Cosa c'è di nuovo?

[MOD SP & MP] Modifiche e Mappe per DooM III - Il MegaListone 10.7.2007 #1-#51, le novità #52 in poi

• Autore discussione Hexen Terzo
  • Data d'inizio
H

Hexen Terzo

MOD MULTI PLAYER: PAG 1

DOOM 3: Apocalypse -The First Wave (0.1.0)

Description:

This is the alpha test for player_imp. It is Multiplayer only. Start a multiplayer game and run around and throw fireballs at stuff. Get a friend along and see what happens. Let me know if you find any bugs or can fix any bugs for me.

-------------

Features:

-------------

You look like an imp, walk and crawl around like an imp, and have the imp's weapons: weapon 1 is melee (weapon_imp_claws), weapon 2 is ranged (weapon_imp_fireball)

There are some obvious animation issues.

1) sometimes the ai script thinks the player is still crouching when he is not.

2) there are no sidestepping animations the evade animations are unsuitable for this application.

3) sometimes arms and legs poke through walls probably due to a collision model problem. this can cause the IK (inverse kinematics) to drop a players foot through the floor if it is poking through a wall.

--------

ToDo:

--------

1) long-jumping (leaping) code

2) wall climbing

3) fix animation issues

--------------

32 Player Mod (1.0)

Description:

-32 Player MP

-Easy to connect

--------------

DoomFighter (0.3)

Description:

DoomFighter is a little concept game that simulates the "look-and-feel" of classic fighting games in the doom3 engine. The fighters, which are default doom marines controlled from client and server computers are shown from the sideview. Both fighters automatically orient themselves to face each other (similarly as in some 3D fighting games). The standard key bindings are as follows:

W: forward

S: step back

A: sidestep left

D: sidestep right

J: punch

K: crouch (blocks a standard high punch)

L: jump

N: block

Note to developers:

I don't have the skills to generate additional animations to include more actions, such as kicks etc. At the current stage, custom animations can be integrated very easily. Please let me know, if you are willing and capable of making custom animations. I would be more than happy to extend the current state of the engine to include additional capabilities.

Have fun playing the game.

--------------

Last Man Standing Coop for Windows (beta 0.35)

se riscontrate bug da segnalare nella versione windows

Description version Windows:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: There is a slight error in our file that cycles the maps for the LMS Mod gametype. To correct the error, please download the mapcycle.scriptcfg here:

http://lms.d3files.com/mapcycle.scriptcf g and put the file in your Doom3/lms_beta035 folder. Sorry for this inconvenience.

More than just a compatability with 1.3 release, here are some of the key features we included! Check them out!

-SP Coop is now beatable because the soulcube is fully working

-prog_hangar tweaked and much more playable

-kf_loading_dock recieved some heavy gameplay tweaks that I'm really proud of. Check out the cameo that I included!

-kf_lockedin recieved some heavy gameplay tweaks as well, including new waves.

-LMS chaingun is fixed (overheating removed)

-kf_ancientruins now included.

-kf_tunnel included again

-Lots of various bugfixes, check the readme for more info

Take care and see you on the servers!

-calimer

Last Man Standing Coop Multiplatform (beta 0.35)

Description:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: There is a slight error in our file that cycles the maps for the LMS Mod gametype. To correct the error, please download the mapcycle.scriptcfg here:

http://lms.d3files.com/mapcycle.scriptcf g and put the file in your Doom3/lms_beta035 folder. Sorry for this inconvenience.

More than just a compatability with 1.3 release, here are some of the key features we included! Check them out!

-SP Coop is now beatable because the soulcube is fully working

-prog_hangar tweaked and much more playable

-kf_loading_dock recieved some heavy gameplay tweaks that I'm really proud of. Check out the cameo that I included!

-kf_lockedin recieved some heavy gameplay tweaks as well, including new waves.

-LMS chaingun is fixed (overheating removed)

-kf_ancientruins now included.

-kf_tunnel included again

-Lots of various bugfixes, check the readme for more info

Take care and see you on the servers!

-calimer

PS Please unzip the file in your Doom3/ directory to play!

se riscontrate bug da segnalare nella versione multiplatform

--------------

OpenCoop (beta 3.0)

Description:

OpenCoop is a cooperative based mod for Doom 3. It aims to provide the feel of the original single player maps in multiplayer.

The current version you have is a beta version. This means it is far from complete, untested and probably won't run like you'd want it to.

