081614_A Fixes:
Fixed save game screen displaying garbage characters for empty save slots.
Fixed background not appearing for Big & Small minigame.
Teleport screens (terminals, Royal Castle, Tranpa spell) now use a scrolling interface to display all options.
Added subtitles for the MT1 and MT2 title screens.
Various dialogue and text modifications.
Special Announcement:
The translation is now entering the final stages before release. I have started labeling the patches as "release candidates", which means that, barring anything going wrong or no more input during the testing phase, it will be ready for release. I encourage anyone who might still want to affect the development of the translation by reporting bugs or translation errors: Please try out the patch and let me know of anything that needs to be changed. I will be playing through the game myself as well now, and hopefully by the time I finish (which may be a while since I'm a slow player //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/smile.png ), it will finally be ready for a real release. Thank you everyone for all the help you've given, it has certainly paid off and this will be the product of everyone's cooperation.