Angela Browder
Studio Director
"It's wonderful to be back in this Elder Scrolls universe. As the internet likes to tell us, it's been a while. And the industry and the hardware and all of this have made such huge leaps and bounds since the last time we made one of these, like, I'm actively excited about what's in front of us, because the opportunities, the hardware, the rendering, all of this stuff has just… the possibilities are crazy! I will be honest, for me, sometimes I see things that are happening, and I go, 'Angela from Skyrim days could never have envisioned seeing this like this now,' and that is a cool thing to be a part of. And it's a thing that I hope that when the day comes that our fans play it, that they – especially those of them who've been lifers with our brands – can really see how far it's all come. You can see that right now: You load up the original Oblivion, and you load up the remaster of Oblivion, and you can see how far it's all come. So, to me, The Elder Scrolls VI is this endless set of possibilities that is really, really exciting as a developer, but really, really exciting as someone who really likes to think about how far everything has come in our industry. It's gonna be dope. It's dope! [laughs]"