Cosa c'è di nuovo?

Switch Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny

Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny
È arrivato il primo nuovo gioco della serie Disgaea degli ultimi sei anni! Incontra Zed, uno zombi che è riuscito a farla a tutti tranne uno: il dio della distruzione! Potrà un semplice zombi di Netherworld sorgere dalle ceneri e distruggere un dio? Scoprilo nell'ultimissimo appuntamento della serie DISGAEA! Con Super Reincarnation, grafica 3D (inedita per questa serie) e impostazioni di gioco regolabili, questo gioco farà al caso dei fan di DISGAEA nuovi e vecchi!
Giocatori: 1
Co-op: No
Genere: Role-Playing, Strategy
Data di rilascio:
Publisher: NIS America, Inc.

Beastly-Zero

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Feb 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Sinceramente non sapevo avessero tolto tutta sta roba!
Ho letto poco fa il post di Beastly-Zero e sono rimasto :sowhat:

Hanno aggiunto qualcosa almeno?
Ti basta andare su jrpg world che c'è in dettaglio cosa hanno tolto :sisi:
Post unito automaticamente:

Ecco i cambiamenti:

• Magichange is gone
  • Monster weapon type is gone and monsters use regular weapons
  • Toss and pass are gone, and in their place monsters can lift and throw
  • Weapon skills are gone; in their place are unique skills that each class has, many of which are derived from old weapon skills (Zielregen, Boulder Crush, Totenkreuz, Triple Strike, etc)
  • Traditional stat buff spells seem to be gone, with unique buffs (like the healer's damage buff or thief's self-SPD/HIT buff) taking their place
  • Equipment aptitudes are gone
  • Chara world is gone (thank god) with its stat-boosting and evility scroll-making functions relegated to super reincarnation and the skill shop respectively (generating skill scrolls does not seem to exist anymore)
  • In addition to generating evility scrolls, the
  • Many classes are gone, even long-runners like nekomatas
  • Tower skills are gone
  • Revenge meter, squad attacks, and Overloads are gone
  • Interrogation is seemingly gone: squads are leveled with EXP and mana gains from battle
  • Classic-style capturing is seemingly gone
  • Innocent management, farm included, is handled with the item worlder again
  • The new "innocent exchange" submenu of the item worlder allows you to spend item points to acquire innocents
  • Enemies in the item world seem to have randomized resistances again
  • Enemies in the item world seem to always have a bunch of spells learned, of all elements (plus healing)
  • Innocent town is still a feature, but routes are not
  • Mystery gates are back
  • Pirates/invaders don't seem to be present: I haven't encountered them yet and the tutorial says nothing about them
  • Innocents aren't "true neutral" like they were in 5 and actually will fight both the player and the enemy
  • Lucky boards have actual AI and can attack you
  • The stage doesn't end until all lucky boards are defeated; I'm not sure if this holds true for neutrals like level spheres, chests, or innocents
  • The recruitment NPC is gone and that function is handled by the assembly again
  • The hospital NPC at the base map no longer provides healing, as auto-heal is now a default mechanic; he simply gives you rewards for the amounts recovered
  • EXP and mana gains are given out at the end of battle, to anyone who participated
  • Item exploration replaces netherworld exploration
  • Enemies can actually use the archer's support attacks now, which totally surprised me
  • Evil dragons and horsemen are large units akin to Disgaea 4's fused monsters; these monsters can still lift and toss and their basic attacks have unique multi-target properties which can make their counterattacks very dangerous
  • Color edit feature doesn't seem to be present
  • Quadruple speed feature needs to be unlocked with a bill
  • Stealing is exclusively done with the thief's Cat Snatch skill
  • Weirdly enough, when managing innocents there is no tab that displays all equipped items
  • There is a second class of armor that focuses on providing RES over DEF (orbs are still present)
  • You can't stand on geo symbols or level spheres anymore
  • The item duplication mystery room seems to be still present and even has the same layout, but it's been visually overhauled
  • Bonus meter is different: extra levels don't seem to be present, equipment seems a lot more rare, and the rank-0 item isn't forfeited when the floor is skipped
  • Getting to the gate at the end of a floor will reward you with a level, like in the pre-5 games, regardless of meter

Ultima modifica:

Beastly-Zero

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Feb 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ogni volta che leggo questa lista mi viene quasi da piangere...
Dispiace un sacco a me che devo giocare ancora per bene la serie, non oso immaginare come ti possa sentire tu XD penso che se già il 3 con la sua trama dei salvataggi della psvita potrà fare scassare, magari il 4 e il 5 sono pure migliori.

