Hell
Horror Maniaco
Offline
The internet can a wonderful place, but sometimes it isn’t. Today’s example of that truth comes from a recent report that Silent Hills has been “confirmed” for a Halloween 2016 release date.
This news came to my attention and I was hesitant to believe it. So I did what any skeptical person does and pursued answers.In short, according to Konami’s own representative, Silent Hills has not been confirmed for a 2016 Halloween release date. The information is absolutely false. After showing the Konami representative the site that made the claim, I was told as such. That’s that.- See more at: http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/silent-hills-not-confirmed-for-halloween-2016-release/#sthash.0N56Lf2P.dpuf
This news came to my attention and I was hesitant to believe it. So I did what any skeptical person does and pursued answers.In short, according to Konami’s own representative, Silent Hills has not been confirmed for a 2016 Halloween release date. The information is absolutely false. After showing the Konami representative the site that made the claim, I was told as such. That’s that.- See more at: http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/silent-hills-not-confirmed-for-halloween-2016-release/#sthash.0N56Lf2P.dpuf
Ultima modifica da un moderatore:

Anzi per me è sempre il contrario.