Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Xbox Series X|S | XSX: 499€; XSS: 299€ | Lista FPS Boost al 2° Post | Power Your Dreams |

ufficiale

Siete già passati alla next gen? Con quale console?

• Votatori totali

l Lai l

Apprendista
LV

Iscritto dal
1 Mag 2018
Reazioni
ma solo io non trovo più il sito dei "the initiative"? vuol dire che hanno finito di assumere?

Shukakussj

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Nov 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie

A Rare Boy

A Pirate's Life for Me
Moderatore
sezione xbox
LV

Iscritto dal
9 Gen 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ma quindi, opinioni sull'acquisizione di Double Fine?

Psychonauts, Brutal Legends etc etc diventano ip di proprietà MS

Secondo me è un bel colpo, molto visionari e creativi. Ora finalmente avranno budget decenti

io dico dategli Banjo Threeie  :monkashake:

It's Spooky

A good man
LV

Iscritto dal
31 Lug 2013
Reazioni
E se anaconda in realtà fosse la versione midgen già programmata? non la escluderei come cosa.

ApOcaLypS3

SEGA Gamer
LV

Iscritto dal
2 Lug 2012
Reazioni
Anche qui si torna a parlare di "console" al singolare... Credo che Lockart fosse una vecchia idea abbondanata in corso d'opera, sapendo quanto la gente si fappa sui numeretti. 
Lo spero, dividere l’utenza tra console premium e una piu’ casual ha poco senso oltre a scaturire polemiche tra 30fps e 60fps

M3nthis

Signore
LV

Iscritto dal
23 Mag 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Lo spero, dividere l’utenza tra console premium e una piu’ casual ha poco senso oltre a scaturire polemiche tra 30fps e 60fps
Neanche a me piace come idea, al massimo fai i classici pacchetti con più o meno memoria/joypad/giochi in regalo.

Al massimo che facciano una console mid gen come one x più avanti per chi vuole sempre l'hardware migliore

Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

SolidSnake91

Moderatore
sezione sony
LV

Iscritto dal
7 Gen 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
Poi leggi l'intervista di Spencer a The Verge e capisci che si contraddice da solo.

Do you think you can release these too quickly? If the Xbox One X is the most powerful console, and then, two years later, there’s a new more powerful console, doesn’t that diminish what that means?

What I want you to think about in this is the players, not the specific version of a console they have. I think the question there is, “Is there a customer for the highest performing console, and are there enough customers where that makes sense?” If somebody bought an Xbox One X yesterday, I want them to feel completely that they can have a great experience for years and years. I also want to be as transparent as I can with them about the road map. So if somebody is sitting on the original Xbox One now, and they’re thinking about an X, they can make their own decision about what platform they want to have.

I don’t need to sell any specific version of the console in order for us to reach our business goals. The business isn’t how many consoles you sell. The business is how many players are playing the games that they buy, how they play. So if somebody bought an original Xbox One from us on launch day, and they’re buying and playing games, I don’t need to sell them an S. I don’t need to sell them an X. If they want to stay on the Xbox One they have and stay as a great member of our community or subscribe to Game Pass, that’s a great business for us.

I think it’s easy from the outside to judge the health of our business around how many consoles any company sells. In the end, how many subscribers you have to something like Game Pass, how many games people are buying, those are much better metrics on the health of the business.

Click to shrink...

So is Scarlett one console? Or is it like the Xbox One where you have a high-end, a middle class, and a cheaper one?

The video that we showed is talking about Project Scarlett. That’s the focus that we have, on that console and hitting that specification. That’s the console that we’re talking about.

Can you explain in simple terms what xCloud is? There seems to be some confusion around it and how it’s split into different parts with streaming and Remote Play-like functionality.
There are two things we’ll talk about: console streaming and xCloud. xCloud is us putting Xbox motherboards, in an Azure data center, and allowing you to connect to those motherboards and play games on hardware that is ours. So if you don’t own an Xbox or your Xbox isn’t available, you can connect to xCloud and play those games. xCloud is us putting Xboxes in the cloud, and you’re accessing those through a phone, which is our first focus. That allows you to take the gaming experience wherever you are. That’s xCloud.