--------------------

New Features:

--------------------

- ported to Doom3 v1.3.

- modified mainmenu with the opencoop logo.

- added new custom map.

- added synchronsation for "replay" guis, like those in mars_city1.

- framecommands can now be called serverside only using the flag svOnly.

- added preaching of clip/tracemodels with the key/value pair "toclipmodel" "1".

- added sys.getClosestPlayer( vector position ), for getting the closest nonspectating player.

- added script command startNetSndShader for entities to play sound shaders via network.

- added script command setNetShader for setting shader parameters via network.

- mars_city1, mc_underground, mars_city2 and admin are now opencoop compatible.

- reduced the network traffic for ai characters.

- godmode works in multiplayer now.

- notarget works in multiplayer now.

- Damagescale in gamemode "coop" is now like singleplayer.

- Added a new gamemode "coop".

- Spawns can be enabled/disabled using the script commands enable()/disable()

- Multiple guis from an entity can now be synchronised.

- triggerFirst Key/Value for barrels added. If set, barrels must be triggered before the can explode.

- Teleporters can now teleport multiple players if they have teleporters as targets.

- If you talk with an AI character the chat icons is displayed above your head.

- new script command for sys: sys.getskill returns the current skill level which is usefull for creating skill specific events/monsters actions

- new script command for sys: You can check how many nonspectating players are currently playing by using sys.numPlayers()

- new script command for info_locations: You can check how many nonspectating players are currently in a location using $info_location_XXX.numPlayers().

- added info_player_coop as a spawnspot for cooperative games.

- Clientside smoothing of monstermovement.

The mod also includes the SP map Final Key.

link di supporto: una forte parentela con LMS hehehe.

Install Instructions

FAQ

Bugs and Features List

--------------

H

Hexen Terzo

MOD MULTI PLAYER PAG2

Real Damage (1.0)

Description:

- Player starts with Pistol, Flashlight, Grenades and Machinegun

- Player spawns with Machinegun in hands

- Every Player spawns with with 5 rockets for RL

- Plasmagun replaced with Machinegun

- Rocket Launcher replaced with Chaingun (Ammunition packages also replaced)

- Powerup´s replaced with Rocket Launcher (1 rocket in RL)

- Machinegun-Clipsize reduced to 30 bullets

- Ammount of Bullets in Ammo-packages decreased for Machinegun and Chaingun

- All Weapons are stronger

- Different Accuracy for Weapons

- Headshots are deadly

- Increased falling-damage

- Realistic Self-Damage for RL and Grenades

- Decreased Walk-speed to 130

- Decreased Run-speed to 190

- Decreased crouch-speed to 110

- Medkits are weaker (5 and 15 HP)

- Decreased Max-Armor to 75

- Decreased Max-Health to 100

- HUD displays Health and Armor but no Ammo and Weapon Informations

- Grenades doesn't explode at contact

- You can still force direct explosions by holding the grenade longer

- More realistic physics for Grenades

--------------

Enhanced militarized Zone (1.0)

EMZ ist eine Server/Client-Mod, welche sich am erfolgreichen OSP orientiert. Folgend ein kleiner Ausschnitt der aktuellen Features:

-Additional Skin Types (bright, atom, stealth)

-Nine Skin Colours in Doom 3 and DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil -New Death Messages: no more "Simulation was killed by 3xH"

-Inactive Player Management (set to spectator or kick)

-Voting enhancements to manually ban players from calling votes or automatically ban them if they get too many failed votes

-Upper and lower limits can be placed on frag limit and time limit votes

-Server control over allowed player Field Of View (g_fov) values

-Administrators can ban and unban players from the game

-Eight players shown on scoreboard in Doom 3 and DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil

-Players with no gun model can now see when they have the invisibility powerup. A spinning green icon is shown at the foot of the screen. For the last eight seconds this will pulse red

--------------

5.56mm FMJ: Beta erschienen!

Erste offizielle Betaversion der Mod 5.56mm Full Metal Jacket:

- Die Beta enthält insgesamt vier Maps (Desert Delta, Desert Plateau, Desert Valley Night und Ammo Docks)

- Sechs neue Waffen, aufgeteilt auf beide Kriegsparteien

- Riesige Außenreale inkl. „Global Lighting System“

- Einen Bloomshader für einen HDR-ähnlichen Look

- Verbesserte Physik und Ballistik der Waffen

Vor der Installation unbedingt die beigelegte Readme lesen!