Lightolo

LV

Iscritto dal
12 Ago 2008
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ti basta andare su jrpg world che c'è in dettaglio cosa hanno tolto :sisi:
Post unito automaticamente:

Ecco i cambiamenti:

• Magichange is gone
    [*]Monster weapon type is gone and monsters use regular weapons
    [*]Toss and pass are gone, and in their place monsters can lift and throw
    [*]Weapon skills are gone; in their place are unique skills that each class has, many of which are derived from old weapon skills (Zielregen, Boulder Crush, Totenkreuz, Triple Strike, etc)
    [*]Traditional stat buff spells seem to be gone, with unique buffs (like the healer's damage buff or thief's self-SPD/HIT buff) taking their place
    [*]Equipment aptitudes are gone
    [*]Chara world is gone (thank god) with its stat-boosting and evility scroll-making functions relegated to super reincarnation and the skill shop respectively (generating skill scrolls does not seem to exist anymore)
    [*]In addition to generating evility scrolls, the
    [*]Many classes are gone, even long-runners like nekomatas
    [*]Tower skills are gone
    [*]Revenge meter, squad attacks, and Overloads are gone
    [*]Interrogation is seemingly gone: squads are leveled with EXP and mana gains from battle
    [*]Classic-style capturing is seemingly gone
    [*]Innocent management, farm included, is handled with the item worlder again
    [*]The new "innocent exchange" submenu of the item worlder allows you to spend item points to acquire innocents
    [*]Enemies in the item world seem to have randomized resistances again
    [*]Enemies in the item world seem to always have a bunch of spells learned, of all elements (plus healing)
    [*]Innocent town is still a feature, but routes are not
    [*]Mystery gates are back
    [*]Pirates/invaders don't seem to be present: I haven't encountered them yet and the tutorial says nothing about them
    [*]Innocents aren't "true neutral" like they were in 5 and actually will fight both the player and the enemy
    [*]Lucky boards have actual AI and can attack you
    [*]The stage doesn't end until all lucky boards are defeated; I'm not sure if this holds true for neutrals like level spheres, chests, or innocents
    [*]The recruitment NPC is gone and that function is handled by the assembly again
    [*]The hospital NPC at the base map no longer provides healing, as auto-heal is now a default mechanic; he simply gives you rewards for the amounts recovered
    [*]EXP and mana gains are given out at the end of battle, to anyone who participated
    [*]Item exploration replaces netherworld exploration
    [*]Enemies can actually use the archer's support attacks now, which totally surprised me
    [*]Evil dragons and horsemen are large units akin to Disgaea 4's fused monsters; these monsters can still lift and toss and their basic attacks have unique multi-target properties which can make their counterattacks very dangerous
    [*]Color edit feature doesn't seem to be present
    [*]Quadruple speed feature needs to be unlocked with a bill
    [*]Stealing is exclusively done with the thief's Cat Snatch skill
    [*]Weirdly enough, when managing innocents there is no tab that displays all equipped items
    [*]There is a second class of armor that focuses on providing RES over DEF (orbs are still present)
    [*]You can't stand on geo symbols or level spheres anymore
    [*]The item duplication mystery room seems to be still present and even has the same layout, but it's been visually overhauled
    [*]Bonus meter is different: extra levels don't seem to be present, equipment seems a lot more rare, and the rank-0 item isn't forfeited when the floor is skipped
    [*]Getting to the gate at the end of a floor will reward you with a level, like in the pre-5 games, regardless of meter
Ammazza oh, hanno stravolto/rimosso un sacco di roba. Ma sembra un lavoro fatto così a caso proprio. :|

Il gioco mi interessava, ma a questo punto mi sa che per il momento (= per un bel po') me ne tengo lontano, piuttosto mi rimetto sul 5 in cui ho ancora tanto da fare nel post game, tra cui i DLC.

Ultima modifica:

ace

Ventisette
LV

Iscritto dal
18 Gen 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
Non so, forse per me è un bene :asd:
Nei vecchi mi perdevo troppo nelle millemila cose da fare e finivo per snobbare gli extra :asd:

Beastly-Zero

LV

Iscritto dal
22 Feb 2010
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ammazza oh, hanno stravolto/rimosso un sacco di roba. Ma sembra un lavoro fatto così a caso proprio. :|

Il gioco mi interessava, ma a questo punto mi sa che per il momento (= per un bel po') me ne tengo lontano, piuttosto mi rimetto sul 5 in cui ho ancora tanto da fare nel post game, tra cui i DLC.
Stessa cosa che penso anche io, se riuscirò giocherò la serie fino al 5, poi chissà.

Rastrellin

Moderatore
sezione switch
LV

Iscritto dal
25 Gen 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie
Le vendite globali della serie hanno superato i 5 milioni di unità vendute

Aftermath

Moderatore
games dome
LV

Iscritto dal
9 Gen 2014
Reazioni
Medaglie
Ci sto giocando in questi giorni e devo dirlo, nonostante graficamente sia almeno due spanne dietro al 5 (il 3d non gli si addice) e nonostante le mancanze nel gameplay di cui avete già discusso in passato, si sta rivelando comunque la solita droga disgaeaiana. Il gameplay rimane comunque solido e divertente, non si perde troppo tempo per animazioni e/o caricamenti (cosa che mi aveva fatto droppare altri titoli simili) e la corsa al potenziamento perfetto dei tuoi personaggi, mi fa volare le ore senza che me ne accorga :asd:

Per quanto riguarda storia e personaggi è presto per parlare, sono arrivato giusto al 2 episodio (per buttarmi subito nell'item world :sard: ) ma quello che ho visto, non mi sta dispiacendo. Zed non è nulla di particolarmente originale come protagonista ma, per ora, funziona

Eucube

Moderatore
sezione switch
LV

Iscritto dal
26 Nov 2006
Reazioni
Medaglie

Rastrellin

Moderatore
sezione switch
LV