Presentata la collector...bella la statuina

Crimson King

Schizoid man
LV

Iscritto dal
23 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Forse è meglio così, il prossimo periodo sarebbe stato ingolfatissimo di uscite.

Reservoir Dog

Gunslinger
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Lug 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Francamente mi è un po sceso l'hype, soprattutto considerando che hanno silurato Avellone, sia da questo che da Dying Light. Sembra che ci siano più difficoltà del previsto per sto progetto.

Y2Valian

Moderatore
Spazio pc
LV

Iscritto dal
21 Feb 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Francamente più tempo spendono a sistemare questo gioco e meglio è, quello che si è visto a livello tecnico è veramente brutto.

Poi, se siamo sui livelli della prima di metà di VTMB si parla di un ottimo titolo :asd:

Rabum Alal

Updated my Journal
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Gen 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-08-19-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-leads-fired

In his statement to GamesIndustry.biz sister site Rock Paper Shotgun, Mitsoda says his role was "suddenly terminated" on July 16.

"That this came as a shock to me is underselling it," he said. "I've worked on Bloodlines 2 for almost five years. The story and main cast was initially conceived in my living room. I helped develop the pitch for Hardsuit Labs and helped pitch the project to Paradox in Las Vegas. I've been in charge of the narrative since the beginning, working long days and sometimes weekends to deliver a successor to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, and I've never been led to believe that I hadn't succeeded."

He adds that he was also involved in the PR and marketing side of things, despite the fact that press and crowds "trigger my social anxiety," which "took a mental and physical toll" on the designer.

Rock Paper Shotgun observes that his name often appears prominently in marketing materials such as trailers, given his role on the original.

"I'm incredibly disappointed and frustrated to say that this is where it ends for me on the project," Mitsoda continued. "I was not part of the conversations that led to the decision to delay production, and to my knowledge, there were no delays caused by the Bloodlines 2 narrative development.

"It was a pleasure to work on this game and with many people at Hardsuit Labs and Paradox and I'm sorry I won't be able to see it to the end."

in questa intervista Mitsoda dice che il licenziamento è arrivato totalmente a sorpresa(e mi sembra assurdo visto il ruolo che ha avuto fin da prima dell'approvazione del progetto)

Diciamo che piano piano fra rinvii e scelte (apparentemente) senza senso la situazione comincia a farsi preoccupante, a questo punto comincio a dubitare della release :morrisb2:

zaza50

Capomoderatore
sezione sony
sezione xbox
LV

Iscritto dal
28 Mag 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Cioè han tolto la roba scritta da Avellone (e va be', era poco a loro dire), licenziano il Lead Narrative (di un RPG, ergo ruolo chiave), e il Creative Director (ruolo chiave in qualsiasi gioco). Che minchia resta?

A me sembra una gestione allucinata, che può condurre in poche direzioni.

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Reservoir Dog

Gunslinger
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Lug 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
C'è qualche possibilità che il gioco sia praticamente finito e che li abbiano mandati a casa perché sostanzialmente avevano fatto la loro parte?

Mi dispiace moltissimo la direzione presa, Vampire si merita di meglio.

Rabum Alal

Updated my Journal
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Gen 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
C'è qualche possibilità che il gioco sia praticamente finito e che li abbiano mandati a casa perché sostanzialmente avevano fatto la loro parte?

Mi dispiace moltissimo la direzione presa, Vampire si merita di meglio.
Vista la sorpresa alla notizia del licenziamento credo proprio di no :azz:

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Bloodlines 2 senior narrative designer Cara Ellison has left the project

Today, publisher Paradox Interactive confirmed that senior narrative designer Cara Ellison has also left the project, and is no longer with developer Hardsuit Labs. Rumors about Ellison's departure began to swirl after fans noticed that she'd removed references to the project from her Twitter profile; Armello developer League of Geeks also recently announced that Ellison had joined it as senior narrative designer.

"We can confirm that Cara Ellison has decided to leave Hardsuit Labs and is no longer working on Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2," a Paradox spokesperson said. "Cara brought fresh ideas to the project and many of her contributions will be present in the game launching next year. We thank her for her work on Bloodlines 2 and wish her the best in all of her future endeavors."

It's possible that the move reflects the natural evolution of Bloodlines 2 development—that the narrative design is finished and so Ellison's work was effectively done. But in August, Bloodlines was delayed into 2021, suggesting that work was definitely not nearing completion, and it's not hard to see the removal of Mitsoda and Cluney a week later as a sign of deeper trouble. The statement that "many of her contributions will be present in the game" is also interesting: I would expect that as senior narrative designer, the story it tells would be primarily her responsibility.

