Musica Rock/Metal

  • Autore discussione Autore discussione MrBenno
  • Data d'inizio Data d'inizio
i drakthrone hanno vinto
You have nothing in common with me

you think old-school is 1993

ha! I've been a thrasher since '84

almost nothing sounds true anymore

I've made my own code

sold my soul to Manilla Road

modern metal I don't give a fuck

UH! I was raised on rock

It went plastic in '94

oh my god you're such a bore

if you don't understand what I mean

fucking listen to Venom's "Acid Queen"

I've made my own code

sold my soul to Manilla Road

modern metal I don't give a fuck

UH! I was raised on rock
Raised on rock:asd://content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif:asd:,

L'album non è un granche e nemmeno il cambio di stile della band mi è piaciuto molto,anche se rimangono una grande band:ahsisi:

Son diventati propio dei punkettari //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif:asd:

 
Bella la prima strofa //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif
i sold my soul to manilla road è un concetto definitivo.

peccato che la canzone neanche a dirlo sia inascoltabile

 
Beh quello è logico anzi ultimamente qua si sta solo parlando di ***** :Morris82:
only my topic is real
homer2ve9jn2mp6.png


 
Il tuo topic è da ricChioni altro che real poi sono tutti lì a leccare il **** //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif

[YOUTUBE]


[/YOUTUBE]

Why? Black Metal Sucks! //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif

 
Il tuo topic è da ricChioni altro che real poi sono tutti lì a leccare il **** //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif
se te lo facessi fare anche tu non saresti poi così sudicio:sisi:

dovresti fari un pensierino:sisi:

 
Il tuo topic è da ricChioni altro che real poi sono tutti lì a leccare il **** //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif
[YOUTUBE]


[/YOUTUBE]

Why? Black Metal Sucks! //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif
:whawha::whawha::whawha:

Ci parlano anche sopra:rickds::rickds:

(la voce fa schifo:gaf:)

 
Puoi postarlo???
Certo :.bip:

Over there in Norway, the churches all burn down

Let's go dress in goth clothes and get painted like a clown

Awesome leather armbands with spikes like two feet long

Hair is parted down the middle, frowning like a frog

In league with the devil, talking Satan, skulls and hell

Making mommy mad, cause that's original

If you hate good music, then it can't hurt to go

Image-conscious assholes, black metal fashion show

I hope that you get hit by a bus. Why?

Black metal sucks

Careful not to smear your makeup

You suck

goth clothes and frowns, just like we discussed

Black metal sucks

Auuuuuuuuuugh What?

You suck

Blacke Foryst of Despayr, taking photos of the band

Put 'em up on myspace you're the envy of the land

Posing with a battleaxe and grimacing with hate

When you're done with this, figure skating at the lake

The music is best, it's got the hardest metal sound

Quickly riffing on one note is certain to astound

Dimly echoed drumming and some goat heads to distract

From the terrible screeching that you pass off as your act

I wish your black clothes would combust. Why?

Black metal sucks

You know what dude, you look like a schmuck

You suck

Singer sounds like a wounded duck

Black metal sucks

I'd rather listen to... us

You suck

You know how I know you look like a fool?

Lich King rules

We're the best band and we're super cool

We rule

Straight from the 80's and we're old school

Lich King rules

Running out of rhymes, so wading pool

Thrash is the rule

tenete conto che è un gruppo idiota però sto testo...//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif

 
Certo :.bip:
Over there in Norway, the churches all burn down

Let's go dress in goth clothes and get painted like a clown

Awesome leather armbands with spikes like two feet long

Hair is parted down the middle, frowning like a frog

In league with the devil, talking Satan, skulls and hell

Making mommy mad, cause that's original

If you hate good music, then it can't hurt to go

Image-conscious assholes, black metal fashion show

I hope that you get hit by a bus. Why?

Black metal sucks

Careful not to smear your makeup

You suck

goth clothes and frowns, just like we discussed

Black metal sucks

Auuuuuuuuuugh What?

You suck

Blacke Foryst of Despayr, taking photos of the band

Put 'em up on myspace you're the envy of the land

Posing with a battleaxe and grimacing with hate

When you're done with this, figure skating at the lake

The music is best, it's got the hardest metal sound

Quickly riffing on one note is certain to astound

Dimly echoed drumming and some goat heads to distract

From the terrible screeching that you pass off as your act

I wish your black clothes would combust. Why?

Black metal sucks

You know what dude, you look like a schmuck

You suck

Singer sounds like a wounded duck

Black metal sucks

I'd rather listen to... us

You suck

You know how I know you look like a fool?

Lich King rules

We're the best band and we're super cool

We rule

Straight from the 80's and we're old school

Lich King rules

Running out of rhymes, so wading pool

Thrash is the rule

tenete conto che è un gruppo idiota però sto testo...//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif
:rickds::rickds::rickds: si auto-osannano:asd:

 
Pubblicità
Pubblicità
Indietro
Top