Ancora non mi pare vero 

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
16 nuovi scan

I primi 8 sono del nuovo gioco, gli 8 successivi di intervista e sui precedenti titoli della serie.

Scan 1-8

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5o4bCnt1vsb5ezo8_1280.jpg

Scan 9-16

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppe5qyns581vsb5ezo8_1280.jpg

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Nuovi dettagli emersi da questi scan:

System

• The story progresses by moving to specific areas and speaking to specific characters to trigger events. Locations and characters that trigger special conversations and events are indicated by icons.
  • Players can use a steam-powered portable terminal called a Smatron, an evolution of the Mobile Kinematron, to do things like contact other characters and display the map.

Developer Interview Tidbits

• Sakura Wars winning first place in the Sega Fan Fes 2016 fan poll was the starting point of Project Sakura Wars.
  • Since it has been more than 10 years since the previous game, the sense of Project Sakura Wars being a reboot is stronger than that of it being a sequel. Additionally, the staff has significantly changed and the platform is PlayStation 4. With all of that lumped together, it could be summarized in the word “New,” thus the title. (The Japanese title of Project Sakura Wars is New Sakura Wars.)
  • Speaking of the main heroines of Sakura Wars, they wear kimono and wield swords. That was the combination that first came to the mind of character designer Tite Kubo. He is not only the character designer, but also the designer of each character’s sword. He has also proposed other ideas.
  • Masashi Kudou, who works on the anime version of Bleach, is responsible for the visual settings when making 3D models. Tite Kubo vouched for him, saying, “If anyone can do it, it’s Masashi Kudou.”
  • Tite Kubo works fast. When I came back to the office after our meeting, he already drew up a rough draft. His speed is incredible.
  • While 10 years have passed since the previous title, the “steam civilization” and “Taisho era romance” settings have not changed. The biggest change from the past is that the Combat Revues, which once existed behind the scenes, are now widely known.
  • The story is a Sakura Wars-esque fantasy.
  • Script writer Takaaki Suzuki, who is known for Girls and Panzer, has offered historical accuracy suggestions.
  • We still have many secret weapons (within the staff).
  • The Great Combat Revue World War is like a global sports festival. In Project Sakura Wars, it is the third one to be held. It is where the Combat Revues from all over the world gather in the Imperial capital and compete in tournament format. However, the tournament that should have been peaceful takes a serious turn…
  • A “Trust Level” exists between you and the members of the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division. The fluctuation in Trust Level affects your battle parameters, as well as the enables the use of cooperative skills. There are also individual endings with each member. The basic framework, such as “Next” notices, has not changed.
  • The graphics are full 3D. The entire map was made anew, starting from the Imperial Theater. You can even walk around freely inside buildings.
  • Movement, events, and conversations that occur during adventure parts all happen on the same 3D map.
  • LIPS and Click Mode, the latter of which is also known as “Touch Mode,” return and incorporate elements unique to 3D graphics while also changing form. By linking the analog LIPS with camera control, you can do things like get a good look at something from top to bottom. Click Mode also has new mechanics. We’re doing our best to the point that CERO’s inspection does not have any effects.
  • Protagonist Seijuurou Kamiyama is a flexible character who can become the lover or the comedian depending on the player’s choices. He is an amusing guy. Expect some “scenes” happen in front of the shower room, similar to past titles.
  • Sakura is a little clumsy. Hatsuhou is a different type compared to Kanna. There is a meaning behind Azami’s clothes. Claris has a sharp tongue and sometimes scolds others with phrases like, ‘Please go to hell!’ She is recommended to those want to be scolded by her voice actor Saori Hayami.
  • Each country’s Combat Reveue and the Imperial Theater staff also appear. The casting will surprise everyone.
  • Anime movies produced by Sanzigen that total about 40-plus minutes are being prepared. All other scenes are 3D.
  • Project Sakura Wars is an adjacent work to the previous entries in the series.
  • Mech design is again being handled by Mika Akitaka.
  • There are 70 to 80 songs. We’re aiming for the most songs in the series. We’re preparing a number of songs from those where everyone sings to solos. Whether the Combat Revues of each country have songs is a secret.
  • Development is 40 to 50 percent complete. Basic parts such as character and background modeling, scenario, and music are complete. Voice recording is also nearing the final stages, and after that is the stage where we put it all together as a game.
  • The plan is to keep our winter release (in Japan). We want to share more news as quickly as possible.

