jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
La leggendaria nebbia nasce da un limite :coosaa:

twGwQba.png

Due to the lack of processing power on the PlayStation for an open-world map, the developers used the fog to allow the game to load objects as the player approached them.

Nintendo Master

♥❤♥❤Zelda❤♥❤♥
LV

Iscritto dal
20 Ott 2007
Reazioni
Medaglie
La leggendaria nebbia nasce da un limite :coosaa:
Però devo dire che la tanto odiata nebbia molte volte era positiva, ricordo anche Turok per 64, non vedevi oltre 2 metri, il tutto aiutava a creare atmosfera, infatti, se non sbaglio, nel recente remaster digitale non c'è e sembra un altro gioco.

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Meglio i soprannomi:

1588.png

Battletoads (Arcade)

According to the character profiles shown during the arcade attract mode, Pimple, Zitz, and Rash are not the Battletoads' real names. Pimple is "George Pie", Rash is "Dave Shar", and Zitz is "Morgan Ziegler".

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Auto-reference :yeahmini:
pRubnuS.png

During the fight with Berial, a sign bearing the name "Mundus Vivendi" (Latin for "Mundus Lives") can be seen briefly twice, once before falling from its post, and again when it is shown on the ground. Mundus is the main antagonist of the first Devil May Cry.

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Risaputo ma meglio sottolinearlo una volta tanto :ohyess:

eWpvnTj.png

The game's developers describe Resident Evil Code: Veronica as the true sequel to Resident Evil 2 even if it did not have a numbered title, and despite it being released after Resident Evil 3

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Il Golem assente, ma non del tutto dimenticato:

1955.jpg

Rayman Origins

In the level Golly G. Golem, there is a Golem boss you must fight to progress. In the first teaser trailer for Rayman Origins, Rayman and Globox can be seen fighting a green, mossy version of the Golem which never appears in the final game. The cover of the game still features this early design for the character.

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Prototipo :paura:

9ZCCh1X.jpeg

An early prototype of the tutorial level is still on the game's disc, and can be accessed via hacking tools. It's essentially the same level as the tutorial level in the final version, but with various differences.

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Piccolo artista:

4777.png

Silent Hill 3

The map for the church was actually drawn by a child. The boy was the son of a friend of one of the game designers.

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Curiosità sul nome di Tails:

16.png

Sonic 2

Tails' full name was originally only going to be either "Miles Prower" or "Tails" but not both.

Yasushi Yamaguchi, who originally designed Tails for an internal competition, named him "Miles Prower" as a pun on the term "miles per hour" but the Sonic 2 development team changed his name to "Tails". As an act of rebellion, Yasushi snuck the Miles Prower name into various concept artwork and even in-game tiles. Eventually the developers reached a compromise: "Miles Prower" would be the fox's real name and "tails" would be the nickname he commonly goes by. Sonic 2 also features a cheat code that changes any in-game display of "Tails" into "Miles."

Geddoe

Capomoderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
27 Dic 2012
Reazioni
Medaglie
Su, su che è un gioco non un documentario o un manuale ^^

0MLOflB.jpeg

The game's depiction of how Julius Caesar was murdered is historically inaccurate. The game has Julius Caesar murdered and the father of Agrippa framed for his murder.

In reality, Julius Caesar was assassinated out in public in broad daylight and none of the conspirators made an attempt at hiding their identities.

Vincent 86

Moderatore
retrogames
jrpg world
LV

Iscritto dal
10 Gen 2009
Reazioni
Medaglie
Zione, ma che dici?

17623.png

DuckTales

In the Japanese version, and prototype US builds, of DuckTales, the ending line of the game was the grammatically incorrect, and arguably out-of-character, Scrooge line "There really is more important treasure than this, that is... dream and friends", which was changed to "I couldn't have done it without you. I really am the richest duck in the world." for the US release. Darlene Lacey, a producer on the Disney side of DuckTales would say of the partially unused line in a Kotaku interview:

"It seemed so earnest and dramatic, I was so tempted to leave it as is, but I knew I couldn’t. So, I changed it to the more polished, but forgettable ‘Right, lads! I couldn’t have done it without you. I really am the richest duck in the world.’ I love that fans found out about the original ending. It was the better line!"