--------------

DOOM 3 Reborn (alpha 0.3) (NESUNA IMAMGINE)

Description:

Doom 3 Reborn is a Cooperative-based mod for the popular id Software Game 'Doom 3'. It aims to provide the feel of the original Single Player Maps in Multiplayer.

The Current Version you have is an alpha version. This means it is far from complete, untested and probably won't run like you'd want it to

--------------

Golden Gun (0.1) (NESSUNA IMMAGINE)

Description :

Golden Gun is a multiplayer mod for Doom 3, where you only play with pistols (and flashlight), not being able to pick other weapons or itens but the invisibility or the IR Googles (in maps where it is available).

The catch here is that, just like the "Golden Gun" mode in N64's 007 Goldeneye, you only have to give one shot to kill the other player, which makes the whole DM experience completely different since you have to play seek-and-hide.

This mod is really fun to play on 1x1, especially on small lan parties, but it doesn't mean a 4-player game won't be fun at all. I don't recommend playing this on 32-player or anything more than 4 players, or it'll become an instagib mod, or something like it.

--------------

SABot (alpha 6) (NESSUNA IMMAGINE)

Description:

More stupid, more angry, the Stupid Angry Bot makes it's triumphant return in release alpha 6. It won't eat, it won't sleep, it absolutely will not stop, until it does something stupid.

--------------

Changes:

--------------

- Bot pretty much rewritten, bot AI and game code. So everything.

- Multiplayer integration: Scoring, teamplay. Should be playable over internet and lan (largely untested).

--------------

Super Doom 3 (1.0) (NESSUNA IMMAGINE)

Description:

Mod Details:

-New loading screens

-Flamethrower has been added and Weapons have new sounds.

-Removed beep in MP.

-Better AI for enemy's.

-Many other small mods added such as Intelligent Ungibbing, Parallax Bump-Mapping, and Cell Shader Effect.

-Sentry bots now help you.

-And many other things (see readme)

H

Hexen Terzo

MOD AUDIO & SOUNDS: PAG 1

AUDIO:

Bop Sound Mod

Description:

This is a cool sound mod which changes to sounds of various weapons.

Included are the pistol, shotgun, machinegun, chaingun, plasmagun and the bfg.

The Deathsounds have change as well, they're from Doom1 and 2.

--------------

Doom 3 Bloopers Weapon Sound Upgrade Mod

Description:

This is a minor upgrade to the pistol and shotgun sounds done specifically for GameSpy's Sluggo.

The bass has been up'ed in this mod.

Place it in the "/base/" folder.

--------------

Horrific Main Theme

Description:

This mod will change the Doom3 main menu music, compatible with other mods. Instead of the music you hear now, it will change the music to the really cool horrendous hellfire music.

- Format: OGG/44.1kHz/Stereo

- Duration: 2'36"

--------------

The Separation of Church and Skate

Description:

My mod replaces the main menu sound with The Separation of Church and Skate from NoFX.

- CODEC: OGG Vorbis

- Bitrate: 150Kbps

- Running Time: 2'50"

--------------

SOUNDS:

Christ Sound Pack

Description:

This mod changes:

1. The machinegun fire, and reload sounds

2. chaingun fire sound

3. The pistols fire, and reload sound

4. the shotguns fire and reload sound

--------------

Classic Doom Music

Description:

This mod will change the background music that plays whenever your viewing Doom 3's main menu. Instead of the music you hear now, it will change the music to the classic theme song from the original games. If you have never played the originals, believe me, your in for a treat. If you have played the originals and remember the awesome theme song, this will be very nostalgic.

--------------

Classic Sounds Soundpack (1.0)

Description:

As the name implies, this mod will replace several categories of sounds in the game (weapons, monsters, main theme ...) with their Doom 1/2 counterparts. This package is enough complete to make you feel nostalgic of the original Doom games. However, as you can guess, the audio quality will be lowered since those have more than 10 tens years of age.

--------------

Cold Breath (V0.1)

Description:

Small mod that changes a few annoying sounds for :

Imp`s

Pinkies

Player Death

Medium-Large Pain

and cleans up a few sounds of :

Boney

Cacodemon

Lost Soul

Wraith

... by adding a little bit of wet and small Eq' in

Also adds a better flashlight and mods part of player movement

--------------

D-Link Sound Mod

Description:

A collection of sounds for the pistol, shotgun, machinegun and chaingun. Although I can obviously say that Id did a fantastic job in creating Doom 3, the only part I think was a little weak was the sound effects for the weapons. So I created my own. I think they give a better "feeling" for the punch of the weapons they are for. Thank you for downloading it!