Staff

• Development Director: Tetsuya Ootsubo
  • Producer: Tetsu Kitano
  • Setting and Scenario Summary: Takanobu Terada
  • Main Character Design: Tite Kubo
  • Music: Kouhei Tanaka
  • Story Composition: Jiro Ishii
  • Script: Takaaki Suzuki
  • Character Visual Setting: Masashi Kudou
  • Main Mech Design: Mika Akitaka
  • Original Work: Oji Hiroi
  • Executive Producer: Haruki Satomi

Comments from Oji Hiroi, Satoru Akahori, and Atsushi Morita

• Oji Hiroi (Sakura Wars creator): “I’m really excited to hear that the work I created over 20 years ago is becoming a completely new Sakura Wars with new staff. Alongside the evolution of technology, the direction of the story and and the times are also changing. I am very much looking forward to this challenge and delivering a new ‘dream sequel’ to the fans.”
  • Satoru Akahori (Sakura Wars I to V writer): “I’m very much looking forward to the latest Sakura Wars. A bizarre story like that of Sakura Wars requires youth to be written as a scenario, and even with previous games I always thought, ‘this is tough on an old guy.’ It can be rough around the edges, that’s fine, I just hope it’s a youthful scenario with momentum. At any rate, I get to enjoy Sakura Wars from a the perspective of a fan for the first time, so I’m happy!”
  • Atsushi Morita (Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia president): “Even though I should have forgotten, that one phrase will pop up in my head when I least expect it. And the memories of those days. That’s the kind of game Sakura Wars is to me. It was an entirely original concept that developed across various media. And after over 10 years, it returns as Project Sakura Wars. I’m very happy. It took first place in the fan poll. Both fans who have been waiting and new fans alike will surely get excited, anxious, laugh, and cry. PlayStation is ready for it. I too am ready to cry.”
https://gematsu.com/2019/04/project-sakura-wars-famitsu-developer-interview-tidbits-oji-hiroi-and-satoru-akahori-comments

Today’s issue of Weekly Famitsu included a large spread on the Shin Sakura Taisen or Project Sakura Wars as it’s tentatively known in the west.

First of all, we learn more about the characters.

Protagonist Seijiro Kamiyama (voiced by Yohei Azakami) is a 20-year-old imperial soldier belonging to the Navy’s special forces appointed as the captain of the new Imperial Combat Revue’s Floral Division.

Main heroine Sakura Amamiya (voiced by Ayane Sakura) is 17, and she enlisted in the Imperial Revue out of admiration for the previous protagonist Sakura Shinguji. She hopes that more will join and to lend her strength to help rebuild the revue.

Hatsuko Shinonome (Maaya Uchida) is also 17, and she is a shrine maiden from the well-known Shinonome Shrine. She’s a true city girl that loves the downtown area, but she is also very reliable.

Azami Mochizuki (Hibiku Yamamura) is 13 and she is the heir of the Mochizuki ninja clan. She is a martial arts genius, handy with weapons and battle tactics. She firmly believes in the “108 commandments” passed down from generation to generation in her village.

Anastasia Palma (Ayaka Fukuhara) is 19 years old and she transferred from Europe to join the Imperial Revie. She can perform a wide range of roles from men to sexy roles thanks to her looks and star-level acting skills.

Clarice (voiced by Saori Hayami) is 16, hailing from Luxemburg. She is pretty and smart, passionate about literature and a real bookworm. Thanks to her curiosity, she learns a lot every day through reading. Her real name is Clarissa Snowflake and she comes from a noble family. She is also the heir of the “Juumadou” magic passed down from her ancestors.

The gameplay loop alternates adventure sections and battles, and while the story advances it’s important to evolve the bonds with the heroines. Everything is displayed in full 3D, including the adventure sections, allowing the player to fully explore the Imperial Theater and the district of Ginza. This also includes dialogue with characters you’ll meet around and various storylines.

Exploration and events happen on the same map, and buildings are modeled in great details. It’ll be possible to explore every nook and cranny of the Imperial Theater.