Now if you already own an Xbox One, you’ve already effectively bought the same hardware that we’re putting in the cloud. So we challenged ourselves and said, “Well, can we allow you to turn your Xbox into your own data center, your own xCloud.” So then you can stream the games you own from the console that you already bought to your phone for free. So that’s what console streaming is. It is streaming from your console out of your home, the games that you own to your phone.

In the end, how you play is going to be the same. You’re going to be sitting there on a phone, you’re going to have a controller in your hand, and you’ll be able to play those games. Console streaming means the source of those games is your Xbox at home; for xCloud, the source of those games is us. The end user experience, I want to be the same. I want to connect to Xbox Live, the games that I have access to, my friends, and I want to play wherever I go.

So game streaming is free... 
Yes.

SolidSnake91

Moderatore
sezione sony
LV

Iscritto dal
7 Gen 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie

ApOcaLypS3

SEGA Gamer
LV

Iscritto dal
2 Lug 2012
Reazioni
Neanche a me piace come idea, al massimo fai i classici pacchetti con più o meno memoria/joypad/giochi in regalo.

Al massimo che facciano una console mid gen come one x più avanti per chi vuole sempre l'hardware migliore
Esatto la mid gen a meta’ ciclo ci sta ma dividere l’utenza gia’ dall’inizio e’ un errore che non dovrebbe ripetersi.

Se partono bene non devono rincorrere a nessuno..

MajorCavax

LV

Iscritto dal
31 Mag 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
XBox boss Phil Spencer: "Non penso che Project Scarlett sarà la nostra ultima console"

So I think this idea that as we become connected, the number of devices around us goes down isn't the truth that I see in my world today.

So when we introduce streaming for us, which I think is the natural kind of thing to ask in this generation, "Hey, is this the last one?" I think what I see is streaming is going to enable this high-quality content to hit more screens around you. And I actually don't think that's going to lead to fewer screens around you.

Different people will say different things on this, but the truth of the matter is that the best way for you to play a high-fidelity video game for years is going to be with a local device.
Just so you know for clarity here: If somebody bought an Xbox One at launch, and they're an engaged customer that's still playing games, subscribing to Game Pass, or buying games, or whatever they're doing, I actually never really need that customer to go buy a new piece of hardware. The business is around software and service growth. That is the profitable part of the business; selling the hardware is not the profitable part of the business.

So if I can keep a happy and engaged customer on a console that they love, and they feel like they still have access to the games that they want to go play, and that there's a steady flow of those games, the difference between 1080p's and 4kp's and whatever is not something that they care about. That's actually great for our business.

So this is a little bit why we've backed away from the race on how many we can sell, or announce the sales of as many consoles as possible. Not that that's immaterial; I'm not at all trying to say that. But the real root of the business is how many customers are engaged in your service. How engaged are they? And can you keep that number growing?

C*C*C*P*

Esperto
LV

Iscritto dal
16 Mar 2011
Reazioni
Medaglie
Fare 2 versioni così diverse era una tale cagata che non ci ho mai creduto, riguardo al nome, potrebbero tenere Scarlett, non è male

Ipn0tic0

Master of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
19 Ago 2013
Reazioni
Medaglie
Se c’è una cosa su cui Microsoft non ha intenzione di fare alcun passo falso, quella indubbiamente sarà il prezzo di Xbox Scarlett. Ai microfoni di Windows Central, il direttore del program management della compagnia, Jason Ronald, ha spiegato:

Ci rendiamo conto di quali siano i possibili prezzi di riferimento ragionevoli per una console e sappiamo più o meno che cosa i consumatori si aspettino in merito. Allo stesso tempo, stiamo innovando e stiamo spingendo oltre i limiti di queste tecnologie. Non vogliamo diffondere dettagli sul prezzo o alcuna specifica più approfondita, ma siamo certi di poter dire che quello che stiamo costruendo imporrà una nuova asticella per ciò che ci si può aspettare dal gaming su console.

iZ SoPraNoZ

Legend of forum
LV

Iscritto dal
17 Ott 2014
Reazioni
Medaglie
Stando a Benji, Lockhart sarebbe stata cancellata. 

RedHyde

L'ora del fottuto tè
LV

Iscritto dal
3 Giu 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Io la voglio bella potente quindi spero 499 come la X ma c'è il rischio che sony torna con la console cheap e li frega col prezzo.