Munba
Dreamer
- Iscritto dal
- 3 Apr 2016
- Messaggi
- 13,422
- Reazioni
- 13,084
Offline
RPG Site: Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you do at Square Enix?
Naoki Hamaguchi: My name is Naoki Hamaguchi and I'm currently serving as the studio head for Creative Studio I at Square Enix. At the studio, I have a wide range of responsibilities. I'm currently producing several game titles, some of which are not released or announced yet. I also handle game direction for series like Final Fantasy VII which we are discussing today.

Naoki Hamaguchi: My name is Naoki Hamaguchi and I'm currently serving as the studio head for Creative Studio I at Square Enix. At the studio, I have a wide range of responsibilities. I'm currently producing several game titles, some of which are not released or announced yet. I also handle game direction for series like Final Fantasy VII which we are discussing today.




phone per SE. Vedremo il livello medio in rapporto fra qualità e insulti 