The story progresses by going to specific locations on the map or talking to specific characters, which will trigger events. Those event triggers are marked by an icon so you know where they are. Your current objective is displayed on the top right of the screen, and there is a minimap on the lower right so you won’t get lost.

Our hero will also have a gadget named “Smartron” which is an evolution of the Portable Kinematron. It can be used to communicate with team members and it’s packed with useful features and a map display.

The “LIPS” system will make a comeback for dialogue, prompting the player to make choices within a time limit. If you solve the heroine’s problems and gain their trust, it’ll have a positive effect not only on the story, but also in battle.

Of course, the series’ iconic steam-powered mecha make a comeback. In this new game, there is a new generation of mecha named “Ryuushi Sentoki.” Over the past ten years, many countries have adopted them and elaborated on the formula.

We get to see the “Ryuushi Sentoki Mugen” which is the first mass-produced model by Kanzaki Heavy Industries (of which Sumire Kanzaki is the heir). It’s a mecha that can be used intuitively with few issues, and it’s the mainstay of the Imperial Combat Revue’s Floral Division.

We also get to see the Ryuushi Katchu Kinshi Kikoubu, developed by Kanzaki Heavy Industries based on the Koubu Mark 2 from Sakura Wars 4. While its overall battle power is inferior to the Ryuushi Sentoki, it’s the base upon which the Mugen was developed.
https://twinfinite.net/2019/04/sakura-wars-screenshots-details/

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

Jabawack

Divinità
LV

Iscritto dal
14 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Le illustrazioni di Tite fanno godere come sempre.

Igniz83

LV

Iscritto dal
21 Mag 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
SakuraWars-1.jpg

In arrivo a Luglio, già preordinabile . :hihi:

Igniz83

LV

Iscritto dal
21 Mag 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
Today Sega released some new information about its upcoming JRPG Project Sakura Wars (or New Sakura Taisen as it’s known in Japan).

More precisely, they revealed the comments of the voice actors playing the hero and heroines within the new Floral Revue.

We start with Yohei Azakami, who voices the hero Seijiro Kamiyama.

“It’s a great honor to be able to appear as the captain of the Floral Revue in this new chapter of the Sakura Wars series. Seijiro Kamiyama doubtlessly became the most vocal part of my voice acting career.

In many cases, it’s easy to think about and understand your role proportionally with the number of lines, and the feelings for your work become stronger. I’d like for this game to be played by many people and for Kamiyama to be a likable character for many.”

Seijiro Kamiyama is 20 years old and is the captain of the new Floral Revue. Formerly a captain of the Navy’s special forces, she gets transferred to the Floral Revue and placed in command at the beginning of the game. If this sounds familiar to you, it’s because it is.

Incidentally, Akazami-san’s comment is particularly interesting. In previous games of the series, most of the lines of the male hero didn’t have any voice acting, which is a tradition for visual novels. The fact that this is the role with the most spoken lines of his career might mean that this time around Sega decided to fully voice the protagonist.

Next is Ayane Sakura, who plays titular heroine Sakura Amamiya.

“I’m Ayane Sakura, who will play the role of Sakura Amamiya in Project Sakura Wars.

… There are so many Sakura. I feel fate at work, but I cannot afford to relax as I am recording while fighting against the pressure of a sequel of a legendary series. I feel that the people who have been following the Sakura Wars series until now feel a mixture of expectation and anxiety.

In order to be able to turn that feeling into something positive, we will face it with the full power of our cast with respect for the previous games, so please look forward to the new Imperial Floral Revue.”

Sakura is 17 and she is a new member of the Floral Revue who joined to follow the footsteps of the former top star, Sakura Shinguji. She is driven by a strong desire to protect the imperial capital with the Floral Revue and to rebuild it alongside the Imperial Opera that supports the hearts of the citizen. She hopes to rebuild both of them.

Maaya Uchida, who plays Atsuko Shinonome also commented:

“Working on Sakura Wars as part of the Floral Revue that I have admired for me is a shining dream… Stepping into the world that I have been following it’s an event that made my heart flutter.

I will do our best to deliver to everyone an emotional experience. Thank you very much.”