--------------

Dentons Ultra Real Stereo Sound Mod (v2)

Description:

This sound pack provides stereo surround sounds for weapons like: Pistol, Shotgun, Machinegun & Chaingun, at the cost of no performance hit.

The Version 2.0 boasts some cool features:

You can now hear Pistol bolt action while firing, empty Bullets bouncing around & even rolling over for every weapon, cool shotgun fire sound, hear shotgun bolt action with ejecting shell casings & so on. Finally,the most exciting feature of this pack is the modified chaingun!

All these weapons now cause greater damages, knock enemies back & they do what they sound like.

I have tried a lot to make these sounds make your Doom 3 Experience far more emersive & entertaining than ever.

These sounds are modified from the original ones & some (e.g. Chaingun) are taken from the Trent reznor sound pack

with some more heavy modifications than version 1

--------------

Doom 3 Talker Sounds

Description:

New robo-tech voice for the speaker in mp games.

Install :

You need all pk4's extracted that are in doom3/base/ folder, into the sound directory and backup the feedback folder and replace with the this feedback folder.

--------------

Fluffyinsanity's Sounds (V2.0)

Description:

This mod replaces many weapon sounds. They are now much more powerfull. The quality of this sound mod surprised me. The sounds fit perfectly in the mood of the game. Quite astonishing. Something that was changed too was the low ammo sound. When you run out of ammo, you now hear the sound of a robot saying "Low Ammunition". Very nice indeed. I highly recommend this sound mod, as it really improves the original Doom 3 weapon sounds. Two thumbs up!

--------------

Low Ammo Warning Remover

Description:

This tiny mod gets rid of the low ammo warning beep sound.

Extract the sounds folder into your doom3/base directory if at any time you would like to remove this mod, delete the folder (or if you have other mods, the directories are "soundweaponsmachinegunlowammo3.wav") and your ammo warning will return.

--------------

Mega Sound Pack (V0.2)

Description:

Unsatisfied with the original Doom 3 weapon sounds, I set out to find and remix a suite of better sounds. After scrounging through many samples I already had, aswell as spending a few days on the net tracking down various sounds, I managed to create this pack.

Simply extract the contents of the zip file straight into your Doom3Base directory. This will create a new folder named "Sound" and sub-directories under this folder where the sound files are located. The game will automatically detect the sounds and use them.

To Uninstall, delete the "Sound" directory that was originally created (located under Doom3Base)

What's New V0.2:

-Machine Gun

replaced sound from v0.1, added echo,lowered volume slightly

-Chaingun

increased volume

-Shotgun

Changed the higher pitched blast to a deeper one, added echo and deep rumble effect, slightly higher volume

-Pistol

replaced sound from v0.1, added echo, lowered volume

-Resampled all sounds to 44100htz, and made them all stereo (Original sounds were 22050htz and Mono). NOTE: Anything lower than 22050htz and Doom 3 fails to play the sound at all.

--------------

H

Hexen Terzo

MOD AUDIO & SOUNDS: PAG 2

Moe's Weapons

Description:

Hi, I was kind of disappointed with the original weaponsounds, so I made a weaponsound mod, new sounds for all weapons except BFG, Rocketlauncher and Soulcube.

--------------

No Music

Description:

Good noon be to thee.

Tiny little modification here, just replaces the menu music .ogg file with a .ogg file with no audio data, effectivly turning off the menu music

--------------

Playstation Sounds Soundpack (1.0)

Description:

This mod is very similar to the "Classic Sounds Soundpack" mod from the same author. But this time, the game sounds (weapons, monsters, items ...) will get replaced by the ones from the console port of the original Doom game. As with "Classic Sounds Soundpack", don't expect a high audio quality. It is worth the try though

--------------

Q3A Sarge Sound Mod

Description:

This is just a simple mod i made to replace some of the player sounds with those from Sarge in Quake 3 Arena.

--------------

SOF2 Gun Sounds (1.0)

Description:

This is a great weapon sound mod for Doom3. It takes the sounds from Solidger of Fortiune 2 to give the guns a very powerfull shot sound. It modifies pistol, shotgun, and machinegun fire, along with impact sounds. A great download for those of you that thought that the guns needed better sounds.

