo.. ah, e amo moltissimo il rap di Will Smith e DJ Jazzy Jeff)

Invece il massimo dalle nostre parti che apprezzavo già da più piccolo erano i Sottotono, per il resto.. mmh, insomma.

Ma chi ne conosce di più, chi mi sa consigliare ottimi artisti, si faccia pure avanti. (Una bella cultura ovviamente si può ancora fare, eh)

Soprattutto sono affascinato della Old school, ma non ho ancora ascoltato nulla di che.

Quindi se avete da consigliare, fate pure. //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/smile.png

Un pezzo che mi è sempre piaciuto - e che sto ascoltando proprio ora //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif - è questo:


Bella bella, e ancora bella.

 
Ascolto rap da tantissimi anni, ho fatto anche per parecchio tempo freestyle ed ho partecipate a molte gem organizzate dalle crew della mia città, purtroppo ora non lo pratico più il free ma m'interesso soltanto di scrivere testi.

Comunque preferisco il rap italiano per il semplice motivo che il rap è un genere che deve colpirti dentro e per riuscirci bisogna capire il senso della canzone, infatti ci sono alcune canzoni che mi accompagnano nella mia vita, sia nei brutti momenti che nei belli. Con questo non voglio dire che non amo il rap americano, lo ascolto ugualmente e i miei preferiti sono 2Pac, eminem e Notorius e le prime volte che ascolto i loro brani ( ma anche quelli di altri gruppi o solisti americani ) lo faccio col testo originale davanti //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

Punto molto su un rapper che farà molta strada secondo me, Emis Killa, ho ascoltato le sue canzoni e posso dire che ha una buona metrica e una certa originalità nello scrivere.

Rap, che bel genere.
Uno dei miei preferiti. Peccato ascolti solo due artisti, ossia Eminem e Caparezza.

Due geni, non pensate?
Entrambi dei geni, uno americano e uno italiano.

Riguardo caparezza penso che nessuno possa fare dei testi cosi' geniali, uno dei testi più geniali è insetti del podere dove fa un paragone con la politica in modo assurdo, peccato che capire caparezza è un impresa ed è un peccato che la gente lo etichetta come un idiota perché non riescono a capire il senso delle sue canzoni.

 
Pubblicità
Pubblicità
Indietro
Top