Atsuko is also 17 years old and she is a shrine maiden and poster girl of the Shinonome Shrine that has endured for a long time in the imperial capital. She is a native Edo kid born in the downtown district, who loves the city, its people, and its festivals. While she can be a bit aggressive, she is also a mediator within the Floral Revue and everyone relies on her.

Next in line is Hibiku Yamamura who voices Azami Mochizuki

“I love “Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan” [the series’ theme song]. I have listened to it a lot since my early childhood, and I remember singing it all the time.

How will Project Sakura Wars bloom? I’m really looking forward to it. Playing Azami Mochizuki’s role, I will do my best to help this flower bloom beautifully with the other members of the Floral Revue.”

Azami is 13 years old and she is a descendant of a clan upholding the tradition of Mochizuki-style ninjutsu. She has a genius-level talent for martial arts, tactics, weapon handling, and more. She has been trained strictly since her childhood and she strongly believes in the “108 commandments” which have been passed down through the generations in her village.

Then comes the comment of Ayaka Fukuhara, who plays Anastasia Palma.

“I am very honored to be part of a series loved by many. Anastasia is a very attractive woman with the glare of a star and a mysterious part shrouded in shadows.

While showcasing the charm of her beautiful light and shadows, as Anastasia, I will fight alongside the Sakuras!!!”

Anastasia is 19 years old from Greece. A star who played an active role in European theaters, she transfered to the Imperial Opera afyer moving through a number of troupes. She has top-class skills in both acting and singing, and she can handle a wide range of roles, from men to sexy ladies.

Last, but not least, we hear from voiced by Saori Hayami, who plays Claris.

“I am Saori Hayami, who will play Claris in Project Sakura Wars. I am honored to be able to be part of this traditional series within the Floral Revue.

I was happy to record Claris sho is pretty and thoughtful, and sometimes a bit reckless. Please look forward to discovering what kind of story will unfold in this game centered around captain Kamiyama.

Also, if you know “that familiar song,” I hope you’ll look forward to the many new songs that will be unveiled.”

Claris is 16, and she hails from Luxembourg. She is an intelligent and pretty bookworm who loves reading. She is curious, and through books, she learns new things every day. Her real name is Clarissa Snowflake, and she is actually the descendant of a noble family that has been passing down the “Juu Madou” magic through a set of ancient books.

If you’re unfamiliar with the Sakura Wars series, you should look no further than my dedicated article explaining what it’s all about.

If you’d like to learn more about the upcoming game, you can enjoy the original reveal, a lot of information directly from the developers, and more comments from Sega CEO Haruki Satomi. It’s coming in 2019 in Japan and in 2020 in the west for PS4.
https://twinfinite.net/2019/04/project-sakura-wars-voice-actors/

Alcune info sui persornaggi di Shin Sakura Taisen dalle parole degli stessi attori. :sisi:

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Tante nuove immagini e dettagli per il nuovo Sakura Wars.

■ What is Project Sakura Wars?

Project Sakura Wars is a dramatic 3D adventure game set in the Imperial capital Tokyo in a fictional “Taisho Era” that tells the story of the Imperial Combat Revue and their battle against evil.

The main characters are designed by Tite Kubo, who is well-known as the author the Weekly Shonen Jump manga Bleach. Kouhei Tanaka, who has worked on a number of songs for the series in the past, will return as composer. The story structure will be handled by Jiro Ishii, who has worked in games, anime, movies, and beyond.

Sega is putting their all into the latest Sakura Wars, so please look forward to it.

■ Story

Taisho Year 19. In the Imperial capital Tokyo, a battle called the “Great Kouma War” had begun. The Combat Revues of Tokyo, Paris, and New York boldly confronted the threat and saved the world.

But the heroic Combat Revues were annihilated as a result—.

After that, the Combat Revues’ city defense initiatives were recognized worldwide for their achievements in the Great Kouma War. And the “World Combat Revue Federation (WLOF)” was established. Combat Revues formed in cities throughout the world. And the World Combat Revue Federation organized a “Combat Revue Competition” where the Combat Revues of each country compete in opera and battle, enhancing each other’s strength. Onlookers the world over went crazy for the battle between young ladies that comes only once every two years known as the “Great Combat Revue World War.”

Ten years have passed since then, and it is now Taisho Year 29.

The Imperial Combat Revue has been resurrected in the Imperial capital Tokyo, where the Combat Revue had long come to an end. The “New Combat Revue” will fight in the Great Combat Revue World War with their sights set on victory.

However, this festival of peaceful competition between friends and comrades in arms will take a sudden turn for the worse—from a “peaceful festival” to a “battle for the fate of the world”—when the Kouma resurface throughout the world and a mysterious new enemy appears.

Will the New Combat Revue led by new protagonist Seijuurou Kamiyama be able to show justice and protect peace in the Imperial capital and the world?

A new Sakura Wars story begins now!

■ The Setting

Project Sakura Wars is set in the Imperial capital Tokyo in Taisho Year 29.

Twelve years have passed since the events of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. The streets of Ginza have become more modern with a greater mix of western and Japanese culture, and the city itself has evolved into an advanced steam-based civilization.

Adventure parts play out on a 3D map from start to finish. Both the interior of the Great Imperial Theater and streets of Ginza are expressed in CG that only PlayStation 4 could produce.

The time limited choices system known as “LIPS” and “Trust Levels” that have appeared in previous Sakura Wars games will also return in Project Sakura Wars.

■ Characters

Seijuurou Kamiyama (voiced by Yohei Azakami)

The protagonist of Project Sakura Wars. The leader of the “Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.” 20 years-old. He originally served as a special service ship captain in the navy, but was reassigned to the Imperial Combat Revue, where he was appointed the commanding officer of the newly reborn “Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.”

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_011.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_012.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_013.jpg

Sakura Amamiya (voiced by Ayane Sakura)

A member of the “Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.” 17 years-old. She admires Sakura Shinguuji, the top star of the former Floral Division, and enlists in the Floral Division as a novice member. She has strong feelings for the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division that protects Tokyo, as well as the Imperial Opera Troupe that boosts the citizens’ spirits, and greatly desires the reconstruction of both sides.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_014.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_015.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_016.jpg

Hatsuho Shinonome (voiced by Maaya Uchida)

A member of the “Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.” 17 years-old. A shrine maiden of the Shinonome Shrine, passed down from generation to generation in the Imperial Capital. Born in the old town, she is a pure woman of Edo who loves the old town, festivals, and the town’s people. While she usually comes off as rude, she is a mediator who proves reliable to everyone in the Floral Division.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_017.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_018.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_019.jpg

Azami Mochizuki (voiced by Hibiku Yamamura)

A member of the “Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.” 13 years-old. The descendant of a ninja family that practices in the Mochizuki Style, she is a young prodigy that has mastered martial arts, strategy, weaponry, and the like. Since before she could even perceive the world, she had a strict upbringing, and strongly believes in the “108 Laws” passed down from the ancient ninja village. Protecting those laws are of great importance to her.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_020.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_021.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_022.jpg

Anastasia Palma (voiced by Ayaka Fukuhara)

A member of the “Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.” 19 years-old. A star who played an active role in European theater. She wandered from troupe to troupe before joining the Imperial Combat Revue. Her singing and acting abilities are top class, and given her looks, she can easily handle a wide range of roles, from male roles to sexy female roles.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_023.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_024.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_025.jpg

Claris (voiced by Saori Hayami)

A member of the “Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.” 16 years-old. She is from Luxembourg. She is a sweet literary girl who loves reading books. Through books, she is learning various things each day and is filled to the brim with curiosity. Her full name is Clarissa Snowflake. She is the successor of “Juumadou” black magic, which utilizes books and is passed down from generation to generation in the noble Snowflake family of Luxembourg.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_026.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_027.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_028.jpg

■ Spiricle Fighters

Spiricle Armor are humanoid spiricle weaponry that can only be operated by steam, which has strong spiritual power, that were developed for anti-magic battle. Spiricle Fighters are based on the traditional Spiricle Armor, but use a new framework of spiricle weaponry drawn up by the World Combat Revue Federation (WLOF). Unlike Spiricle Armor, Spiricle Fighters have a higher output of spiricle systems. Since they have much higher spiricle conversion efficiency and require less spiritual power from the pilot, Spiricle Fighters have been developed as the standard format to utilize in every country following the Great Kouma War.

Spiricle Fighter: Mugen

Kanzaki Heavy Industries’ first mass-produced Spiricle Fighter. A mech designed as an official Spiricle Fighter based on the development of the Spiricle Armor Sanshiki Koubu. It is even equipped with a Spiricle Supercharger. It is an easy to operate mech with little negative traits in performance, as well as the main weapon of the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division.

—Seijuurou Kamiyama’s Mugen

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_032.jpg

Spiricle Armor: Sanshiki Koubu

A mech developed by Kanzaki Heavy Industries with an eye toward shifting the framework from Spiricle Armor to Spiricle Fighter. It was an attempt at making a lighter model based on the Koubu Nishiki using Anshar steel. However, its infrastructure is not notably different from the Koubu Nishiki, and it does not have a Spiricle Supercharger, so its overall output and spiritual efficiency is not very good. While its general fighting power is lacking compared to a Spiricle Fighter, it became the basis for the Spiricle Fighter Mugen that came after it.

—Sakura Amamiya’s Sanshiki Koubu

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_033.jpg

Screens

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_001.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_002.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_003.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_004.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_005.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_006.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_007.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_008.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_009.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_010.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_029.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_030.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_04-18-19_031.jpg
https://gematsu.com/2019/04/project-sakura-wars-details-story-setting-characters-and-mechs

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Il 26 giugno, alle ore 13:00 italiane ci sarà un livestream del nuovo Sakura Wars.

Saranno svelati molti nuovi dettagli sul gioco...  :polmo:

Potete guardarlo qui:

Koyomi Araragi

Purple Lightning
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Mar 2014
Reazioni
Medaglie
7 ore fa, Reinbach ha scritto:

Il 26 giugno, alle ore 13:00 italiane ci sarà un livestream del nuovo Sakura Wars.

Saranno svelati molti nuovi dettagli sul gioco...  :polmo:

Potete guardarlo qui:

Non mancherò  :ivan:

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
E oltre a quei filmati, ecco anche tante immagini e nuovi dettagli!

C'è Sumire!!!  :predicatore:

E' invecchiata...  :dsax:

E' meravigliosa lo stesso...  :predicatore:

■ Characters

Sumire Kanzaki (voiced by Michie Tomizawa)

“I want you to be the leader for the Floral Division of the Imperial Combat Revue. Is that alright with you?”

An ex-top star actress of the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division. She takes care of the Great Imperial Theater and the new Combat Revue as a whole. Since retiring from the stage, her snobbish attitude has become milder, though she still boasts the aura of a top actress. She is a woman whose presence itself overwhelms those that confront her. Seeing potential in Kamiyama’s abilities while he was in the Navy, she appointed him as the new leader of the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division. She devotes everything into rebuilding the Floral Division.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_001.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_002.jpg

Kaoru Rindou (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)

“Compared to the joy of serving lady Sumire, everything else is trivial.

The secretary for Imperial Combat Revue leader Sumire Kanzaki. Also a member of the Wind Division of the revue. She has a quick mind and is very good with numbers. She also boasts an abnormally good memory, and serves Sumire who is a core member of the Great Imperial Theater, Combat Revue, and Kanzaki Heavy Industries. She supports Sumire in every way and sumire trusts her undoubtedly. She also handles finance, accounting, and the overall office work for the Imperial Theater. She is very strict on her budget and oftentimes is found arguing with Komachi Ooba. While the Floral Division is in combat, she boards transport ship Shouwageimaru or supports from mission control.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_003.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_004.jpg

Komachi Ooba (voiced by Ryoko Shiraishi)

“Hehehe, I’ll give ya a bargain for anything!”

A super merchant from Osaka. She has a extremly bright personality, but a also speaks as loud and fast as a machine gun. “I’ll give ya a bargain!” is her catchphrase. Normally, she is in charge of the gift shop of the Great Imperial Theater, assorting a wide variety of goods such as newspapers, daily goods, and merchandise of the actors. She is also tasked with procuring materials for the Floral Division. Her motto is to “stock whatever it is no matter what” and she really does bring mostly whatever it is you request her. In battle, she supports the Floral Division from the transport ship Showugeimaru, or from the mission command room.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_005.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_006.jpg

Reiji Shiba (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)

“Leave the maintenance of Mugen to me! Seijuurou, you focus on winning this fight!”