--------------

Techno-Imp

Description:

This file changes sounds for the Imp (see,attack,die) to sounds from Vrenna's folder (melodic heartbeat,feedback, bassline). Considering how many imps are in the game this has a dramatic effect.

--------------

The BEEP remover mod

Description:

Here's a nice mod!

This mod gets rid of that annoying BEEP sound you hear in multiplayer when u shoot someone.

It's a useless sound because the crosshair turns red when u hit someone anyway. So here's the mod for people like me who can't stand the BEEP!

Installation:

Simply extract the multibeepremover.pk4 file into your doom3/base directory.

If at any time you'd like to remove this mod, delete the file, and ur BEEP will return.

--------------

Trent Reznor Sound Pack

Description:

This sound pack replaces some monster sounds and some weapon sounds with the original Doom 3 sounds by Trent Reznor of NIN.

Were you dissapointed by the lackluster sounds of Doom 3? Do you want your pistol not to sound like a Nerf air gun? Wish the enemies made sounds that could actually scare someone? Long for the far superior sounds by Trent Reznor? Well look no further, for here they are! This mod changes the sounds for the imp, the pinky, the zombie, the fat zombie, the zombie commando, the hell knight, the pistol, the shotgun, the machine gun, the chaingun, the player, that's it!

H

Hexen Terzo

spazio riservato a futuri aggiornamenti(mod audio e sound pag 3)

H

Hexen Terzo

Flashlights: PAG 1

Baphomet Flashlight (1.0)

Description:

This makes the flashlight (also light emanating from some other guns) into a common symbol of Baphomet. This mod is themed to the general environment the marine has to navigate.

--------------

Bat Signal FlashLight

Description:

By rights this ought to seem stupid, but just look at that screenshot. How cool is that?

--------------

Duct Tape NoObEvEr (1.0)

Description:

The mod:

- Add a flashlight on all fire weapons, 2 X more powerfull then the standard hand flashlight.

- Any weapons are modified, the rate of fire, the power, The spread of shotgun, all is more realistic (not more easy, but more realistic).

- All sound of weapons is modified by more realistic sound.

- The dead body, stay on the floor

--------------

Flashlight DeathMatch In The Dark Mod (1.2)

Description:

The first version did not have 1 hit kills and lead to boring gladiator battles. Here is the updated version. fixes below

+--Version 1.2 Fix--+ -Aug 6th 2004

- Health has been lowered to 1 and now You TRUELY die in 1 hit

- Falling from high heights no longer takes out health. This way you don't kill yourself.

--------------

Heartagram Flashlight

Description:

this is my first flashlight mod....and i think it's damn good

--------------

Hello Kitty Flashlight

Description:

This file is a mod to a mod. It has a Hello Kitty image as the flashlight light for the ducttape mod.

All rights to Hello Kitty remain with Sanrio Company

--------------

Mortal Kombat Flashlight

Description:

This mod replaces the flashlight light for the ducttape mod with a Mortal Kombat logo.

--------------

PENTALIGHT

Description:

This mod adds a new look and feel to both the pistol and the flashlight. See the screenshots to guess about them (easy).

--------------

PlayBoy Icon Flashlight

Description:

This skin changes the shape that the flashlight beam projects on the walls i.e. instead of a bright circle, you will now see the head of a rabbit!

--------------

Re-authored Lights mod (v1)

Description:

This mod takes "the very best" from other flashlight mods, and adds it all up to make one.

The mod makes various changes to the flashlight and the flashilights that are glued to the weapons.

If you don't like these points ither:

1 I could not handle the tunnel vision I encountered when in a room totally in the dark.

2 Then I did not like when in a room that’s lit up I still saw the light from the gun

3 By having a light on all the guns, I found no reason to use the flashlight.

4 The flashlight never looked real enough for me.

H

Hexen Terzo

Flashlights: PAG 2

Sieben's Large Radius Flashlight

Description:

If Mars' cheap flashlight sickens you, then grab this mod right now! It will increase its radius so you can see a little better. Check out the screenshot, it is pretty eloquent.

There are other mods out there that have already improved it, but this one is the only one that does just that.

--------------

Stupid Gunlights (1.0)

Description:

This will add an invisible shoulder flashlight to the BFG, Chaingun, Machinegun, Pistol, Plasma gun, and Shotgun, which is enough to cover the main guns. There is no toggle at the moment, but it is much better than having no light at all. He has also altered the muzzleflashes, but the Importance of them is minimal at best with the added light. It's good to have in those badly lit areas, which is just about all of them. Reccomended for those of you that are afraid of the dark, and don't like feeling vulunerable with nothing but a flashlight in their hands.