Paradox declined to comment on when Ellison left the project, or how it will impact the development of Bloodlines 2. I've emailed Ellison for more information, and will update if I receive a reply.

Horizont

Intimidating, me?
LV

Iscritto dal
19 Gen 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
vabbeh sta affondando tutto :sadfrog:
Cioè fatemi capire una cosa, proprio le due persone che sostenevo l'intera struttura narrativa del gioco sono andate via?
Cara Ellison e Brian Mitsoda non sono proprio i due che più facevano interviste, promuovevano lo sviluppo del gioco ecc?
Brian mi piaceva tantissimo, e poi Cara aveva un buon curriculum...boh mi davano la sensazione di garanzia su un prodotto non banale...
wtf....

Ultima modifica:

Rabum Alal

Updated my Journal
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Gen 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie

ExcellentThirdBumblebee-small.gif

a questo punto avranno cestinato l'80% del lavoro

Tufio

Caotico Neutrale
LV

Iscritto dal
21 Lug 2016
Reazioni
Medaglie
Vabbè, che il lead writer sia una che ha fatto mass effect andromeda è definitivamente il colpo di grazia.

A questo punto paradox avrà gettato la spugna da tempo e vorrà solo farlo uscire e dimenticarsene il più presto possibile.

Maica

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
6 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie

Sauce: https://www.avanza.se/placera/teleg...nte-bloodlines-2-slapps-under-1h-2021-vd.html

Have some (Google translated) pasta: Paradox CEO Ebba Ljungerud does not believe that Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 , whose launch time has been moved forward twice, will be launched during the first half of 2021.

Paradox is the publisher of Bloodlines 2, which is developed by the game studio Hardsuit Labs, of which Paradox owns 33 percent. It was originally intended that the launch would take place in the first quarter of 2020, a time that was later changed to the second half of 2020 and then changed to 2021.

You have left the time quite wide open for when next year the game may come . Is it conscious that you do not dare to promise the first half of the year ?
"I do not think it will come in the first half of the year, but we will see", says the CEO.

The schedule for Bloodlines 2 has been affected by both staff dropouts and the pandemic. The delays led to Paradox making the decision to adapt the game also for the new console generations Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X which have been released recently. This adaptation work has in itself contributed to the delay in the launch.

"To be able to develop for the next generation, you have to have development kits from the manufacturers. And I'm pretty sure that both Sony and Microsoft were affected by the pandemic because they did not have that many development kits," comments Ebba Ljungerud.

Paradox has earlier this year flagged that the pandemic has affected productivity and that there is a risk that, above all, game titles that have not yet been communicated will be delayed.

And with a second pandemic wave now spreading, there was not much breathing pause, was there?

"It depends a bit on which countries we are talking about, but it was a bit of a breathing pause. Now it will be a bit tougher again and it is not great. At the same time we are building long-term and preferably you would not want any delays at all. part of the business and something we are used to handling ", says Ebba Ljungerud.

Besides Bloodlines 2 and Surviving the Aftermath , games announced already in 2019 , sees you launch calendar for 2021 little tun n out .

"We do not really know how the delays affect yet and we would like to know internally when we can release something before we announce it. It takes longer and becomes more complicated, but it is not the case that it is not possible. And you look at how the accounting "It looks like it can be seen that we are investing a lot for the future, so there are definitely things in the pipeline. There is a long way to go until next year is over," says Ebba Ljungerud.

Rabum Alal

Updated my Journal
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Gen 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie

Nuovo evento paradox il 13 marzo, probabilmente diranno qualcosa su bloodlines 2, anche se ormai il momentum è totalmente evaporato:tristenev:

Crimson King

Schizoid man
LV

Iscritto dal
23 Mar 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Good morning, everyone

As you have noticed, we’ve been keeping pretty quiet for a while. With this in mind, the first piece of news we have for you is to confirm that Bloodlines 2 is still in development.

Secondly, we have made the hard decision that Hardsuit Labs will no longer be leading the development of Bloodlines 2 - which also means that we will not be releasing in 2021 as previously planned. Since we cannot at this time communicate a new release date, we've also decided to stop accepting pre-orders for the time being.

This game is very important to us and it has been an ambitious project from the very start. In order to meet our goals for it, we’ve come to the conclusion that a change is needed and, as a result, more development time is required.

We’d like to take this opportunity to honor Hardsuit Labs for their efforts and thank them for their hard work on the project. The studio has done a tremendous job in laying the foundations for the game and we hope that you, the community, will also appreciate their contribution to Bloodlines 2.

We’re thankful for your continuous support throughout the game’s development. We understand how important this is to you, and we’d love to share more with you. As soon as we can, we’ll let you know what the future development team of Bloodlines 2 will look like.

Fonte