A friend of Kamiyama since the academy days. Kamiyama was the top graduate of the military academy, while Shiba was the top graduate of the engineering academy. He is both a rival and good friend. He is the head mechanic for the Floral Division and maintains / tinkers various weapons and machines. Because of his position as head mechanic and him also being a head graduate, he sees Kamiyama as a rival and often gets into quarrals. He also makes the props for the Imperial Theater, and works behind the scenes for both the Imperial Theater and Combat Revue.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_007.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_008.jpg

■ Locations

1st Floor Lobby

When you enter the front entrance of the Great Imperial Theater, you will be in the lobby. To the left is a shop and at the end of the hallway is a dining room.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_009.jpg

Dining Room

The dining room of the Great Imperial Theater. It is normally open to general visitors, and is busy with people eating.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_010.jpg

Inside the Theater

The inside of the theater is the main facility of the Great Imperial Theater. It has an old-fashioned, while also adoring atmosphere, and is where the Floral Division puts on their performances.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_011.jpg

Courtyard

The courtyard of the Great Imperial Theater. The pond in the middle of the couryard is enshrined with an extra-big Spiricle Crystal.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_012.jpg

Manager’s Office

Sumire Kanzaki’s office. While Sumire has become manager and changed the interior design, the picture frame of the Imperial Combat Revue remains untouched.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_013.jpg

2nd Floor Hallway

The hallway that leads to each group member’s private room. The left side leads to each member’s room, while a salon can be seen in the back.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_014.jpg

2nd Floor Salon

A salon located in the private space on the second floor of the Imperial Theater. It is a place of relaxation for the Floral Division members.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_015.jpg

Kamiyama’s Room

Kamiyama’s room on the second floor. It was the room used by the former captain of the Floral Division.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_016.jpg

Large Bath House (Locker Room)

The locker room of the large bath house in the basement of the Imperial Theater. What kinds of things will happen here…?

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_017.jpg

Hangar

An underground hangar where Spiricle Fighters such as Sanshiki Koubu and Mugen are stored and serviced.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_018.jpg

Mission Command Room

The room where briefings are held when the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division is sent out to battle.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_019.jpg

■ Mechs

Airship: Shouwageimaru

The airship that transports the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division and their Spiricle Fighters to various places when they head out to battle. The ship is operated by the Imperial Combat Revue: Wind Division.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_020.jpg

■ Adventure Part: Events

During adventure parts, “events” will occur during the story, and you can freely roam around the Imperial Theater and streets of Ginza. By controlling Kamiyama and advancing thorugh events, the story will progress.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_021.jpg

—Freely roam around the map to proceed through events.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_022.jpg

—Event locations and target characters are indicated by a green exclamation mark. There are sub-events in addition to main events, and you can also examine objects on the map.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_023.jpg

—Shiny spots allow you to obtain clues for events, bromides, and such. Also, the actions required for the next main event are displayed on the upper right of the screen.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_024.jpg

Time Limited Events

At times, events that have a certain time limit to be cleared will appear. Talk to the character, obtain the information, and clear the event within the time limit indicated by the gauge.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_025.jpg

■ LIPS: Live & Interactive Picture System

The time limited choices system LIPS that has appeared in previous Sakura Warsgames returns in Project Sakura Wars. Depending on your chosen response, the character’s Trust Level and scenario will change, so choose your answers carefully. Also, there is no “failure” for running out of time—not answering is also a choice.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_026.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_027.jpg

Analog LIPS

By using the up and down buttons on the d-pad when replying, you can control the nuance of your response. While their response will be the same, how it comes out will change depending on the strength or weakness of the reply. Depending the scene, the camera moves in coordinance with your input, and there are scenes made for 3D as well.

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_06-26-19_028.jpg

https://gematsu.com/2019/06/project-sakura-wars-first-gameplay-sumire-kaoru-komachi-reiji-and-more-detailed

Koyomi Araragi

Purple Lightning
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Mar 2014
Reazioni
Medaglie
Belle le card dei personaggi vecchi da trovare  :ayaya: . Manca giusto un gameplay approfondito dei combattimenti, tanto è day one assicurato a prescindere, sarà pure dura scegliere :bruniii:

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ora mi guardo con calma i trailer dei vari pg. pare tutto bellissimo :bruniii:

Also ottimo per il ritorno di Sumire, spero che non sia l'unica dei vecchi pg. a comparire fisicamente.