--------------

Target Light

Description:

Turns Your Flashlight Ray into A Target Symbole!

--------------

TH-Lights (1.0)

Description:

ES!! Another Light Mod for Doom 3!!

I've taken the best from some of the light mods out and tweaked

them a little..

--------------

Thunder Cats FlashLight

Description:

For our money SkizoT EnigMa's flashlight mod is the coolest of the bunch. Thundercats ho indeed.

--------------

View (1.4)

Description:

This is a collaboration of a few mods to make a lighting, sound and visual enhancers mod. This mod is compatible with both "Doom 3" and "Resurrection of evil" yet it won't work with other mods...

This mod is for people who want to play a hard game with more realism, no unlimited ammo here, with laser sights you can lose your aim at rapid fire.

I did not like how the flash light mods were made. so I took the best mods that I could find and changed things. I have removed the cross hairs and replaced it with laser sightings (most of them even glows to give you enough lighting in the dark, but not enough to make you fell like you are cheating). I have also pushed the visuals to a higher level (need a good computer to run this at full visuals).

--------------

Changes:

--------------

- changed some of the laser sights.

- added alot of "Trent Reznor Sound PackTrent Reznor Sound Pack"

- removed the music in the menu page

- added alot of "Xio's Skin Pack"

- added "Rsjrv99's upcoming skin pack"

- changed some sounds

- working 3rd-person view (problem with the laser sights) "press z to change view"

--------------

Clown mod

Description:

The scripting for this mod is based on the duct tape mod although this doesnt actually put the flashlight onto your gun is not actually in this it was just easier to replace the normal flashlight on the modded file.

--------------

VariLight (1.3) (NESSUNA IMMAGINE)

Description:

This mod is derived from the famous Duct Tape mod that "sticks flashlights to your machinegun and shotgun". Yet, there are questionable choices with it: not all weapons get a flashlight, light beam is tight.

VariLight addresses those points by binding a flashlight to more weapons and extending the light beam radius. It also gives the pistol a laser sight!

There will be updates to this mod, so don't hesitate to post comments about it.

--------------

Flashlight Mod (ROE) (NESSUNA IMMAGINE)

Description:

This mod adds a flashlight to the pistol, shotgun, double barrel shotgun, machinegun and chaingun. Flashlight has been changed to a single shot dbl shotgun. No gib and no muzzle smoke. Shotguns fire tighter patterns.

H

Hexen Terzo

Annihilation X (update 2) (1.2) - FoREVERror DM 1 (1.0) - Signal Weapon (1.0)

Non creo 3 divers discussioni, tanto è un aggiornamento, una mappa MP e un piccolo mod con una arma sfiziosa:

Signal weapon
Questa è una mod di neuro, che praticamente inserisce un segnale stradale come arma , lolloso //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Signal_Weapon;100345

Annihilation X (update 2) (1.2)

Questa è una mod che cambia il gameplay e aggiunge nuove features anche in MP, richiede la versione base di Annihilation per essere giocato.

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihilation_X_update_2;100347

D

doomtrinity

@ Neuro

complimenti per la fantasia //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif

ps forse quando finisco la maturità ricomincio anch'io a fare qualche moddino //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif

H

Hexen Terzo

Tanto vale inserirle qui //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/winks.gif

altra mod di neuro, la padella assassina! //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/Gab3.gif

DooM III - Frying Pan Rampage (1.0)
altra mod di Neuro, questa volta potremo impugnare una padella per prendere a padellate gli zombi //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif . Deng! prendi questo fat zombie! Dang!!! prendi questa cherub!

indirizzo

N

Neurological

Uh grazie, non credevo che già lo pubblicassero, su d3files si sono svegliati finalmente.

H

Hexen Terzo

Uh grazie, non credevo che già lo pubblicassero, su d3files si sono svegliati finalmente.
hanno arato finalmente il pigrone che c'era prima, adesso a uppare mod c'è Yuuki_Minoru che sembra molto attivo(per fortuna).

afullo

leader zone
area network
LV

Iscritto dal
4 Dic 2019
Reazioni
Medaglie
Buona idea riesumare questo topic, che in effetti era due anni che non veniva più aggiornato. Ci ho anche adattato il titolo //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/bzv7yXY.png

Originali i tuoi ultimi mod Neuro //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif