J
James.
Offline
sinceramente?
andarci senza
andarci senza
Segui il video qui sotto per vedere come installare il nostro sito come web app sulla tua schermata principale.
Nota: Questa funzionalità potrebbe non essere disponibile in alcuni browser.
Pubblicità
Mi sembra ovvio che non la cagherò. //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gifsinceramente?andarci senza
Raised on rocki drakthrone hanno vinto
You have nothing in common with me
you think old-school is 1993
ha! I've been a thrasher since '84
almost nothing sounds true anymore
I've made my own code
sold my soul to Manilla Road
modern metal I don't give a fuck
UH! I was raised on rock
It went plastic in '94
oh my god you're such a bore
if you don't understand what I mean
fucking listen to Venom's "Acid Queen"
I've made my own code
sold my soul to Manilla Road
modern metal I don't give a fuck
UH! I was raised on rock
//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif
,

i sold my soul to manilla road è un concetto definitivo.Bella la prima strofa //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/emoticons_dent1005.gif
Beh quello è logico anzi ultimamente qua si sta solo parlando di ***** :Morris82:peccato che la canzone neanche a dirlo sia inascoltabile
only my topic is realBeh quello è logico anzi ultimamente qua si sta solo parlando di ***** :Morris82:
se te lo facessi fare anche tu non saresti poi così sudicioIl tuo topic è da ricChioni altro che real poi sono tutti lì a leccare il **** //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif


se te lo facessi fare anche tu non saresti poi così sudiciodovresti fari un pensierino
![]()
:whawha::whawha::whawha:Il tuo topic è da ricChioni altro che real poi sono tutti lì a leccare il **** //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif
[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]
Why? Black Metal Sucks! //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif


)Oltre che far schifo da fastidio //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/sisi.gif:whawha::whawha::whawha:
Ci parlano anche sopra
(la voce fa schifo)
Puoi postarlo???Oltre che far schifo da fastidio //content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/sisi.gifIl testo è spettacolare.
Certo :.bip:Puoi postarlo???
Certo :.bip:
Over there in Norway, the churches all burn down
Let's go dress in goth clothes and get painted like a clown
Awesome leather armbands with spikes like two feet long
Hair is parted down the middle, frowning like a frog
In league with the devil, talking Satan, skulls and hell
Making mommy mad, cause that's original
If you hate good music, then it can't hurt to go
Image-conscious assholes, black metal fashion show
I hope that you get hit by a bus. Why?
Black metal sucks
Careful not to smear your makeup
You suck
goth clothes and frowns, just like we discussed
Black metal sucks
Auuuuuuuuuugh What?
You suck
Blacke Foryst of Despayr, taking photos of the band
Put 'em up on myspace you're the envy of the land
Posing with a battleaxe and grimacing with hate
When you're done with this, figure skating at the lake
The music is best, it's got the hardest metal sound
Quickly riffing on one note is certain to astound
Dimly echoed drumming and some goat heads to distract
From the terrible screeching that you pass off as your act
I wish your black clothes would combust. Why?
Black metal sucks
You know what dude, you look like a schmuck
You suck
Singer sounds like a wounded duck
Black metal sucks
I'd rather listen to... us
You suck
You know how I know you look like a fool?
Lich King rules
We're the best band and we're super cool
We rule
Straight from the 80's and we're old school
Lich King rules
Running out of rhymes, so wading pool
Thrash is the rule
tenete conto che è un gruppo idiota però sto testo...//content.invisioncic.com/a283374/emoticons/250978_ahsisi.gif


si auto-osannano