Winterfury

fun^10*int^40=Ir2
LV

Iscritto dal
8 Lug 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ora mi guardo con calma i trailer dei vari pg. pare tutto bellissimo :bruniii:

Also ottimo per il ritorno di Sumire, spero che non sia l'unica dei vecchi pg. a comparire fisicamente.
A questo punto tornerà anche Sakura.

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
4 nuovi scan del nuovo Sakura Wars per PS4.

Sumire...  :love:

tumblr_pu2qax7Xum1vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pu2qax7Xum1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pu2qax7Xum1vsb5ezo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pu2qax7Xum1vsb5ezo4_1280.jpg

Reinbach

LV

Iscritto dal
25 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Illustrato il primo capitolo del nuovo Sakura Wars.

Non leggo niente.

Posto tutto a occhi chiusi, mannaggia.

Tante belle immagini:

https://gematsu.com/gallery/project-sakura-wars/july-4-2019/

■ What is Project Sakura Wars?

Project Sakura Wars is an dramatic 3D action adventure game that stars the Imperial Combat Revue fighting evil in a fictional “Taisho” era Tokyo. The main character designs are done by Tite Kubo, the author of the hit manga Bleach from Weekly Shonen Jump.

The music is written by Kouhei Tanaka, the composer who has contributed many songs to past Sakura Wars titles. The story is being written by Jirou Ishii, who has been a writer for games, anime, and films. Please look forwards to a game that Sega is developing with all its resources.

■ Story Introduction – Episode One: “A New Wind”

Year 29, Taisho era. A man stands in Ginza, of the imperial capital, Tokyo. His name, Seijuurou Kamiyama.

After graduating with flying colors from the naval military academy, he was on duty aboard a special missions ship, only to be sent back on land duty.

“So this place is my destination… the Great Imperial Theater… theater?”

When he arrived at the Great Imperial Theater, he ran into Sakura Amamiya. She was a childhood friend Kamiyama used to play with 10 years ago.

Amamiya joined the Floral Division to follow her dream in admiration of Sakura Shinguuji, who was once the top star of the Imperial Combat Revue: Floral Division. Sumire Kanzaki, the manager of the Imperial Theater, tells Kamiyama of his new mission. The theater is the headquarters for the Imperial Combat Revue, and Kamiyama is appointed to become the leader of the Floral Division. Kamiyama is stunned to be meeting the legendary Sumire.

However, upon hearing the details, the glory days of the Floral Division have long passed, as there is no budget, no human resources, and the defense of the Imperial Capital is uncertain. Sumire is going to get the division back on its feet. Thinking it will be difficult, Kamiyama accepts his mission.

Meeting the unique members of the Floral Division, such as Hatsuho Shinonome and Claris, Kamamiya sees the condition of the theater. Run down theater equipment and terrible performance, as well as poorly-maintained and outdated Spiricle Armor. Kamiyama worries whether or not he can really get the team back on its feet as his own new Spiricle Fighter, a state of the art mech, is yet to arrive.

One day, an important piece of mail arrives for the Floral Division. It stated that if they do not make progress, the squad will be disbanded. “That’s impossible!” both Hatsuho and Claris acclaim. But Kamiyama himself is already accepting fate, saying “it cannot be helped….” Sakura scolds Kamiyama for his mood. Meanwhile, a hoard of “puppet drones” attack the Imperial Capital with an enemy count not seen since the “Great Gouma War” ten years prior.

The Floral Division dispatches their Spiricle Fighters and intercepts the attackers, but the area around the Imperial Theater gets caught in an “illusional field” that absorbs spirit energy.

Defeating the Gouma inside the field, the Imperial Combat Revue manages to escape the illusional field. However, Sumire was unable to smile after the surprise attack from the Gouma.

■ Screens

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_001.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_002.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_003.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_004.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_005.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_006.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_007.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_008.jpg

Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_07-04-19_009.jpg

https://gematsu.com/2019/07/project-sakura-wars-details-first-chapter-story

Ultima modifica da un moderatore: