Segui il video qui sotto per vedere come installare il nostro sito come web app sulla tua schermata principale.
Nota: Questa funzionalità potrebbe non essere disponibile in alcuni browser.
Pubblicità
Che culo.
Basta che i dati siano al sicuro. Dove c'è un problema possibile per i nostri account meglio evitarecmq si godicchia per la merda che si sta beccando sony ultimamente
tra ia che ricompila i giochi su pc e ps5 hackerate si meritano tutto il peggio quegli avidi del cazzo![]()

Che culo.
"So, there are people out there talking about Ape Escape, like Sony's making a new Ape Escape game, which I feel we were talking about near... god, I guess that was like, what? the beginning of this year, we were talking about Ape Escape? So yeah, some other folks have kind of said that they also heard that Ape Escape is being made. I don't think this game is like, close to being out or anything like that, but I guess it's been almost a year since we started talking about Ape Escape around these parts.
"Who is making it? That's a good question. My understanding is that it's an external studio. You know, because people were immediately like, 'oh, ASOBI's making it.' No, no. My understanding is that an external team has been working on that. What do they make... the yo-yo game... Penny's Big Breakaway. Evening Star. I heard that they were working on it.
"I heard that a while ago. But at the time that I initially heard it, it sounded like it was a game that had been like just barely greenlit and like wasn't really, you know, like something that hadn't necessarily... you know, that it was kind of just getting underway. That's that's why I say even like it it's been 10 months or whatever it's been, you know, if they've been working on it all this time, I'm sure they've got something by now.
"But that's why I say I don't, you know --- this is not a game that is probably going to get like announced and released this year or anything like that. But that is what I heard. You know, not necessarily the most corroborated, multiple source thing, but that is what I heard about an Ape Escape Game. And I heard that, well, gosh... I mean I was asking people questions at DICE this year about this Ape Escape game. So that was February. So there ya go."
Jeff Gerstmann heard that Evening Star is the developer of the new Ape Escape game
...
2 anni e spicci. Traete da voi le vostre ipotesi (è comunque un platform).Ma è un qualcosa di recente, o è già da un po' che sti lavori vanno avanti?
Finalmente un Uncharted divertente in schermo condivisoQuindi sarà Uncharted a essere un party game
Vi offendete se vi dico che tutto sto casino per Ape Escape mi fa ridere ? un gioco di cui trailer guarderanno si e no 600/700 persone in tutto il mondo ( e mi sono tenuto pure alto con le stime)
Un nuovo ape escape e' il gioco piu' promettente per Sony tolto Laufey e IG dato che poi ce il nulla cosmicoVi offendete se vi dico che tutto sto casino per Ape Escape mi fa ridere ? un gioco di cui trailer guarderanno si e no 600/700 persone in tutto il mondo ( e mi sono tenuto pure alto con le stime)

VGC has heard from multiple sources that Ape Escape isn't the only PlayStation franchise Sony is looking to revive via licensing to smaller third-party studios.
![]()
Dovessi buttare giu qualche nome…su cosa punteresti 5 cents?VGC has heard from multiple sources that Ape Escape isn't the only PlayStation franchise Sony is looking to revive via licensing to smaller third-party studios.
![]()
Non ho alcuna intenzione di farlo.Dovessi buttare giu qualche nome…su cosa punteresti 5 cents?
Ma i nomi che girano sono gli stessi che frullano in questo topic da un po'.Se siete così in grado di prevedere il mercato dovete farvi assumereVi offendete se vi dico che tutto sto casino per Ape Escape mi fa ridere ? un gioco di cui trailer guarderanno si e no 600/700 persone in tutto il mondo ( e mi sono tenuto pure alto con le stime)